Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Don't blame Malkan or I. I was just following a pattern. Which, might I remind you, you had Dream Dell and Efflorere follow as well.

And poof, just like that, Narath disappears when I make a post. *Pulls a face* rolleyes.gif

It says that he's online in this thread. Maybe he's just off doing something else at the moment?

Sorry, I'll have to do it tomorrow. I'm really tired cause I stayed up later than usual waiting for you to post with Sparkly. I kept seeing you were looking at the page, so I kept waiting for you to post. Stayed up till 2:30am or something.

It says online because I never exit the forums on my iPod so I can refresh the pages quickly.

Same for me, though I am not sure if it says I am online when I turn my PC off. Anyway, I am having major storms and may disappear due to power outage.

No problem.

I have a spare first so I'll write then. I'll also try to write before leaving for school

Edit: ok, I wrote some this for Tenebris, but I have to go so you'll have to wait on Efflorere.

Edited by Narath

There. Wrote a little something for Efflorere. Dream Dell is probably going to talk despite his warning though...

Ok, I'm trying to work out when moonbeam is mostly on, because i have nothing to do.

I just realized that I now have more forum posts than many of the people who were here before me.

Social is sooooo censorkip.gif boring!

For my quote of the weak, should I have a Christopher Paolini, Rick Riordan, Lloyd Alexander, or a Halo quote? Only stuff I can think of, and I only want to make quotes from stuff I know.

Edited by Narath

Yeah, I made this account to get dragon from people, but I started doing a Role Play awhile back, and it was fun, so here I am trying to get into this RP.

I was thinking of posting a dragon request but I decided not to, and your sand and glass dragon thing is from LFG, is it not?

and make a glass dragon by breeding a sand dragon with a magma dragon.

Edited by guy person

For quote of the week, how about one from Julius Caesar?

'Cowards die many times before their deaths

The valiant never taste of death but once.

Of all the wonders that I yet have heard

It seems to me most strange that men should fear

Seeing that death, a necessary end

Will come when it will come.'

I was planning to have the black sand alt be breedable by breeding the regular sand dragon with the magma. Also, I am pleased you got the reference.

Ok then.... i guess its worthy of an applause, considering it would normally take me over a week to finish a 200 page book... this is quite an achievement... cool.gif

Edited by guy person

Check out the LFG page. Richard's spells aren't co-operating like they should be.