kitty41188123

Easter Event?

I have to say I am mightily curious indeed since Easter and April Fools are smack dab together, one day then the next, this year.

O.o

so may possibilities. xd.png

@Sif blink.gif *runs away scared*

@PointOfOrigin: References??

I want the old ones i missed *puppy-eyes* please!?

@Sif blink.gif *runs away scared*

@PointOfOrigin: References??

I want the old ones i missed *puppy-eyes* please!?

Look at the last year's eggs. A big number of them was a reference.

First row:

2nd egg - Homestuck; 3rd His Majesty's Dragon; 4th Hunger Games, 5th Riddler.

And that's just first row. I think Sif's egg was a Falcon Flyer. Anyways, I really had fun recognizing all of them.

Didnt TJ said we get new dragons every first weekend in the month? So its next weekend or coming???

unsure.gif

Wait, when was that announced? I TOTALLY missed it. If that's the case, I don't think it would negate an event, either.

Edited by LibbyLishly

*evil laughter*

>3

Ok, Sif, you know something!!! OUT WITH IT!!! tongue.gif

Gonna start haunting the Forum and Cave at midnight now for the next several days!!!!

Edited by Riverwillows

Ok, Sif, you know something!!! OUT WITH IT!!! tongue.gif

Gonna start haunting the Forum and Cave at midnight now for the next several days!!!!

I second that ^.^ haha. I can only imagine it is something mischievous with her cackling tongue.gif

Well, the Cave is apparently down for maintenance, anyone wanna guess why??? hehe.

Well, the Cave is apparently down for maintenance, anyone wanna guess why??? hehe.

TJ in a top hot/monocle twirling his mustache as he makes more random changes while laughing evilly? Seriously, that's the first thing that came to mind....

So, DC celebrates Easter by the Catholic calendar?

Good to know, otherwise I might've completely missed the Festival xd.png

Edit because I fail at reading calendars

Edited by Isuzu

TJ in a top hot/monocle twirling his mustache as he makes more random changes while laughing evilly? Seriously, that's the first thing that came to mind....

And we have Easter immediately followed by April Fool's Day...that's a LOT to anticipate!!! xd.png

@ Isuzu - Sunday is the 31st. First Sunday will be the 7th. More anticipation! wink.gif

@ Isuzu - Sunday is the 31st. First Sunday will be the 7th. More anticipation! wink.gif

Whoops sorry. But that's even better since we might get like 3 back-to-back events Easter, April Fools and the new drop.

I'm glad that Sif's evilness implies something happening. :3 I was started to get worried that there would be no Easter festivities.

Edited by Jazeki

Although I expect there to be another egg basket event, I would love to see an Easter egg hunt done in a similar way to the Halloween events - where you have to search from room to room or area to area to find the egg. Or maybe an egg decorating contest?

I'm glad that Sif's evilness implies something happening. :3 I was started to get worried that there would be no Easter festivities.

I think I've figured out the evil laughter bit - we won't get the Easter stuff until April 1st?

oh shoot monkeys....

I forgot about DC easter.... Thank goodness I finally got a smart phone... else I wouldn't of been able to participate till April 5th....

I always really love the egg hunts I hope we have another!!! (especially is there's a theme like there usually is)

oh shoot monkeys....

I forgot about DC easter.... Thank goodness I finally got a smart phone... else I wouldn't of been able to participate till April 5th....

I always really love the egg hunts I hope we have another!!! (especially is there's a theme like there usually is)

Lol, me too. I can't wait though smile.gif it's going to be my second Easter on the cave

Edited by XiaoChibi

^Evil indeed. I wonder how many references will be there this year.

Ehehehhe It's a big club we should all get T-shirts

Ok, now THAT sounds ominous!! You are a spriter too!! I'm getting thoughts, oh yes, I am!!!

Edited by Riverwillows

We have chickens, we need bunnies!

We could roast the bunnies on Halloween, just like the Chickens... lol

We have chickens, we need bunnies!

I support this idea. tongue.gif

I think we'll have the Easter Egg Hunt again, I'm hopeful! It's my first Easter in Dragon Cave. smile.gif It's going to be fun!

HA! I forgot Easter was this weekend until my friend informed me that tomorrow is Good Friday.. I bet we're having the Egg Hunt again. It's a yearly thing, right? I don't remember having a new dragon release on Easter, though. biggrin.gif really excited!

I'm excited! It's my first Easter on DC, and an egg hunt sounds fun. xd.png