kitty41188123

Easter Event?

I'm quite curious if we're having any kind of Easter event this year, and if so what do you think it'll be? Also if you do think so when do you think it'll start? Sometime soon this week, on Easter, or the week of Easter?

A new dragon release maybe? An egg hunting event? Maybe both? Other ideas? Or do you think Easter will pass much without notice this year?

I'll put popular ideas below if this starts to become long. :3

• Easter Egg Hunt
  • New Dragon
  • Rabbit Decorating
  • Bunnies!
Edited by kitty41188123

Have we ever had an egg release at Easter? I know we had the gather easter egg hunts, which are fun.

Edited by Dubious

'fu', as in "I don't like them"? Or 'fu' as in, typo for fun? Cuz I think the egg hunts we have every year are fun. tongue.gif

Wouldn't it be so cool to have some kind of easter dragon, though? Maybe something rabbitish?

'fu', as in "I don't like them"? Or 'fu' as in, typo for fun? Cuz I think the egg hunts we have every year are fun. tongue.gif

'Fun', urgggh my typing is bad today. xd.png

I think I remember back in '10 or '09 there was a dragon, it was an Easter dragon, that was in the Dragon Request forum. I can't seem to find it in either the completed or in the dragon request anymore though. It was adorable. It had an Easter basket curled around it, and it was white. :3 I died a little bit on the inside because it's cuteness. xd.png

Edited by kitty41188123

If you're thinking of the one I'm thinking of, it was removed because it was too much rabbit, and had props. Sorry. It was cute though.

That sprite was discarded since it looked to rabbit like.

I'm not worried for the event. *shrugs* This year's Christmas event also had different schedule then usual. Change is refreshing.

ninja.gif

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I think it might have had bunny ears? If I'm correct? But that probably was it. *Sighs* I wish they'd make a new one. It was too cute for words. Even more so if they managed to make it all fluffy and colorful. Oh I wish I could sprite, because I have the cutest idea for one!

I'd like to think we'll be doing something since we do every year, but we are going on four years for the Easter egg collection (if we do that again). Maybe this year we could decorate a rabbit or something.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I don't think that the easter event starts until April anyway.

Could also be late in the month. The year before last didn't start until mid-April, I believe.

Easter is this next Sunday. So I guess something will be announced that day, like in 2012 and 2011 (I believe 2011 was announced a day earlier)

Edit: @ Wolfsong: Easter is not a fixed day, last year was April 8th and in 2011 was April 24th. This year it falls on March 31st.

Edited by Naughtrish

Ohhh.

That makes sense.

Here I am being stupid about holidays I don't care about again. xd.png

Ohhh.

That makes sense.

I had no idea when it was until relatively recently, either! Comes of having spent a lot of time in non-Christian countries probably. rolleyes.gif Plus it's a slippery holiday, always landing on a different weekend from year to year...

I'm guessing there'll be some sort of egg hunt, which should be fun. smile.gif

I had thought that it would begin this past Sunday, one week BEFORE Easter, but maybe it will start this Sunday, for Easter and the week following. Whenever it starts, I'm pretty confident that there WILL be something, as there has been every year.

I'm hoping for another egg hunt. The eggs are always SO pretty! I love looking at one from previous years biggrin.gif

Gotta have DC Easter eggs of SOME sort!

At least, I hope so, lol.

Edit: very true, linda3.0.

One might even say DC would be scrambled, in any such non-event... not that I'd ever make such a terrible pun out loud.

Edited by Syphoneira

You should always care about Easter. The day after's a great day to buy candy!

I've not been here for a DC Easter. I wish they'd make a chocolate bunny dragon.

Edited by rayden54

Hmmm I thought of something that would honestly be very cool! Maybe instead of a normal hunt we can get a couple non-hatchable eggs! biggrin.gif

Pretty designs and the whole nine yards. I'd like that. No timer, and can't abandon, only release to the wild if we don't want em. They could drop in the cave.

I'm glad I'm not the only one going "where is it?"

I guess that leaves me egg hunting on tale of dragons for now.

Didnt TJ said we get new dragons every first weekend in the month? So its next weekend or coming???

unsure.gif

*evil laughter*

>3