523ponygirl

A New Earth [OOC]

Read my post in the RP. I am waiting for someone to look up, but no one seems to be outside. tongue.gif

I need to find a plotline to drop into.

I do not know, I had him in a forest somewhere, but at this point I left it open so that he could be almost anywhere. And is there a map?

OOOOOOO_________OOOO_________OOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOO_______OOOOOO________ODRACONAO

OGERNOTO______OORIAGO_________OOOOOOO

OOOO___O________OOOOO___________OOOOOO

OOOO_____OO_O___OOOOO________OO__OOOOO

OOO_____OAUSIYO___OOO______OOOO___OOOO

_______OOOOOOOOO________OVERMAO_______

______OOOOOOOOOO_______OOOOOOOO_______

Looks a bit like this. Note: I have the blue skin on, maybe another skin might screw up the fonts, but in my preview it looks about right.

100 years later, Elimressa is divided into 5 sections. Gernot, Ausiy, Riag, Verma, and Dracona. Each of these sections, or kingdoms, has a king. Non-wild dragons have joined with people of every race, and live with their partners in their kingdoms. Wild dragons can be found in any kingdom, although they are most common in Dracona, giving the kingdom its name. Gernot is a humid, tropical land with lush vegetation and tall trees. Gernot has giant earth palaces. Ausiy is a vast desert with many bushes and a few wide rivers flowing through it. Ausiy has stone castles with vast vaults of many gems. The land there is rich with gems. Ausiy is a land of the dwarves, with its many, many mountains. Riag is a tropical land with white sands and crystal clear, turquoise waters. Inland, it has tons of tall rocks. Riag is where the legendary elf palace lies. Riag is  a land of the elves. They have a huge dragon academy, and may possibly have the best bond with the dragons. Verma is a land of stones, where the world-wide known, giant stone forest lies. Dracona is more of a wild land, with rugged mountains and ice all around. The dwarves are short, usually with long beards. They live in the rocks, loving to mine. [Like dwarves from The Hobbit.] Elves are tall and slender, with deep connections to animals. They can sing trees into shape, talk to most any animal, and are the master dragon riders. [Like the elves from Eragon.]

In terms of minecraft biomes (and my own understanding of them):

Gernot is jungle.

Ausiy is desert.

Riag is jungle.

Verma is forest.

Dracona is taiga.

That's not saying that there can't be a snowy forest in Dracona or that there can't be a foresty-oasisy patch in Ausiy (or maybe you might want a more tropical forest). Just keep in mind that you need to deal with more than just your current forest. Gernot has an evil king and that might shape how you live if you live there. Dracona is cold, so you'd wear more there than you'd wear in Ausiy. And so on.

You're certainly welcome!

Edited by Ursula_Cat

Ok, I got it now. Corton is near Verma, going in the direction of Ausiy.

Any storylines I can pillage on the way?

I'd reccomend actually skimming the roleplay. I'm not part of it yet, but I know I want to eventually butt into Elise's story.

NEAR Verma? As in he isn't currently in Verma? I'd say that's in the ocean.

He was hiding in a forest. And now he is flying in the air, I suppose he could be in Verma, but the indistinct boundaries I cannot be sure. I was very obscure with my post to leave the options for where he was open.

I have read the whole RP.

I don't think you can interrupt any I am in. Harvaal is in an underground jail being interrogated by the elves, and Tenno is having a private conversation with the queen. Maybe if your characters get close enough they can drop in on Luce.

Sure, where is he? I can get them anywhere, they do not have to be going to Ausiy.

Okay, sorry for the wait Narath. My connection has been slow lately. Luce is flying overseas to Verma, so Corton could probably see her.

Maybe I could run into her instead of people always running their characters into me (literally), though I may have made the last post, not sure.

EDIT: Yeah, I did.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Danke, I cannot wait to see it, I hope I did not get run into literally again. tongue.gif

Edited by MasterWeavile898