523ponygirl

A New Earth [OOC]

Where are you Onix? Here bunny, bunny, bunny, bunny! Here bunny! *lays out a trail of carrots*

*slaps forehead*

Wow dude, wow. Those were the last we had too. Our carrots won't be ready for months still. Good job.

On the bright side, they tasted good. *Walks into the sunset*

(Which is unusual since he walks north.)

You're damn right they are. When I was little I'd eat them instead of having a cookie or a cupcake for a snack. Sweet, fresh grown, organic carrots.

?? I know what prego is, but what does that have to do with carrots and tables?

You said thank you so I said you're welcome.

Prego = Italian for 'welcome'

I know a little bit of Italian because my school had an Italy trip.

I should finalize my app!

---

Name: Ursula Felidae

Race: Human

Looks:

user posted image

Personality: She thinks she's better than everyone else. Not that she deserves better, but that she can do better. Since the age of 3, she has been in school and trained non-stop (no summer breaks, nothing) to be the best noble and when she decided she wanted to be the leader of her land, the best leader. After she chose to become a prince, she started more physical training and learned well how to fight and how to withstand pain. She's very disciplined. She's best at detail-oriented stuff and thinking quick, though. She's very diplomatic and charming.

Crush: None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife: None

Weapon of choice: A steel sword passed through generations, but only used on important things, generally proficient in swordfighting, carries an extra iron sword

Dragon: Martin, not necessarily as a rider, but he's helping her get there

Kingdom: Ausiy

Other: Her title is a bit complicated... an ancestor was a sibling to the king and earned the title of prince a long time ago and it passed down through generations. With the title came a small principality, with its main religion being to a cat god, that her line rules over... or ruled over, that is.

Shortly after coming to power, a group of necromancers attacked and she was unable to defend, as many had defected to their side or had been killed and used by them before people even started to notice. She ran far away from that death trap of a land. Now, she travels to visit Queen Elise, to see what he can do to help (and possibly get more land).

The deal with her being a prince is just that the title is gender-neutral. Maybe Elise doesn't know that the title of prince was passed down to a girl and either wants to call her a princess (but still let her have the same privileges and responsibilities of a prince) or won't accept her, I don't know, whatever Onix wants to do. Addition: her ancestor was called prince, but it's a little confusing, some people called his descendants dukes, some called them ladies, some even called them pharaohs, the titles have lost all of their meaning in the principality, but Ursula is a distant blood-related cousin to Elise. She chose the title prince because it sounded right to her. And as the sole survivor of a land started by a prince, she sees it fitting that a prince should come out of it. No net loss

Dracona.

---

Dragon

Name: Martin (adopts the surname Cat in official documents if aplicable)

Breed: Black

Looks: user posted image

Rider: Ursula Felidae

Mate: None

Eggs: None

Other: Lived alone in the desert, not too long after becoming an adult, he met Ursula and he took pity on her and is helping her on her journey, as long as she keeps respecting him and giving him treats. He likes taking breaks. One might say he has a teenager-ish personality, with lots of 'tude. Dracona.

And that's it I think.

Edited by Ursula_Cat

She said she was waiting for your opinion on the dragon sizes