523ponygirl

A New Earth [OOC]

Mara is not a princess, but yeah she is very bad censorkip.gif.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I'm cool with the "feminine power" stuff, I'm just really into being... I guess you call it "butch"? Like I said, in real life I like being called sir and I'm a crossdresser if that information helps you any. I don't really think there are so many tomboy characters in stuff that we need to stop having them. If anything, presenting-non-binary characters I feel is pretty cool. If someone wants to have a power femme, they can have one.

Quick say on my iPod, I'm about To gogo sleep. I'm kind of confused about Ursula, I dunno how. And for the pot of land, I think Elise would allow that. We just have rises what Pony says. I don't know if she would let us, she always rubbed off on me that she really likes to do things her way. I'll have to answer your message tomorrow Narath.

Mass typos, ignore them.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Wait, you confused me a bit there Ursula. Is she a tomboy, or something like a tomboy?

Nice to meet you, Onix. I hope this doesn't come across as too self-centered. I have some troubles with (not) having ambition, so it's tough for me to grab positions of power. I just want to play sort of an entitled jerk about some stuff but be refined and be "screw you I am Prince Ursula Felidae and that's who I am" and all that.

She is masculine. She has long hair and bright clothes, she might look feminine to you, but she acts like a (civilized) boy her age. The last prince wore bright colors (he was red rather than cyan) as well and had shoulder-length hair. She enjoys physical activities (she got a real thrill from the physical training) and is physically strong. She tries not to be rude, though, and years of training has squeezed the properness into her.

Since we're getting into gender, I suppose sexuality might have anything to do with it. Officially, she had a male masculine suitor who she was supposed to give a chance, but she's way more interested in femmes, both girly girls and girly boys (and girly genderqueer, I'm sure if she met any).

You are going to milk that pun for all it is worth aren't you?

Thank you for the clarification.

Yeah, but we really should let Pony take a look, she may completely disagree with all the improvements you and I have suggested.

Point taken.

Hey, you know how when kids are little, their parents ask them what sounds different animals make right? Guess what my sis said when she was a little girl when my parents asked her what sound a pony makes?

She said; "Pony pony pony."

Seriously, not joking. I wish I was old enough to remember that.

I blame Pokémon for all of this.

ninja.gif *hides as he has not yet been accepted* ninja.gif

Mine is for Nobility, Honor, and a Deceased yet no longer forgotten people.

Mine is for RP thread mods who do not RP or check their OOC threads enough.

Edited by MasterWeavile898