523ponygirl

A New Earth [OOC]

The only reason I knew them is because I have a picture of the order form.

Me neither. That's a reason why I take so many dang pictures on holidays. When I went to Italy for 10 days for a art trip, I took over 2500 pictures. Even took pictures of the food.

Good lord! I am soooooooooooo inactive on this site! Urg! I am happy to say, I am back for good! I know I've said this before, but I mean it now. xd.png. Everybody is accepted! Thank you all so much for waiting for me! I luffs you all! And yes, horses like sugar, but I personally love cookies! xd.png.

Danke, I had stopped checking this thread thinking you had pulled a Zomboy (do not ask.) i will try to get into the RP later.

Any suggestions on where I should start?

Edited by MasterWeavile898

He is not a citizen of a kingdom currently, he lives in the wilderness with Tigershadow and Pearlsbane. He is a mercenary.

Hi! I am interested in joining this RP, but I was wondering if all of the information on the first page was up to date? (This would affect my profile)

I'm mostly asking because the caption under the title on the DCRP subforum page says '2 ruler spots open'.

I just want to be sure that way I don't sign up and find out that spot is taken.

I was thinking Dracona, but I would be happy with Verma. And for whichever one I choose/end up with, could you perhaps PM me a little more information on the kingdom. (background, races, dragons that normally reside there, terrain) Thank you!

I think dracona is taken, but pony will have to pm you the info, if she get's on again.

I'm thinking that the reason behind the elven trader's aiding of Harvaal, should be that his wife is being held hostage by said assassin. Is that alright?

Also, Onix, Tenno misses Elise.

I didn't think of his children. What do you think is better pony? that is, if the idea is approved. Also, if it is, can I control the elven trader?

*shakes head in hand* I'm thinking that I shouldn't have told so many people about that webcomic.

*shakes head again* It was a good pun indeed.

For those of you whe have no idea what he is talking about, look at this page in the webcomic we read.

Edited by Narath

Name: Sebastian

Race: Human

Looks:Here

Personality: Harsh to lower ranks, other than that nice happy caring ect

Crush: None, might have to change that soon smile.gif

Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife: None

Weapon of choice:

Dragon: Male Vampire Dragon called Bloodvein

Kingdom: Verma

Other: Dracona

Edited by pinkieseb

Looks interesting. Also, seeing as the last RP I was in ended abruptly,dry.gif , I have more spare time on my hands. Could I get a quick plot recap?

Dwarves are cool:

Name: Cadellin

Race: dwarf

Looks: Short, for one thing; at his full height he is about 4' 4". He prefers a chainmail chestplate over traditional general's garments. His face is free of major blemishes, but would never be described as 'handsome' by a human or elf. His beard is rust-colored and reaches his knees, and he never cuts it. If it gets too long, he merely ties it into a more intricate pattern. He looks like this.

Personality: Even by dwarven standards, Cadellin drinks copious amounts of ale. To temper his vice, however, the brief moments of sobriety that punctuate Cadellin's life are his most productive. When he has to, Cadellin will focus on the task at hand, and allow nothing to distract him. Except a pint of ale. There's always time for another pint of ale.

Crush: None. He'll look into that later.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife: See above.

Weapon of choice: His legions. However, in the event that he is forced to go into the fray, he keeps a waraxe with him at all times.

Dragon: Why would he need one?

Kingdom: Verma

Other: Dracona

Edit: I looked at some of the posts in the RP, and noticed that Narath has a character who is already the leader of the military for Ausiy. I was wondering if my character could be the military leader for Verma, even if dwarves are not mentioned to be there?

Edited by Shibadruid