523ponygirl

A New Earth [OOC]

Plot/Storyline

The Earth is a mess. Full blown war wreaks havoc everywhere it goes. 100 humans, 100 elves, 100 dwarves, and 100 dragons of each kind agreed to have their memories erased, replaced with fake ones, and be sent to live on a new planet. This new planet is called Elimressa. They would be tested with trials, and their reactions would be recorded and used to help the war back home. Well, this got messed up, and the trials were never carried out. So now, all the creatures sent to live on Elimressa had fake backgrounds programmed into their heads, and they never knew there was a problem. The new planet had no technology, so everyone is living like they did in the old days. Peaceful, right? Wrong.

100 years later, Elimressa is divided into 5 sections. Gernot, Ausiy, Riag, Verma, and Dracona. Each of these sections, or kingdoms, has a king. Non-wild dragons have joined with people of every race, and live with their partners in their kingdoms. Wild dragons can be found in any kingdom, although they are most common in Dracona, giving the kingdom its name. Gernot is a humid, tropical land with lush vegetation and tall trees. Gernot has giant earth palaces. Ausiy is a vast desert with many bushes and a few wide rivers flowing through it. Ausiy has stone castles with vast vaults of many gems. The land there is rich with gems. Ausiy is a land of the dwarves, with its many, many mountains. Riag is a tropical land with white sands and crystal clear, turquoise waters. Inland, it has tons of tall rocks. Riag is where the legendary elf palace lies. Riag is a land of the elves. They have a huge dragon academy, and may possibly have the best bond with the dragons. Verma is a land of stones, where the world-wide known, giant stone forest lies. Dracona is more of a wild land, with rugged mountains and ice all around. The dwarves are short, usually with long beards. They live in the rocks, loving to mine. [Like dwarves from The Hobbit.] Elves are tall and slender, with deep connections to animals. They can sing trees into shape, talk to most any animal, and are the master dragon riders. [Like the elves from Eragon.]

Well, as the kingdoms developed, there were small disputes here and there about who would be the 'ruling kingdom' of Elimressa. Well, each of these was settled with a peace treaty. Things are heating up now, and no peace treaty can fix them. The evil king of Gernot, Aslein wants to rule the world. Aslein is a very powerful king, and the fact that he has one of the most powerful dragons in the world doesn't help. Aslein has gathered an army, with Verma as his ally. The queen of Riag, Merin, has stepped up and joined with Ausiy. The people of Dracona remain neutral, although the balanced scales of the war depend on them choosing a side. Who will you join?

Rules

-- All DC forum rules apply.

-- No cussing.

-- Keep the romance at a PG 13 level.

-- Put 'dracona' in the other section of your forum if you read these.

-- Each rider may only have 1 dragon.

-- There is a max limit of 5 characters per person.

-- Anything I say goes, don't try and take over the RP.

-- No god-modding.

-- No power-playing.

-- No gary-sue or mary-sue characters.

-- If you get to play a ruler of a kingdom, you may only play one.

Kingdoms and their rulers

Gernot is led by a human, Aslein. [NPC]

Ausiy's ruler is Elise [played by Onixthebunny1]

Riag is led by an elf, Merin. [played by me]

Verma's ruler is open

Dracona's ruler is taken.

Kingdoms and their alliances

Gernot and Verma are allys.

Riag and Ausiy are allys.

Dracona does not have a side yet.

Person Form

Name:

Race: [elf, human, or dwarf]

Looks:

Personality:

Crush:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife:

Weapon of choice:

Dragon: [if they have one]

Kingdom:

Other:

Dragon Form

Name:

Breed:

Looks:

Rider: [if they have one]

Mate:

Eggs:

Other:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Form: [WIP]

Name: Merin

Race: [elf, human, or dwarf] Elf

Age: 24 [extremely young for an elf, much less a ruler.]

Looks: Merin

Personality: Merin is very outspoken, and you will always know what's on her mind. She loves nature, and always wants peace, although if provoked, she will not stop until she proves her point. She is a skilled rider, and her bond with her dragon is amazing.

Crush: None yet, but she is open (;

Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife: None

Weapon of choice: One of the last rider swords, a creamy colored blade with a razor sharp edge, and a black hilt.

Dragon: Azhi Dahaki

Kingdom: Riag, queen of the elves

Other: Secrect passcode... wink.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flat Map of Elimressa

user posted image

Edited by 523ponygirl

All right! Approved. Have fun roleplaying!

Name: Elise

Race: required to be hoo-man

Looks: user posted image

Personality: Apathetic on the outside, but sentimental at heart.

Crush: Tenno

Boyfriend: Tenno is her secret boyfriend.

Weapon of choice: katana

Dragon: none yet

Kingdom: Ausiy

Other: ~secret passcode~

Dragon Form

Name: Luce

Breed: Red Nebula

Looks: user posted image except her markings are more brilliant.

Rider: Tenno

Mate: pm me

Eggs: none

Other: Luce is outgoing, charming, and adventureous. She knows when someone likes her and isn't hesitant to tease them a bit. She speaks with grace and isn't afraid to fight.

PS: You can make an OOC page where they can post their Apps without interrupting the RP.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Hello :3

Name: Aurase

Breed: Ochredrake

Looks: user posted image Aurase looks like a normal Ochredrake except her scales are a lighter honey and hazel color, instead of the pale sandy hue.

Rider: None

Mate: None, open!

Eggs: None

Other: Aurase lives in Dracona, but travels through all of the kingdoms at her own free will. Her personality is very serene and calm; you won't be able to get her tangled up that easily!

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Name: Aisling

Breed: Daydream

Rider: None, Open

Mate: None

Other: Dracona. Like all Daydreams, Aisling is calm and carefree. Though technically a wild dragon, she likes to mess with people and give them daydreams. She especially likes to play with children of all species.

Name: Rythian

Breed: Grey Dragon

Rider: None, Open

Mate: None

Other: Dracona. As far as Grey Dragons go, Rythian is unusually calm. He can tolerate other beings and will put up with them bothering him for a great deal longer than most of his kin.

Great, accepted! We need some more humans, elves, and dwarves though. Glad to see dragons are a hit! I though we'd have a problem getting them...

Not wanting to play another ruler, but...

Don't you think it's kind of unfair that we only get to play one ruler, yet you play two?

Yes, I never thought of that. You may play another ruler if you would like. Also, Spiritwolfe, orchadrakes are very small, and can only grow up to as big as a husky. I don't think she could have a rider.

I dunno... I like the one ruler per person. It gives others a chance to rule one each. Maybe you should keep Riag since it's the best kingdom IMO?

But whatever, it's your decision smile.gif . Let's delete these posts once RPing starts and you can make an OOC RP. And for the ochredrake, she could be a bigger one. It doesn't necessarily have to be exactly accurate. You should also put whose enemies and how bad their relationship is along with Allies as it would make it more interesting biggrin.gif . Please update the ruler statuses too, please. smile.gif

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Okay, that's fine if Aurase doesn't have a rider. And I could play a ruler if you would like, just ask me :3

@ Oinx, it clearly states several times in the orchadrake page that they must be small. Also, please don't boss me around on my own thread, thanks. I will be leaving these posts here, and I may not make an OCC thread. It depends.

Sorry, but I was clearly just stating my opinions and suggestions. I was also politely asking you to update the rulers so no one would get confused. I never bossed anyone, and I do not like being accused of something I have not done. I have enough of that at home. I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I do not appreciate being chided for something I didn't do.

@SpiriteWolfe

Oh, lol. didn't pay attention there tongue.gif .

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Well, maybe you had the right intentions, but the words came out wrong. It sounded like you were trying to boss me around, and just put please in front of everything to sound polite. But I will update the rulers page soon. Be patient, I have a life in RL ya know.