523ponygirl

A New Earth [OOC]

That's fine we have all been dead! How was your trip? It sounds like fun, espically going to France! biggrin.gif

Oh France wasn't that amazing in my opinions o: I dislike the smell of ciggas and there was literately like at least 3 or 20 more smokers around every corner. But however, I loved visiting the old buildings there, their churches are amazing! ;n; You would have to catch a train there, the traffic there is ridiculously huge and chaotic. The trains were also very crowded. Thanks for asking about my trip, Raven! <3

But staying on topic, we need more exciting stuff to happen in the RP. Like maybe an attack on the elfy place? Or somebody dramatically dies.

Someone dying already? We just started. As for something dramatic, I was planning to have Harvaal put some doubt into everyone's minds as to who they can trust, and later escape.

Was France really that crowded? Personally for me, if I went to France the first place I would visit would be this little restaurant in Paris where Nicholas Flamel (who by the way was a real person and was the worlds most famous alchemist) used to live with his wife Perennelle... Man, I really am a nerd...

Edit: changed life back to wife. Stupid auto correct.

Edited by Narath

The whole RP is going to die again if Ponygirl doesn't show up.

Yeah, the area I was in at Paris was pretty crowded. We were near the very populated parts. ^^;

When I was in Europe during spring break it wasn't really all that crowded, only the very popular attractions like the Vatican.

Edit: why won't ponygirl show up? I really like this role play and I don't want it to die! Tenno has too much to live for!

Edited by Narath

can i join?

Name:ember

Breed:red

Looks:egg:regular egg

hatchling:regular hatchling;exept with yellowish-blue eyes and a small flame on his back,though it doesn't effect him

mature:same as before

adult:regular adult with yellowish-blue eyes and flames along his back,though they don't affect him

Rider: none

Mate: not even a mature yet.how can he have one?

Eggs:none

Other:he is a egg left alone in draconia.his parents where killed in the war.he now roams draconia untill tamed.

I think he sounds like a good character to have.

Does anyone know if Onixthebunny is going to make a post anytime soon? I really want to do something with Tenno, but I can't because I set him up to meet with Luce in my last post with him.

I'm sorry Narath, with final exams (I know right?) I only have time to focus on one right now. I think I'll post one today though happy.gif

You are still doing those? Well good luck, and thank you.

Name: Corton

Race: human

Looks: tall, light skin, dark hair, missing the 4th finger on his left hand. (ring finger)

Personality: prefers to be on his own, quiet, unless he knows you well

Crush: he is oblivious

Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife: none

Weapon of choice: whip, but in close quarters will fight with a short knife. Has a young hawk that may be able to assist him in fights later on, but for now is too inexperienced to be of much help.

Dragon: Tigershadow

Kingdom: none right now

Other: dracona

Name: Tigershadow

Breed: Whiptail

Looks: a standard Whiptail, nothing interesting at all.

Rider: Corton

Mate: Pearlsbane

Eggs: 1

Name: Pearlsbane

Breed: Sunstone

Looks: A regular Sunstone, but has a small tail orb.

Rider: None and is determined to keep it that way.

Mate: Tigershadow

Eggs: 1

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I know I am waiting and waiting for a reply and none comes! xd.png

Edited by Raven301

A live person! ohmy.gif

I wonder what is taking Pony such a long time. I sent her a PM, but I have gotten no reply.

LOL xd.png I don't know but I hope she comes back soon!

here Pony, Pony, Pony *sets out cookies*

Don't horses like sugar cubes? I know I do. Whenever my friend makes tea at school I always steal a few of his.

Lol xd.png Yes treats for horses can be lots of things, including sugar cubes, carrots, and apples, depending on the horse.

P.S. I know I already said this on The Last Dragons OOC but Happy Birthday! 17 right?

Edited by Raven301

Yes. One more year and I can drink beer. Normally I would be happy about something like that, but I have no interest in alcohol.

Me either. Where I live drinking age is 21, so even if I did I would have to wait longer. Did you do anything for your birthday?

Name: Arietta Snow

Race: Elf

Looks: she matches her dragon. her hair is short silver with a blueish tint. she wears a small blue crystal necklace and various blue or silver clothes. her eyes are light blue that gradually change to a very light silver-blue

Personality: very bubbly and bright. loves to help others, but knows right from wrong. she is learning to rider her dragon.

Crush: none yet

Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife: none yet

Weapon of choice: blue and silver hilted steel long sword. the hilt is a silver dragon.

Dragon: a silver named Kohaku sakura

Kingdom: Dracona

Other: likes to draw and play piano.

Name: Kohaku Sakura

Breed: silver

Looks: his tail has more fluff then the average silver. he wears a ring on his right horn from when he first hatched.

Rider: Arietta Snow

Mate: no mate yet.

Eggs: none

Other: likes to eat onigri.

Sorry for the late reply Raven, I did not know there was another post. All I have done so far is go to this awesome restaurant where you can build your own burger, but Im hanging out with my friends next weekend.

Sounds like a good character to me. Just don't hold your breath because regrettably, Ponygirl is not very active.

Sounds like a good character to me. Just don't hold your breath because regrettably, Ponygirl is not very active.

i figured that much xd.png

Thats cool Narath I've been to a chinese place like that. You pick all the noodles, sauce, meat, veggies, ect. that your want and they cook it for you. It is a major yum spot for me! xd.png

I went somewhere just like that. Is it the Mongolie Grill?

Anyways, the place I went to has a crapload of different kinds of pops (as one would expect from a place called soda jerks). They have 6 different patties you can choose from (You may have more than one patty), 8 different buns, 19 sauces (Eg, different mustards, different mayos, different BBQ, different dressings), 10 cheeses, 22 basic toppings, 12 premium toppings, and 9 sides.

That's really cool! I don't go to Hoolo's much but it has so many options I am not even going to try to list them all! xd.png