Ruins

Neverending Nightmare OOC

Let's do the time warp again! It's just a jump to the left and then a step to the right; with your hooves on your hips, you bring your knees in tight...

And leap foward a week! It's time to parh-tay, with glad-rags and canapes and polite conversation and maybe even an attempt to ovethrow the Tyrant-Princess! (And an alternate-universe Rarity cameo!)

Screeches of approval for the sentences above. Trying to imagine Naught Haunter with his hooves on his hips with his knees in tight before hopping into next week. You cannot tell, but I'm snickering.

I was also under the impression Rarity's full name is Rarity Belle.

Gasp, someone Psychosis could conquer I hope. ohmy.gif

We desperately need more earth ponies.

Edited by Limn

Now I'm imagining Twilight trying that, ponies walking in, and she fainting like a fainting goat.

I'd like to play as an earth pony, but my schedule's all bogged down right now. I'm good with one charrie right now. I might make a new charrie sometime, but I'm good right now.

TSparkle123!!!

I have no doubt in my mind that Vocal Glory would have bothered Sea Cloud about buying a dress, and would have begged Sea Cloud to let her see it. She is over the top excited for this festival.

Durppie~

Sorry it took me so long to reply....

Sorry, Captain! It's all been insane recently, and I've been close to unable to post! (Plus, I recently got Skyrim for my PS3...) I should have time this week to post, though, and I'll post sporadically throughout he day today. ((WOO SPRING BREAK!))

That's perfectly alright, CaptainCute. smile.gif People have their real life obligations.

Hooray for Spring Break~

Yeah...

To the topic of clothing, good luck everyone concerning working out trying to describe whatever your pony is wearing.

Durppie

I don't recall ever reading that LetterForm actually handed Moon Blitz some bits. /Just mentioning that... just in case... because I can't make him leave without a tip... but techically that cocoa would be enough, but he mentioned the word bits previously/

Happy Easter everypony!

user posted image

Now back on topic, should we start heading for the party now?

Happy Passover~ There are no mlp pictures for passover. or whatever holiday you celebrate. ^^

I do believe that's what we are doing now. Though I've forgotten where the main part of the festival is.

*cough* Ahem, Ruins do you think you could help me out here and refresh my memory? Or shall I be fated to drown in ignorance?

I think he said it was in the park... I believe that's what I read...

Erm, I think I accidently said two different things, but here's the gist:

Upper-class ponies: Dinner in the Main Hall of the Mayor's Palace, then dancing and, y'know, drinks (champagne) and mingling in the Park near the lake; there'll be lots of firefly lanterns and one of those fancy string-bands going on. From seven 'till midnight, when NM arrives.

Normal ponies: Street meals, lots of tables put together and whatever food the lower classes can cook served; lots of drinking going on, I expect.

Everyone: Attends the Tyrant-Princess' speech outside the front of the Palace at midnight. Then a fly-by by pegusi, which rhyme- oh my.

EDIT: So I decided to make up for my lack of posting with... this monstrosity of a post. Ye gods, it's huge.

I'll work on Scarcity's form tonight, as she's coming to the party. I figured I needed a friendlier face that ponies could chat to. :3

Edited by Ruins

Thanks Ruins. =D

Ah, Night Haunter's poor palace.

Drinking before Nightmare Moon gets there? wink.gif Obviously no one wants to deal with her dead sober.

Ah rhymes~

xd.png Limn, that just made my day.

I'm stuck waiting for CaptainCute's response.

Thanks Ruins. =D

Ah, Night Haunter's poor palace.

Drinking before Nightmare Moon gets there? wink.gif Obviously no one wants to deal with her dead sober.

Ah rhymes~

Dutch courage, mate. wink.gif

We all have a bit of DutchCcourage in us.

wink.gif

Happy to make it Durppie, always nice to be well recieved.

*pat pat* As is TSparkle123. A roleplay is like carpooling, you have to wait for the designated driver of that day to come and pick you up, hopefully CaptainCute will drive up and pick you ladies up soon.

Though not all is lost, this has allowed me a bit of time to try my hand at drawing ponies, which I have found excruciatingly difficult for me. Also I made the mistake of drawing Psychosis's dress/outfit in human form before I tried drawing a pony in it. Transferring the human body type made gown to an equine form? Truly frustrating, I made a terrible mistake, but hopefully my definition of what Psychosis is wearing is good enough. /Please tell me what ya'll think of it./

Twilight Charmer certainly seems to be living up to her name. The last part anyway.

Night Haunter's attire sounds amazing. ohmy.gif Yet for some reason my mind now wants to connect him to woodpeckers. Though not a speck of red is on his head.

Nice touch with Scarity and Filthy Rich/Jet-Set.

wink.gif

Once again I apologize for my tardiness. /TARDY/ But I've freed both you guys, have fun~! Both my characters, running away. Pfft >:D /I need to go to sleep now/ Hope you all are enjoying the Egg hunt on Dragcave.

Edited by CaptainCute

Night Haunter is a massive troll. biggrin.gif

Night Haunter is the best troll.

Provided things go as planned, Night Haunter might just get his wish for an interesting party. I just hope everypony's up for fleeing as fast as possible...

Twi's going to post tomorrow, I promise. Or tonight, provided I can nag her enough...

As long as no one harms Psychosis's harp. D= (You can trash it if you want should things get out of hoof. Things happen.)

Inform me if Knobbs is not okay, I'll relieve us of his exsistance immediately.

Nice Captain. =)

I just added Scarcity's form to the first post, she's now my official second character... (Now, can I play mares? Let's see! biggrin.gif )

I am fairly sure most of us are unsure what to post next.

Either way, RainDash, when Twilight Charmer goes to the park, before she can get there Twi is going to be approached by a slightly drunk stallion. Since he'll be drunk it'll be harder for him to act nice. I hope this ends horribly.

It will. Mostly because I'm aiming for her to have the worst night ever and have an accident. All the important ponies are going to escape of course, but then the ones who are important/are elements know her. Then add in the fact that she ruined the Summer Sun Festival, and it's good way at add a bit of momentum.

Indeed, let's see!~

Psychosis is up for interaction, you know who you are.

Also I'll be gone all day tomorrow, city wide yard sale and plans from the afternoon to the evening is pretty much consuming all my time, it's going to be grand though. =D

Ya'll be good.

Also please inform me if that version of applejack and her family is not an okay thing.