Ruins

Neverending Nightmare OOC

Okay, PM'ed her and asked if she was okay, let's see how that goes. She hasn't posted since the 6th, IIRC, and I'm starting to wonder if I'll have to... do something to Brass Tacks so I can free up Night Haunter. It's a bit annoying to not be able to do anything in your own RP...

'Till then, I might make another character, I don't know yet.

Since Twilight is sleeping, I'll say it here. She probably was having mental breakdown, but I read Durppie's post as though she was pushing a different book at her. However, this works out anyway because I wanted Twilight to leave the book so the others could see it.

And I hope RinniGold comes back soon.

If you do have to kick RinniGold, I could probably free Night Haunter using Basilisk Soul.

Don't worry Raindash, I've had plenty of days where my mind misread the majority of the things I tried reading; The devious fiend. Also panic tends to do that to people so it's completely acceptable.

Well, the book is obtained.

MoonBlitz should know Basilisksoul, though not by face.

Letterform would probably know Literal Pain, by social standing only/ occasional meeting. Mafia's wouldn't be a mafia if the general public knew who they were, only reason their still in business with Night Haunter around is because they take care to cover their tracks.

In fact out of everyone Literal Pain would probably be the most informed of everyone else.

Well, Vocal Glory is going to bed, can't stay awake forever. /I assumed it was around the time most ponies went to bed because the library was closed/

But would there be a set time for sleeping? Or would some ponies sleep, and others stay awake? it isn't like we have a SUN telling us when to hit the hay.

I'm still deciding who to have Moon Blitz bother, he doesn't like to chit chat with other ponies unless he's trying to get something from them. I think I'm going to make him subtly harrass Pumpernickel into giving him a tip for some of LetterForm's mail.

I would like to believe everyone has their own time schedules.

Thanks, Limn. :3

I think they keep time by the Moon's brightness- 'day' is when the moonlight is brighter, 'night' is when it's dimmer. But they're more like guidelines, as Limn said. NH, for example, has messed up his body clock like nobody's business- sometimes he goes 'days' or even weeks on just microsleeps, then crashes and sleeps for over 45 hours at a time. He keeps Neighstramo's coffee sellers in business almost single-hoofed, I imagine. ;3

Twilight is sleeping because when I closed the library, I was figuring that everypony was getting off work, relaxing, you know the usual. After all that excitement, I think she was too tired to continue being awake. Plus, subconciously I went, 'It's dark out. She should sleep.'

Man, I wonder what coffe NH likes. Something strong I imagine. xd.png

Perhaps a Robusta type? It's roasted for a lesser time and tastes rather horrid.

I'm debating whether or not to make Pumpernickel an actual character or continue his existence as an NPC. I think NPC, but it is a bit tempting.

Edited by Durppie

Somepony should interact with Sea... She's lonely... unsure.gif

I dunno, to stay up that long I imagine lots and lots of espresso shots in mocha.

Sea is in her house... what class is she in? You mentioned something about her home being near Ponyhide Park.... upper class territory. And since we agreed Vocal Glory and Sea Clous would know eachother, could they also be sharing the same house?

Vocal is a high society pony whos skill dips in entertainment, I imagine her singing for fancy dinner parties. And we can find rich ponies who might want a portrait at fancy dinner parties. I think the arrangement would be business savy.

I still have yet to write of Vocal Glory's walk home, I plan for her house to be in Aquilla Gardens.

What do you say? Roomies?

Alright! I'm cool with that arrangement. It seems to fit Sea's personality that she'd have a roommate, too.

Okay, is there some event going on? Some Summer /or any season/ Moon Festival we're all surpose to attend?

Say the word and Basilisk Soul will come crash Night Haunter's pain party.

Also I believe according to the rp the summer festival thing will be happening next week.

Edited by Limn

If we do have a festival, how will it go down? Would there be any celebrating? Should we all cower before our Princess? Or will a grand event be made of it? If there is a celebration, will everything be open to the lower classes?

Let's try to keep this alive while Miss Ruins takes her time answering our questions.

Druppie, is Letterform just going to let Psychosis waltz off with the book?

Sorry about that, I had university stuff... And I spent most of my time staring at your posts and going "Summer festival? When the hell did I mention a summer festival? Have they all gone crazy?" and such.

...I only just remembered the plot of episode 1 and now I feel really stupid.

It'll probably be a "Aren't-You-Glad-You-Have-Nightmare-Moon?" victory party, the sort of festival that tries to dress itself up jolly but nobody's really fooled- but they have to put on a happy face or the guards'll have something to say about that, since they'll be on high alert. They'll be a sort of military parade down the main street, which everyone is supposed watch, then some street dinners and a big party in the park for the upper-class. Expect drinking and lots of it.

Sounds like Night Haunter will have his work cut out for him preparing for Nightmare Moon's arrival.

Decoration plans, entertainment brave enough to be critiqued by Nightmare moon, chefs. Yup, Neightstramo's poor budget.

Psychosis would have probably put in a request for two entertainment slots, an hour show of pegasus magic, and 45 minutes of harp playing; at a good interval of course. This would be a good way to meet Night Haunter, assuming he helps review and ensures the entertainment is up to standard.

Poor Miss Twilight, her teachers coming to town.

0-0 will there be entertainment present at the upper class party? If so... can Vocal Glory preform something? Or maybe even Moon Blitz can show off some of his flying skills, after all he does want to impress the Princess and become a wonderbolt. /I doubt Moon Blitz would be accepted to entertain high society ponies/

Limn: He has reservations about it, but figures that since Psychosis didn't report his lying to the nearest guard, cared enough to try calm down and chase after Twilight that she's okay at least.

I guess in this party Letterform would also be present to review certain aspects and to not draw suspicions from the guards.

Poor Miss Twilight, her teachers coming to town.

...What?

My Twilight? She wasn't taught by Nightmare Moon, just nearly driven insane because of her. If not my Twilight... oh well, that one's been dead since forever.

She will have to go to the festival because it's mandated, and if the pony somehow was 'suddenly' unable to perform, she would definitely be second up. Which would cause her to run into the others again.

Nightmare Moon taught your Twilight the meaning of fear and insanity. ;] Certainly a teacher if not an indirect one.

This is true. My Little Twilight, Insanity is Magic!

Anyway, are we skipping soon, or is more stuff going to happen? I might just have Twilight wake up and turn on the lights in the library if more stuff is going to happen. That way I'm not sitting off to the sidelines.

I think Night Haunter, Rinnigold (any word from her?), Psychosis and Letterform need to get home first.

Which reminds me, Ruins, should/can I go free Night Haunter now?

RainDash if you need something to do, I still have my character Literal Pain with no paticular plans for interactions. Also him visiting a library wouldn't be strange.

I got a PM from her on the 12th saying she had family problems and should be on again in the next few days, which made me reluctant to kick her/kill off Brass Tacks since it's... well, family problems and I'd probably come off as a she-dog for doing it. *shrugs* Not to mention that we'd be an Element short, and I'm kinda wary of letting someone play two Elements.

Family problems are uncontrollable. Can Basilisk Soul crash Night Haunter's party anyway? Or would that be too much trouble for getting on with the plot?