Ruins

Neverending Nightmare OOC

Ruins seems to have given up on this rp.

Would anyone be opposed to me taking control of this RP in an attempt to bring this back to life/keep it alive?

I assure everyone it won't be as enjoyable as it was with Ruins and she'd be welcome to return anytime.

But honestly, would anyone mind if I attempted to take control?

I really like and enjoyed this rp and I'd like to see where our characters go and how they develop.

HERE AND READY.

Twilight was just so much fun to play as, and I couldn't help but want to cheer her on. I don't mind you taking control in the slightest.

I crap I have to find that form!

Edited by RainDash

Heh, I haven't been on this RP in a while, have I? <--Understatement, right there.

I wouldn't mind if this restarted under your management, Limn. As I haven't been around for so long I'm not even sure what is happening anymore.

I crap I have to find that form!

What form? Curiositys been sparked.

Also TSparkle we are still on Night Haunter's party.

To explain more.

Night Haunter's party:

Druppie

CaptainCute

Limn

RainDash

Ruins

TSparkle

For us we're just mingling with our heads chopped off. If no one has problems with me taking over I'll be making dinner start.

Outside in the slum partys:

CaptainCute

Limn

This is just pretty much Basilisk-Soul and Moon Blitz nonsense.

I thought the thread was auto-deleted so I was worried that the form fro Twi got deleted too.

You gave me a panic when you mentioned the auto-delete.

Well, I've sent a message to Druppie, she hasn't been seen since last may so that worries me. Kinda wouldn't feel right giving this thing CPR without her there to pat the rp on the back when it revives. So. Yes, concerns right there. Either this opinion is based on the fact I enjoyed Letterforms character or that two of our characters actually have had his appearance/presence imprinted on them. It'd be weird for someone so invested in society and the elements who is also currently talking to Twilight to just disappear, so I will probably see about waiting for her. Or to just see if she's alive.

CaptainCute is still about, which is good for Basilisk-Soul and Sea Cloud?