Moonbeam22

CLOSED

"What do I want to do?" she repeated. Alla thought for a moment. What did she want to do? After this dreadfully gray day passes, she just wanted to stay out in the sun, napping on the flat rock. "I just want to relax, I suppose. Explore the area a little more, since today is not the day for too much exploring, because of the weather. I hope that tomorrow will be brighter than today."

But that wasn't what she should do. She should help gather more food, hunt, and perhaps practice using her magic so that it would be useful to the group. In fact, she could do that now, on a wet day where it was unpleasant to go outside. That was what she'd do, once the conversation is over. Alla noticed that she was shivering a bit. She stepped back into the dry cave, having had enough of the rain, which now felt cold.

Estra continued to watch the "haze" outside, filled with both curiosity and fear. What was it? Why was it here? As she watched some of the other hatchlings wander outside to investigate/play in it, she was just overwhelmed with a million more questions. Was this "haze" alive? How big was it? Where did it come from? Excited, she ran up to the sleeping Ferovan and placed both her front claws on him, "Fer! Fer! Wake up! Look outside!" she exclaimed as her eyes never left the cave mouth. When he began to stir slightly, she leapt over him to go check outside. When she hit the mouth of the cave, she leapt onto a rock, launching herself into the weather outside. When she hit the ground, she didn't realize how slippery it would be so she was sent flying across the ground. She lost her balance, not finding any friction between her claws and the ground and was thrown into a tumble. She watched as the world flew past her over...and over...and over...and over and over and over again! When she finally came to a stop, she lie on her belly, sprawled out as she was practically dripping with mud.

-=-=-=

Lance watched as a small green hatcling was seen running across the land until she slipped in the water. He didn't pay much attention as he began to wander away. I wonder what's the point of all this rain? He was sure no one had seen him wander off as he decided to spend this day exploring whatever was nearby. He strolled through the rain and chills, not very bothered by them, until he was lost out of sight. He wandered into the forest nearby, going nowhere in particular, but just ready to explore.

(OOC: Thank you for updating the dragon list Moonbeam! Reading other descriptions is now 20% cooler! biggrin.gif)

Ooc; Thank you Moonbeam

bic;

In the middle of his dream Ferovan suddenly began rocking back and forth, he looked about in confusion, the dream-world slowly getting darker. His eyes blinked open, and he untucked his head from his wing, looking about the cave. He could vaguely remember hearing Estra's voice, so he sleepily turned his head towards the entrance to see her running there. With a slow yawn Ferovan started to look towards the other eggs again when the haziness of outside caught his attention. Leaping to his feet he ran to the entrance, amazed by the falling water. He could see Alla and a purple dragon he hadn't met standing just inside the cave as well.

Coming to a halt as he reached the last of the cover, Ferovan noticed Estra far below, though her bright green was covered by a strange brownness. Oh. It's the ground. He realized. He looked up at the sky once before he ventured outside. The water felt just like he was plunging into the stream again, only now it was making a little hissing noise as it landed on his scales. Especially his redder ones. As he ventured out the ground sunk beneath his talons, and Ferovan flapped his wings nervously to keep from sinking. As he did several droplets went flying from his wings, but he was able to move down the hill rather quickly without falling by combining his flapping and a few large steps. "Are you okay?" He asked, tilting his head curiously.

~~~

Waking up slowly, Zeraiu noticed something strange: he could hear things. The sounds were faint, but the longer he stayed up the more he could notice them. His curiosity growing, he began tearing at the barrier between him and the sounds. When he pressed his claws against the surface, it brought a wave of sensations. As they dug in he noticed the way he could tell that they could get through. He pulled his paws down excitedly at his discovery, and the surface cracked. The noise startled him, being much louder than the ones he had been listening to before. The sounds were starting to become clearer, so he decided that he was doing the right thing. Lifting his paws again, he found the place where the surface had changed, and pushed with all his might. A little piece of the surface broke out completely, and suddenly Zeraiu could see.

Peering out cautiously, all that he noticed was a several oval shapes all around him, but he couldn't see where the sounds were coming from. I have to get out of here to find out. He decided, sticking his nose out of the hole. He wiggled his head back and forth, then pushed with his back legs and a few more pieces chipped away. Suddenly he rolled forward slightly, his front paws landing on the ground while the rest of him was stuck in the egg. He looked around, bewildered. Clawing his way forward his egg caught itself between a few others, letting him wiggle his way out. He collapsed, exhausted, as he looked around.

Sparkly Scaler thought about what Alla just said. Relax and explore a little...that sounded like a good idea! But perhaps she would explore more than a 'little'.

"That sounds good!" she repeated her thought aloud. As she followed Alla into the cave, she added hopefully, "Can I come with you?"

~~~

She woke up on a little pink cloud. "Where am I? What am I doing here?" the bright blue hatchling wondered.

"Dream Dell...Dream Dell..." A soft, faraway voice called. The little blue hatchling whipped her head around. She was surprised to find two blue dragons that looked like her but they were bigger, with purple hair.

"Wh-who's Dream Dell?" the little hatchling asked, curious. She felt that she should be afraid of the other dragons but strangely, she was not.

"You are my little Dream Dell, my beloved...," the one who had called her spoke.

"...But it is now time for you to see the world," the other dragon continued with a sad smile. Dream Dell stared at them with wide, frightened eyes. She recognised the dragons. A sparkling, silvery mist slowly blurred her vision.

"No! Wait!" Dream Dell scrambled off the pink cloud she was sitting and started running in the direction towards the dragons but there was a sudden, blinding flash of white.

Dream Dell jerked up and groaned as she bumped her head on something. She opened her eyes and saw darkness all around her. Right, she was in an egg. She rubbed her head. "That was the weirdest dream I've ever had..." She'd never seen her parents in a dream before. "Is it just me or has this egg shrunk? Hey, I can hear noises! Outside!" She started scratching the egg shell and scratched her way out of the shell. As soon as the shell broke through, the first rays of light blinded her and she panicked.

"Help! Monster! Monster! Eeeek!" she kept yelling. She was afraid that it might hurt her as it seemed similar to the blinding flash of light in her dream. As she ran out of her egg, she brushed past something but didn't dare to open her eyes. She ended up running straight into the spring. She thrashed about wildly, sinking lower with every second. "I'm going to drown, I'm going to drown! Oooh, how did I know the word 'drown'? Hey, there's a pink cloud up there! It's so fluffy!" A wild flurry of thoughts went through her head. The pink cloud she saw went into the water with her and slipped under her. It carried her up and out of the water.

"Cool, I'm sitting on a cloud!" she squealed happily, forgetting that she had been close to a watery death just a few seconds ago. She poked the cloud with her paw playfully. Then, she looked up and saw a small green hatchling in front of her egg. She jumped off the cloud and tilted her head to one side, looking at him.

"Hi! I'm Dream Dell, what's your name?" she asked, skipping towards him with her pink cloud following closely behind.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

"Of course," Alla replied. "But that'll depend on the weather. I think that the rain will stop by tomorrow."

The sky had become darker. More clouds gathered, and more rain poured out of the sky. In the distance, Alla saw a flash of something white. She glanced around. Most, or all the hatchlings were in the cave. There better not be anyone loitering outside. Who knows how much the sky will darken in a few hours?

Tike paced around the cave, frustrated that he had nowhere to go, and nothing to do. He absently slumped against a nearby egg, then jumped when he felt it moving. It's going to hatch! He thought excitedly. Out emerged a pale blue hatchling. It was sitting on a cloud.

"Hi there!" greeted Tike. "I'm Tike."

Edited by Darklight

Sparkly Scaler smiled when Alla agreed. "Yay! I'll get to be with my first friend tomorrow," she thought happily.

"So...are we just going to stare at the rain all night?" she asked.

~~~

"Tike...that's an awesome name!" thought Dream Dell. She skipped around him quickly.

"So what do you want to do? Where are we? Oooh, it's a cave. Hey, how did I know that word? Do you want to play? Or eat? Or talk? Or maybe we could go outside the cave!" She stopped just to take a breath. She looked towards the direction of the cave entrance and saw the grey haze outside.

"Maybe we shouldn't go outside the cave. There's some sort of grey haze there. Want to check it out?" She looked at him.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Celestis - Night Glory Drake

Celestis wandered away from the group as they greeted each other and talked about the dreary rain. The sky had darkened even further, dragging her spirits down. Then she noticed Lance walking away into the woods. For a second, she was worried. What is he gets lost in the dark? And the trees in the forest will cast even more shadows. Then Celestis just shook her head in exasperation. Whatever, I'll just go with him. Who wouldn't want some company anyways? She bounded forward, raising her voice to be heard over the rumbling thunder and the pitter-patter of the rain. "Hey Lance! You wanna have a walk together?" Then she remembered her injured paw, but shook away her doubts. Her paw would be fine, if she didn't put any unnecessary weight on it.

Adrisea sat at the very edge of the cave, staring out into the water-soaked landscape ahead of her. Change in wind often sprayed her with water, but she didn't mind much. The occasional bolt of lightning excited her, and she didn't know when it would rain next. Otherwise, she was sitting guard. During bad weather and night, she usually kept guard. It exhausted her, but she wasn't sure if shifts would work either. The Thunder stifled a yawn and shook herself. Adrisea had not been able to aid in the Chimera attack, so she had to put guard duty upon herself.

~~~~~~

Fern lay curled up in a ball, shivering. She had been caught in the storm for a good ten minutes before reaching the cave. With no means to dry herself, the Neotropical had to wait to air dry. Letting out a soft sneeze, she closed her eyes and tried not to think about the cold.

~~~~~~

Spyro paced back and forth at the back of the cave, wincing. His shoulders had been aching all day, and the skin was slightly raised. Not that he knew it, but his wings were beginning to grow. It would take all the next night and day for them to fully come through, but all they were doing was bothering him at the time.

Aurae lifted her head and bumbed it against something hard. ow! the young swallowtail thought, and as she tried to twist and see what she had hit her head on she again found her movements constrained. grrrr Aurae thought to her self this is really starting to annoy me. Aurae kicked her egg and noticed a crack appeared where she hit it and heard voices coming from it. hmmmm mabey if I kick it again? she thought and, after a moments consideration, she kicked it again, harder this time, and the egg cracked open spilling her into the world beyond.

As she opened her eyes for the first time Aurae immediately noticed that there were more eggs going on in every direction. how did I know what an egg was? Aurae thought as she walked in a random direction. As she rounded an egg Aurae saw a bright blue hatchling with a pink cloud hovering next to it talking to a small green hatchling. The sight suprised Aurae so much that the tripped over one of her own tails knocking the blue hatchling down as she rammed in to it. Aurae picked herself up and immediately apologized, talking very high and fast. "Im sooo sorry, I didn't mean to run in to you. Sorry! Sorry!" Aurae said her twin tails anxiously spinning behind her.

Alla looked around. There did seem to be few things to do besides wait, while rain poured outside.

"I was thinking of practicing magic," she told Sparkly Scaler. "So that it'll be useful to me somehow. But I'm not sure how." Maybe she could try levitating some rocks or something. Alla stared at a plain gray rock, concentrating with all her might. It wouldn't budge an inch. She sighed. She stepped closer, preparing to try moving it again. Then she remembered that Sparkly Scaler was still there. "Do you know any magic?" Alla asked.

Tike had begun to reply, when a newly hatched hatchling rammed into Dream Dell. There seemed to be a lot of new hatchlings arriving during the rain, he remarked to himself. That's good. More company! Tike curiously poked the pink cloud Dream Dell had sat on. His paw went through. The cloud's texture wasn't as fluffy as he'd originally thought. How could Dream Dell sit on it if it wasn't solid? Tike pondered this while offering a paw to Dream Dell.

((Ooc;; Got accepted! Hope you don't mind the wind when she is beginning to hatch.))

Ic;; As the clouds obscured the sky, and rain began to fall, a new life awoken in the shell of a gray-colored egg. A rough breeze picked up until a loud scratching noise overcame the now settling wind.

Blackness... Everything was so... strange and unsettling somehow. It's like, when she last woke up the cozy home around her was more... comfortable. Now she felt restless and a sudden urge swamped the young hatchling. Lifting a talon she gave a grunt and tucked her hind-legs close to her stomach before releasing the energy that she held for what seemed a short time because she'd been asleep most of it. A large crack sliced down the grey eggshell until Tailau began to squeeze her soft talons into the crevices and began to pull it apart until the hatchling gave up with that tactic. After a while of resting, Tailau bunched up her haunches and finally split the egg in half and tumbling out panting heavily on the floor of a dimly lit cave.

After recovering for a moment, Zeraiu began to look around again. Pulling himself into a sitting position the young moonstone looked around the cave curiously. The sounds around him were much clearer now, startlingly so. He could hear conversations from many directions now, but suddenly another noise began to take over. An unknown force pressed against him, pushing him towards the ground while causing a rushing noise in his ears. A crack in a near-by grey egg suddenly split, and a grey hatchling appeared. It looked tired, and he walked towards it uncertainly. "That..." He said, searching for the right words. "Was quite an entrance." He decided, looking at it with a smile. "I'm Zeraiu. What's your name?"

~~~

Gysentia shivered slightly in her sleep, hunching herself unconsciously into a tighter ball, but even that slight movement caused her aching muscles to wake her up. Rolling to her paws, Gysentia let out a quiet yip. Every single part of her seemed to ache, especially her shoulders. A sudden boom in the sky sent her heart pounding, but as she looked around no one else seemed too concerned about the phenomena. Spotting a green hatchling that was shivering not too far away, Gysentia rose to her paws (with some effort) and made her way over. It's eyes were closed, and it was curled up, but Gysentia was pretty sure that she recognized it as Fern, though they hadn't met. Climbing quietly onto her larger companion, Gysentia curled up quietly in the nook between her wing and shoulder. She could feel warmth emanating from Fern, so Gysentia settled her head down comfortably. "I hope you don't mind." She added, yawning.

Aurae, with her tails still spinning, saw the green hatchling help the blue one up and thought should I had done that? Aurae thought is was a good idea to help since she created the problem and decided it might also help her apology seem more sincere. Aurae nudged the blue hatchling trying to help her up while nervously asking the green one "What is your name?" her nervousness sent her tails spinning again.

After no-one replied, Eriadna sulkily made her way back to one of the farther corners of the cave, where she saw Malkan at work, trying to weave an impromptu blanket out of moss. Hey, Malkan, I think I can help with that. Leave it to me, and you can find some more moss. After his assent, Eriadna lay down, and began to use stray leaves and twigs to patch together the pieces. It won't look great, Eriadna thought, but it'll keep us warm. Malkan had a good idea to start making some of these. With the mossy 'blanket' giving her idle hands something to do, Eriadna found that the repetitive spatter of the rain was actually quite calming. That is, until the flash of lightning, and the ensuing thunder almost made her leap straight into the air. Wow! That was scary! I just hope that it doesn't come any nearer to us ...

~~~~~

Malkan's project was not going well. His claws were clumsy, not at all suited to precision work, and his meager control of magic only just counteracted that deficit. Just as he was about to give up the endeavour and walk away, Eriadna came over and asked if she could help. Sure, Malkan muttered, give it a try, it won't be hard to do better than me. Then, following Eriadna's sugestion, he gathered more moss, and deposited it next to her. Looking around the cave once more, Malkan could see new dragons hatching. How much longer will it be like this? Will we always have to be on the lookout for new hatchlings? Oh, well. Then, since he saw Adrisea at the mouth of the cave, he went over to talk.

Sitting down at the edge of the cave, Malkan was occaisionally blasted by the rain when the wind changed directions. Eventually, he decided to start speaking. Look, he said, Adrisea, I'm honestly sorry. When I snapped, we were all tense from Ruscella's injury, and it didn't help that we were tired, nor that we probably weren't ready for a leader at the time. I know I shouldn't have snapped like that, but it was almost a sub-concious reaction, and I don't think I could have stopped it if I had tried. I hope you'll forgive me. After a few moments in silence, when the renewed wind blasted another spray of droplets in his ace, Malkan added, oh, and don't worry about the chimera incident. It's okay that you missed it, in fact, it's almost for the better! After the fight, we, or at least I, realized how important it is to have a group of us stay back and stay safe so that we can care for the others. So, once again, I'm sorry about what happened at the meeting, and I hope you'll forgive me.

Edited by Shibadruid

Sparkly Scaler tilted her head to one side thoughtfully. "Magic? What do I know about magic?" She wanted to be helpful.

"Umm...I don't really know anything about magic but perhaps you could make something, I don't know, appear out of nowhere? Or make something simple out of...leaves or moss?" she offered.

~~~

Dream Dell was expectantly waiting for Tike's reply when suddenly a blue and grey hatchling suddenly came running out of nowhere, tripped, and rammed right into her. Startled, she fell off her cloud and onto the floor with a thud.

"Ow...what just happened?" she groaned. Tike helped her up and the new hatchling looked apologetic and tried to help too, while apologising at the same time. Dream Dell was slightly embarrassed because she knew that she wasn't hurt that much and could get up on her own so she stood up quickly.

"It's alright," she said. Then she looked at the new hatchling. She began firing questions again and totally forgot about her falling incident.

"Hi! I'm Dream Dell, what's you name? Did you just hatch? Do you want to play? Or maybe do something else?" Dream Dell skipped happily around Tike and the new hatchling, her pink cloud following on top of her. Then she suddenly jumped in surprise when she saw a flash of light and heard a deep rumble. She looked towards the cave entrance, feeling frightened.

"What was that?" she asked, trembling slightly. It reminded her of the blinding white light in her dream again.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

user posted image

Airean continued to pace around outside, clearing his mind as best as he could. It was tedious, but it eventually worked. He was relaxed, but just as tired, since he hadn't slept in what seemed to him as an eternity. His tiredness showed; his eyes were heavy, and his legs were giving way.

He noticed commotion coming from the cave. Many dragons were beginning to hatch, he could see them from afar. He was interested in seeing them, but he realized he was to tired to try and do so.

He decided not to go into the cave to sleep. It's too loud in there, I'll never be able to... He remembered one place he could go to: the waterfall.

It was a long journey past the stream, but he fought against his weakness as much as he could, using every last bit of energy until he arrived.

The waterfall still looked stunning, radiating with bright purple. Airean noticed a small hole within the rock. It was large enough for him to fit in, and it blocked him from the rain.

As began to settle in, he was nervous about returning to the cave the next morning. He knew there would be much introducing and work, it would feel like torture. But he chose not to leave the group like that. He had a duty, and that was to be there when they needed him.

Airean closed his eyes and promptly fell asleep.

"Maybe," said Alla. "Can you do that?"

She wasn't sure what magic could actually do. Halith could use healing magic. She was sure that she herself had used magic to catch the bird. But it was just an experiment so far.

"I'm Tike!" chimed Tike, happily.

The sudden boom of white light made him jump. It was raining harder now. It was now very dark in the cave, almost like nighttime. He had difficulty locating dragons and objects. He wished he had some kind of night vision.

Fern jumped slightly as another hatchling curled up beside her. She calmed at the warmth she immediately received from the other body and replied quietly, "No, I don't mind..." Felling much better, the Neotropical was able to doze off a few moments later.

~~~~~~

Adrisea did not look at Malkan immediately. She listened to his words and let silence linger between them for a moment before replying, "It's fine, I forgive you. I overreacted a bit myself... and I apologize for that. Tensions are high, especially after the Chimera attack. You clearly care about Ruscella... and I was too caught up in the grander scheme of things to take notice. I will try to be better."

Darkness. That was what he woke up to. It was all he had ever known. His own name, Tenebris, meant dark. But there was something different about it. He no longer felt the comfort it once gave him. This darkness made him feel... uncomfortable. "It is time to rid myself of this darkness," he thought. "I will break free, and learn of new things." He began to fight. He scratched, he clawed and he pummeled his dark prison, until finally, it broke in two. Then he met the light, and it hurt. Tenebris growled menacingly at this new phenomenon, quickly retreating to a dark corner. "Maybe the dark isn't so bad after all." Tenebris looked around at his surroundings and saw that he was in a large cave. He wondered how he knew it was a cave, but immediately dismissed the question. "I will satisfy my curiosity later," he thought. "For now, I need to assess my surroundings for anything dangerous." After lurking in the shadows of the cave for some time, he was unable to find anything that would cause him harm, besides perhaps the other dragons. To see if hey were hostile or not, he decided to find some that weren't in a large group, just in case. He quickly found two dragons in conversation, one was orange, the other purple. As he walked toward them, he didn't realize that he was still sticking to the shadows, unconsciously creeping up on the two unsuspecting hatchlings. When he got close to him, he finally came out of the shadows and greeted them saying "Hello there. You are not hostile are you?"

-------------------------------------------

When Efflorere awoke, he found himself in a very cramped environment. He didn't like it. And so he began to struggle against the confines of his egg, eventually breaking a hole in the shell. Instead of shrinking away from the light that shone through however, he stared in awe at it. He struggled further against his confines, eventually breaking free. As he rolled out of the fragments of his egg, he bumped into a blue and silver dragon. "Sorry about that," He said. "I didn't hurt you did I?" Efflorere suddenly felt terrible, realizing he might have hurt the other dragon. He really didn't like to hurt things. "I am really, really sorry," he repeated. "You aren't hurt are you?" Just seeing that he interrupted the dragon in building something he said "What are you making there? Can I help? It's the least I can do for you."

Edited by Narath

Aurae sat down and wrapped her tails around her paws, relaxing as the blue hatchling accepted her apology. Aurae studied the other hatchlings as they introduced themselves as Tike and Dream Dell. As Dream Dell started firing questions at Aurae a loud boom and a flash of light startled her in to a crouch. Dream Dell asked what the noise was and Aurae had no idea, so she decided to answer one of Dream Dell's other questions. "My name is Aurae and i'm hungry, do you know any where I could get some food?" Aurae inquired. how did I know what hungry was? Aurae thought to her self as she waited for Dream Dell's response.

Estra tried to stand and fight the force of gravity that seemed to be allied with the mud in keeping the young Bright-Breasted hatchling to the ground. She slipped and fell repeatedly until Ferovan came over. She looked up at him with an innocent smile, "Well good morning, Sleepy-Head." She dug her claws into the mud once more, before continuing her conversation. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just slipped," she told him, surprisingly cheerful for someone who was covered in "filth". When she was able to keep herself standing for more than just several seconds, she tried walking only to find herself return to cold ground in a sudden series of events. She only smiled at her own clumsiness, "Don't you just love this!" she exclaimed with a giggle. "Why can't it drop water every day?"

-=-=-=

Lance turned when he heard someone call his name, stopping momentarily to investigate the source of the outburst. "Celestis? What are you doing out here?" He asked, before she had proposed her desired activity. He gave her an uncertain look, "I don't mind you coming, but what of your paw? Didn't the white hatchling say to take it easy for a couple of days?" Truly he didn't mind her presence, in fact, she had been the only hatchling he'd really talked to since everyone's hatching. There had been several incidents here and there where he took action and commanded, but no one had really held a conversation with him. It was just her injury that concerned him; it would help no one if anyone was injured; that was just one less able body to help in gathering food, caring for the weak, or aiding the well-being of others in general.

Edited by Wyvern_Oliza

Can I join? Also, do I have to chose from your (Moonbeam22) dragons, the second post I see, or can I make my own? Thanks! biggrin.gif

((OOC: To join you must pm Moonbeam22 and the dragons in the second post are the ones that have already been accepted so you would need to make your own, make sure to check the claimed list tongue.gif ))

Edited by Raven301

((OOC: Send the character sheet to Moonbeam. Also, I think the rules made it clear, but to state it again, the list is of the dragons currently taken, and you have to choose one of the dragon cave species. No duplicates except for nebulas, but I don't think anyone chose that yet xd.png. Edit: oh, you've already been helped. Guess I took too long typing my actual post! ))

Malkan listened to Adrisea's response carefully, and then nodded. It's all fine with me, he said, as long as we're all on the same page. And yes, I do care about the wellbeing of all the dragons, it just seems ... natural for me. After a few seconds, he heard tentative steps from behind him. Malkan turned, but not before the hatchling had introduced himself, so as not to scare him. Hi! Malkan replied, now much more cheerily, my name's Malkan. We're not hostile, actually, we were all just like you a couple days ago. Adrisea here hatched first, with most of us following just after. You might want to go over there, Malkan pointed to where Tike, Estra, Ferovan, and many others were. You can introduce yourself to the others, and maybe they can explain more to you. By the way, what's your name?

~~~~~

Just as Eriadna was about to finish the first quilt, a newly hatched dragon tumbled out of his egg, and bumped into her. After a barrage of questions and apologies, she replied, it's fine! My name is Eriadna, and I'm building a sort of blanket out of this moss. To be honest, it was Malkan's idea, Eriadna pointed over to him as she said this, but he isn't the best at task that require precision. You can help if you want, but you might want to talk to some of the others first. Also, what's your name? I can't keep calling you "that hatchling" in my mind.

Edited by Shibadruid