Sasstrek

Chickens' Art (requests closed)

I just like to make people happy with free art that I churn out easily? But honestly if you want to give me a nebula egg that'd be great too Well, I'm not going to spend days and weeks on it so I don't mind. Also, I'm not going to be doing free requests forever so yeah (I don't know how long I'll be this free).

Sorry guys, I've been swamped like crazy so no more requests please! ^^ I'll just be doing those that are already posted. Also I think I'm going to have too many nebulas now and it's starting to scare me but thank you guys!

BUT I'm going to only choose a few and sketch because I don't have all the time in the world. That doesn't mean I will butcher it; I promise the best quality I can provide with a sketch and based on how well I know the subject (and based on the amount of time I'm willing to spend on it). Also I think it'd be a good practice for me.

I'm willing to try drawing anything at all except for anything that involves sexual themes, religion and other sensitive topics. I'm especially good with dragons though! But I'm not very good with backgrounds or people (but I can do portraits, I think).

Also, I just wanna share my art. smile.gif

Below are some of my works, but please visit my Deviantart account for more! My Deviantart Also, I have a Tumblr: My Tumblr

My art:

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Sketches/doodles:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Thanks for viewing!

Edited by Rosella Surmane

Maybe I should just open serious requests too? Where I actually spend a good amount of time on the art instead of just sketching? What do you guys think? Though I might not be inclined to spend as much time as on actual commissions.

Anyways, people seem to like giving me eggs? So just for convenience sake, I have decided to just plop my wishlist (in no particular order) here for easy reference. smile.gif

Wishlist:

Blusang Lindwurm

Golden Wyvern

Royal Blue

Spotted Greenwing

Tsunami Wyvern

Legendary Trio

Silver

Prize Dragons

Cheese

Neglected

Paper

Chicken

Dinos

Vampire

Also if anyone wants to give me red or pink hatchlings I'd be happy.

Completed requests:

Fire-Ice, sharlykng, PieMaster

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

AnnieLyla

user posted image

sparkle10184, CrystalSharz

user posted imageuser posted image

On Hold: that angry charizard (going to be a bit but yay it's not just a sketch?)

Next up: Mighty/mite team (I am going to have a sketch load of pets first)

Edited by Rosella Surmane

I love your art... So Pretty! laugh.gif

I have a request for you... (It's a fairly broad topic, I can try and come up with something more specific if you would like)

Something to do with Doctor Who from the seasons with the tenth doctor. I really don't care what it is otherwise...

Also, I can breed you a second gen PB nebula.....

Oh yesh, totally stalking. I have found person #2 who can draw all my griffon OCs as I design them ~

Ooh, these are really pretty! Can I request a drawing of one of my DRs, the Malazur dragon? He's the green, blue, and yellow-orange one in my sig and avatar I have permission from the other artists who worked on it.

If you would rather draw a blue Blossom Angel, one of the flowery ones in my sig, you can do that instead. However, you'd need permission from Cairoshime and Mysfytt :3

Your art is so pretty!

Your art is fantastic!

Can I request a drawing of my cat? Here she is -

user posted image

Haha, oh my god, this has better response than I thought it would! smile.gif

@ Fire-Ice: Yes, I have started the sketch already. It's Rooeeesss. Oh my god asfkjashfaskl that'd be great if you would!

@cfmtfm: Yes, yes. Stalk to your heart's desire...

@rampaging_wyvern: I'd be happy to make simple sketches, when/if I'm in the mood! smile.gif

@Pie_Master: I'll see when I'm in the mood! smile.gif

@Kystal: An angry Charizard, that could be fun! I'll see when I want to practice fire. I've been meaning to for a while.

@sparkle: Oh god if you have a reference picture just like that, I'll practically sketch it immediately because it's much easier. But you're going to have to capture a clearer image; it's a little too blurry now. smile.gif

Thanks for your enthusiasm guys! (Now I'm going to bed first because it's 3.30 in the morning.)

Wow! Your art is gorgeous! ohmy.gif You are really very talented.

May I request something? Could you draw Okami (the wolf from a game with the same name) for me, please? Here's some reference pics: Here, Here and Here

I don't care about the background. Also, I will give you a Nebula egg as a thanks for the art.

I would LOVE it if you drew me something! If your too busy, it'll wait, I can either be put on the waiting list(If you have one,) or I'll just stalk! I have a pretty good nebula that I'm willing to breed you a egg from. If you're open, could you draw:

A head shot of a man about 20 years old, with longish blond hair, is clean shaven, and has very intense blue eyes. He has a very kind face, rugged but gentle looking. If you could do a side shot of him holding a small dragon on his fist that would be great, but if you don't want to just him would be AWESOME!!!

If you're too full to take requests right now just ignore all this... tongue.gif

AAAH ROSE. :'D When I get time, I am so throwing a description or ref at you to draw. I mean c'mon. One of my draggies in your style would be absolute instant love. <3

/stalk

Looklook it's Fire-Ice's request. Roes in that puffy dress. It's quite a popular fandom thing and first time I drew a full human. And if you try really hard, she might just look like Rose. Sorry, it's the first time I refused to spend eternity on a face. ^^; Also I still wanna say thank you very much for that nebula egg!

user posted image

@AnnieLyla: Hm, I have not ever played the game but I always thought Okami had a lovely design!

@Sarkin Amara: I'm afraid that's quite beyond my current skill level without a ref, I'd just botch it up. ^^; But if you're willing to wait a couple months when I'm decent enough maybe I can whip something up.

@Verridith: FUN FACT: I have been thinking of drawing one of your dragons for you as a Christmas gift for two years now! But I never finished the first one and never started the second one. (or did the other Christmas stuff I wanted to anyway)

Not good at drawing people, she says, while posting a stunning, uncanny portrait of Amy Pond. xd.png

You, ma'am, do some seriously amazing art. I may just have to throw nebulae your way for a thing or two. smile.gif

Do it do it do it 8D Can I toss ya an egg and see some Verridith in your style? <3 /has a mostly-done ref

That' SO Pretty! And it really does look like Rose! Great job with the full person... laugh.gif That is one of my favorite episodes too, so I love it even more! I think I am going to have to set that as my computer desktop its so pretty. C:

Would it be possible to request a dragon from you once you've done some art for others? *tis in love with art*

Ohmigod, purty! Could you draw my dog Cheeze for me? She went missing last Nov. sad.gif

One

Two

Three

Four

Would you like an egg with this lineage? tongue.gif

Oh my god everyone's offering nebulas all over the place this is terrifying me I don't know what to do with so many just yet. I won't accept the nebulas yet until I've done your sketch because then I'd feel bad.

@Azure: Haha, but that's only because I spent literally about 3 weeks on it a couple of hours a day using grids and using greyscale. ^^; It was insane and so far my second favorite work I produced.

@Verridith: Sure. smile.gif When I get there/when I feel like it only though because I like to go by order with very few exceptions.

@Fire-Ice: OF COURSE you can ask for more art. :3 If you want a more desktop-like version, I can load a larger picture with more padding left and right so that it fits a desktop better. Eek and I'm so happy you like it!

@Tazzay: No need to reserve! Just say what you want (if it's within my skills) and I'll sketch/doodle something real quick when I get there. It's free. smile.gif

@Sharly: I don't particularly mind what lineage it comes from so yeah, that'd be fine! smile.gif

oh wow these are beautiful *o* how you make them look so realistic...its just amazing xd.png i wish i had this kind of talent!

could i make a request? smile.gif do you think you could make a Rosebud dragon sitting on clouds cuddling its s2 baby hatchling with stars in the back? kinda like the landscape of your second picture displayed, i really thought it looked lovely and magical wub.gif

Edited by Xeriina

Yay! More arts! I will send you a PM sometime soon with info...

And you don't have to fix it unless you really want to. It looks fine sitting in the center of my screen tongue.gif

I'm really sorry about Cheeze, sharlykng. So I'm hoping that this might cheer you up a little.

user posted image

@Xeriina: Sure. smile.gif Nakase and Dolphinsong allow non derivative fanart right? Imma link back Nakase when I'm done; don't hold your breath though.

@Tazzay: Yay, silver. smile.gif I've only got one on my scroll. At this point though, it'll take a while before I get to the second page.

@Ice-Fire: It'll take all of 5 minutes and it'll look better. smile.gif Also, it's the first time I know someone to use my art as desktop background.

Rosella Surmane your art work is so BEAUTIFUL!!

Would you be able draw my "small working dogs" user posted image

or

my “mighty/mite” team

user posted image

who work so hard helping me daily.

....please do just the dogs not the wheelchair.

Let me know what you would like as payment biggrin.gif

Edited by Pinch of StarDust