Sasstrek

Chickens' Art (requests closed)

Youuuuu...

Do I have permission to tie you up and push you in a cupboard for a day?

I seriously thought you'd decided on a different style xd.png The picture is cute, but it's just not you xd.png

That 'real' bunny is gorgeous btw c:

You haad me fooled for a second there xd.png Only realized it was a prank when I saw the subtitles just now and peeked in.

Happy April Fool's guys.

And here's your real bunny sparkle. smile.gif

user posted image

I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. xd.png Don't worry guys, back to your regular style now.

Thank you, Xeriina. ^^ I appreciate your comments and am very happy to see that you love my style. I always like to know what people like in my art. smile.gif

That's gorgeous!

I can't believe I fell for it xd.png I thought you were actually changing your style!

I have rarely been more satisfied in my life. Oh yisss. Fist pump in the air.

Haha. Styles apparently are quite fluid things that often change and some artists never really have a "set" style. Mine's probably going to drastically change when I get to college but this is the general thread it'll probably go into now. We'll see. ^^

And I'm happy to hear you guys like the bunny!

Oh wow, I think you tricked everyone Rosella xP And I was even vigilant for pranks starting the night before. xd.png

Also wow - that realistic bunny looks so life-like. And I love the little easter eggs in the picture. x3 They add a nice touch~

*bows with a flourish* And thank you Delillah, I'm glad you like the little Easter eggs! :3

BUUT GUUUUUUUUUUUUYYSSSS LOOK WHAT I DID:

user posted image

It's Superwholock, a crossover between Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock. Aaaand I'm going to make it into a shirt since it had great feedback on Tumblr:

user posted image

So I want feedback and opinions before I put it up for a vote on Threadless. Would you buy it, critique, comments, etc would be very much appreciate. smile.gif

Also I've started selling prints, iphone covers, laptop skins, etc in my Society 6

user posted image

I'm thinking of making some of my other artworks available on Society 6 too. Is anyone interested? I'm thinking of these:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Thoughts?

Edited by Rosella Surmane

OHMYGOSH. 0.0 WANT. That superwholock piece is AMAZING. I wish I could buy that pillow and shirt....

I'm not a fan of any of those series, as I don't actually watch any TV ^^; (Though I have been considering Supernatural or Sherlock, as my friend likes both and I usually end up loving everything she recommends me to watch..) but I have to say that work is gorgeous~

I'd love to see other art of yours for sale, too - especially that dragon. I couldn't buy any, as I don't have a paypal or steady income right now, but I'm quite certain others would. Your style is gorgeous x3

Out of curiosity, did you go to art school or anything like that? Or did you just work at art on your own until you reached this quality?

I also just now realized you have a deviantArt I could stalk.. +watch. >> <<

Edited by Delillah

That's wonderful Rosella! I have no words to say about your arts, they're so gorgeous biggrin.gif I read some books of Sherlock Holmes and watched the movies and one of the series about him which I really like, Elementary. Also, I used to watch Supernatural so I love your Superwholock ^^

How I wish I could buy the shirt... also, I hope you put the other three arts because they're like all of your arts so gorgeous! Especially the horse and Okami ones wub.gif

*needs new iPhone case* I'm really interested!

Oh my gosh thank you for your response guys! smile.gif I'm really happy that you all like it.

@Serekiel: I wish you could buy it too! xd.png haha. But really, it's nice to hear that you'd like to own it. smile.gif

@Delillah: I watch lots of TV but never use the TV. I download it off the internet. But I say watch Sherlock first, they literally only have 6 episodes, whereas Supernatural have about a billion. They're both brilliant shows, but if you want constant tears and pain, Supernatural, if you want something smart with great characters too, Sherlock.

Eeee, yes, I've put up another one of my pieces now. It's 3 here so I have to pop off to bed before adding more.

I have never attended art college before, nor any "real professional" art tuition. I just sort of kept at it I guess? I'm going to college next month though so even better quality art hopefully!

P.S. I also have a Tumblr art blog. smile.gif

@AnnieLyla: Screeches. Thank you! smile.gif And I've just put up the horse one too. You should give Sherlock a shot too! It's brilliant and benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock is very fascinating and (at times) heart breaking.

@Sandface: Well, you're in some luck because Society 6 is now having a sort of promotion, so free shipping to anyone who uses this link to my Society 6! This offer sadly expires on April 14, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time so better decide fast if anyone wants anything (at a slightly cheaper price). smile.gif

user posted image

Just some of the new things available now. smile.gif

Okay update on that angry Charizard:

user posted image

He's actively breathing fire but that comes in later.

Also wanted to add that I've made a Superwholock design and put it up on Threadless:

user posted image

They choose designs based on votes and comments, so if you want to help it get printed, please vote 5 and comment! Sadly there's only 2-3 days left for voting. You would have to sign up but it'll only take a few minutes. And also I'd be eternally grateful.

Thank you for your support for my art guys! smile.gif

Haha, feels great to kill people with amazement.

In other news, I finally finished that angry charizard:

user posted image

I hope your friend likes it CrystalSharz!

Chaaaaarizaarrrd!

That fire looks epic <3

Oh my gosh why did I not stalk your thread enough

I would so buy the Superwholock pillow (even though, like Delillah, I don't actively watch any of the series and I wouldn't be able to buy anything). o3o

The angry Charizard is awesome; love the contrast between the fire and the night sky. <3

Once your requests are done could you do mine amazing artist? xd.png

Could it be a Tiger cub and a goldern wyvern hatchling under the big moon?

Also it will be my avatar so 100 x 100? and my Name (Izzy) above the moon? (In fancy writing. But able to read it!)

is that good?

Also do you want a 2nd gen legendary trio? I am happy to give one out!

Oooohhhhh gorgeous :OOO

Could you send me a pm or something when you've got a free spot? I love your art wub.gif

that is some STUNNING art. wub.gif

was wondering if you can draw ninetails for me? happy.gif

Aaah, thank you for all your wonderful comments while I've been away at college.

@ChocolateIzzy: Sadly requests are closed now because there are tons coming and college is starting up within a week for me. There's always the waiting list though! smile.gif

@Evensong: Sure, you may have to wait for quite a bit though. xd.png

@jellyscnet: Requests closed for reasons mentioned to ChocolateIzzy. xd.png But I think someone from page 1 or 2 requested a ninetails... I'll be sure when I get there. smile.gif

@SpiritWolfe: Thank you! smile.gif Though there is a very long list. xd.png

Also here is Pinch of Stardust's mighty/mite team with some unconventional colours because they are so cute:

user posted image

Edited by Rosella Surmane

Also here is Pinch of Stardust's mighty/mite team with some unconventional colours because they are so cute:

user posted image

Rosella Surmane I thought you had forgotten about my request....your pic of my Service Dogs is really wonderful!!! biggrin.gif

Since my request, Cally the Chihuahua has retired totally and completely; Rainy is now semi retired due to her on going health issues.

I hope college is going well for you. Thanks a million!!

Just wanted to pop in and say how adorable the newest piece is (I love Doberman <3).

(I also wanted to note that I am now a complete Supernatural addict, done all eight seasons, and have watched all but the last episode of Sherlock. I don't feel I could ever manage to like Doctor Who, because someone definitely ruined the series for me - but regardless, I can now more thoroughly appreciate your Superwholock art! biggrin.gif /fangirls inside)