Sasstrek

Chickens' Art (requests closed)

Okay Serrekiel. ^^

Haha, thanks Annie Lyla. smile.gif

Also just wondering but would anyone be interested if I posted WIP of the requests (only if it's a long one) and my other non-request related artwork?

Sure! I'd love to see how things are coming on c:

I'd love to see all your art and WIPs x3 I love seeing how things progress from something simple to something so lovely biggrin.gif

I happen to really like the idea that came out for the charizard so this is going to be a more concentrated piece rather than a sketch! Sorry to the others who got/will only get a sketch...?

user posted image

Also another sketch but not anyone's in particular. I just really liked this weewoo and wanted 10000 neopoints. no you're not allowed to judge me for that

user posted image

Hope you guys liked these! I have more works going on at the moment but I don't know how many of you will tire of seeing so many. I'll post more later. smile.gif

The charizard looks epic biggrin.gif And the weewoo.. I want to cuddle ;; It looks so soft~ I really love your style biggrin.gif

You could post WIPs in your main thread, too, if you don't want to fill reply posts with them. They'd make nice examples of your art and process x3 and easier to find to view~ Can't wait to see more x3

Wow! The Charizard is great! And the weewoo is so cute I wanna hug it! ^^ They're amazing Rosella biggrin.gif

My friend, who the pic is for, saw that Charizard and went, "Whooooaa that is GOOD."

Thanks so much biggrin.gif

Thanks for your response and nice comments guys. ^^

Yeah, I'll stuff my art in the first couple of posts. I just don't want the first page to become tediously long. xd.png

@Guardians: And yes, I suppose I can draw owls, though I have never tried before. smile.gif (love birds though and owls are great animals)

@Krystal: I'm really happy your friend likes it! biggrin.gif

Shameless double post as a bump and because look what I made

user posted image

Ameterasu for AnnieLyla.

Don't worry I have not forgotten charizard, I just thought the okami fanart was going to be a sketch. It is not a sketch.

Also I recently made another thing

user posted image

Stock brushes used for them butterflies.

Edited by Rosella Surmane

*dies quietly* Your art.... I have no words wub.gifblink.gif

Will you be accepting new requests at any point for pieces more time consuming then just sketches?

@Snowytoshi: Thank you! biggrin.gif Sorry, I realize I can't take those sort of requests for free or else it would be unfair to anyone else who commissions me int he future. ^^; (but if you're lucky and I like the idea I get enough I may want to move beyond a sketch.)

@sparkle: No no! I haven't forgotten your bunny! I just had the very strong urge to draw fire and I thought the okami fanart was going to be a sketch so I thought hey I'd be done with this in a day and maybe work on charizard a little more before moving on to your request but then I got carried away. And I did mention I may sometimes skip requests here and there depending on my mood (as I did for Cheeze). ^^; Sorry if I seemed neglectful.

EDIT: I also realize I'm quite keen on doing the pet sketches because I can compile a sort of series thingy.

WOW! It's amazing! I love it wub.gif Thank you so much Rosella.

Also, if it isn't bother you, could you make an avatar from it for me, please? And can I put it on my signature resized?

Also, the butterflies art is very beautiful too.

@Snowytoshi: Thank you! biggrin.gif Sorry, I realize I can't take those sort of requests for free or else it would be unfair to anyone else who commissions me int he future. ^^; (but if you're lucky and I like the idea I get enough I may want to move beyond a sketch.)

I would be happy to give you eggs/hatchlings for your art wub.gif

Sure AnnieLyla, go ahead and use it in your signature. smile.gif And making avatars won't take me too long.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I flipped some of them because I thought it might look better on the forums. smile.gif If you don't like it that way just go ahead and flip it back! I made a few for your selection too. Just be sure to credit me! Oh and link back to this thread too please if it doesn't obstruct your signature. ^^

Sorry Snowytoshi, when I say commission I mean with IRL money. And one person already commissioned me so I'd feel bad about taking her money if others were paying me with virtual value. ^^; Sorry!

I wasn't sure what kind of commission you meant, so I had to try. Your art is definitely worth real money, congrats wub.gif

Oh and I got your hatchling, thank you smile.gif

Edited by Snowytoshi

Those pictures look gorgeous, Rosella~

I love the color in the butterfly one biggrin.gif It's so vibrant and contrasts quite well. I also love how you do fire.

Happy Easter! smile.gif Oh, I love all the avatars and almost couldn't decide which to use but found my favorite. tongue.gif And don't worry I gave you credit. Also, I just noticed that I don't have space in my siggy I will try to find one soon.

@Snowy: Aw, thank you! smile.gif And thanks for telling me about the hatcling, I like knowing where they go. ^^

@Delilah: Thank you Delilah! ^^ I actually did a study of fire before I started this and the charizard piece so I'm glad it paid off.

@Annie: Yup, I read your signature and know that you credited the artists. ^^ And happy Easter to all too!

And look what I got guys!

user posted image

It's sparkle's request of her pet rabbit! ^^

I know this style's a bit unusual for me, but I'm trying something new and experimenting. smile.gif I'm thinking of trying a more "children's" look so that I can convey more innocence and simplicity. I think this is beautiful, so I'm going to continue trying out this style. That means that all your requests are going to be in this style now (oh except for charizard because I started already)! ^^ It's going to be more doodly, and definitely more neon colours. What do you guys think?

EDIT: I changed the image because I made the sky more neon blue to make it stand out more. smile.gif

Your new style is interesting. I was hoping for a realistic look on the bunny, though.

Shameless double post as a bump and because look what I made

user posted image

Ameterasu for AnnieLyla.

Don't worry I have not forgotten charizard, I just thought the okami fanart was going to be a sketch. It is not a sketch.

Also I recently made another thing

user posted image

Stock brushes used for them butterflies.

This is stunning, the fire looks so real on that wolf, and the colors of the butterflies and the glowiness makes it look so magical, i love your style. *o* beautiful. ♥

Happy April Fool's guys.

And here's your real bunny sparkle. smile.gif

user posted image

I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. xd.png Don't worry guys, back to your regular style now.

Thank you, Xeriina. ^^ I appreciate your comments and am very happy to see that you love my style. I always like to know what people like in my art. smile.gif