Sasstrek

Chickens' Art (requests closed)

May I make a request?

Do you think you could draw my grandmother's deceased dog? I feel like she'd really love some art of Katie. Unfortunately, these are the only pictures I have on this computer of her, and they're not the best, she was sick with cancer (lump on her hind leg in some of the pics) and going through tiresome treatments.

Katie (May need to log into dA to view). Yes, she was massive. She had thyroid trouble that made it impossible to keep her weight down along with being naturally exceptionally large for a female Rottweiler.

If for some reason you'd rather not, a sketch of Benates would be a nice alternative if he inspires you more.

I hate asking for things for free, so, I have this Nebula I could offer you, a third-gen purple/blue Nebula stairstep, or a second-gen Nebula from any mate on my scroll from a blue female.

id like to request ^^ i can breed you a few nice gen nebulas ( i collect them so i have a tun. feel free to look at my scroll and pick your breeding pairs. i have a list of my good gen nebulas so pm me if you choose to draw my request and ill send you the list biggrin.gif)

so my request is if you would draw a nebula!! i love them so much ^^ any color will work its your pick :3

Thank you Krystal! biggrin.gif

@Pinch of Stardust: Ooh, I love those helper dogs. smile.gif They are lovely. I think I'll do the mighty/mite team when I get there. May I ask which of the little ones in the first picture is the one in the second, if they are the same dog?

And just about any dragon I don't yet have would be great! Though I'm particularly keen on Tri-Horns now. But you don't have to give me anything if you can't! smile.gif

@Delilah: I'll draw Katie. I already have an image in my head. smile.gif ANd that nebula would be fine.

@Puppyloverdog: Haha! I've been needing an excuse to draw a nebula! I shall look through your scroll when I get to your request. smile.gif

I know you have a lot of requests piled up, but I want to put my first down for now~

As my signature shows, I had a pet rat called Truffle who died on the 18th this month. I'd really love a picture of her.

Refs

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1277/imageeost.jpg

user posted image

user posted image

Also, sorry for putting up a pic of her just after her stroke, it is for patterning ref

user posted image

For payment, you can pick a pair from my scroll or PM me to arrange something :3

Edited by rampaging wyvern

@Pinch of Stardust: Ooh, I love those helper dogs. smile.gif They are lovely. I think I'll do the mighty/mite team when I get there. May I ask which of the little ones in the first picture is the one in the second, if they are the same dog?

And just about any dragon I don't yet have would be great! Though I'm particularly keen on Tri-Horns now. But you don't have to give me anything if you can't! smile.gif

Rosella Surmane In the 1st photo, left to right, are Whispy and Cally. Cally is my in-home Service Dog with impeccable retrieving skills for anything she can push, pull, or carry. She is now 15 years old and still working hard. Cally tried and tried to teach Whispy the skills of an in-house Service Dog but instead Whispy is a registered Therapy Dog because she was not a reliable retriever. Whispy is now 6 years old and also runs big dog agility alongside my wheelchair.

In the 2nd photo front to back are Cally and Rain, my mobility Service Dog. Most of Rain's work is with me away from the house but at home Rain retrieves the items too big for Cally to handle as well as all the things where Rain's size and weight are needed. Rain is now 9 years old.

So Tri-Horns are what you like:D Would you prefer CB eggs or 2nd purebred generation? Prepaid 2 CB Tri-Horns eggs

EDIT: had to share this photo of the day Cally met Whispy (WhisperLily)...no Whispy is not a "happy meal toy" laugh.gif Whispy was 11 weeks 4days old weighing in at 1# 8oz on that day.

user posted image

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

@rampaging wyvern: Sorry to hear about Truffle. sad.gif I'll get on your request when I can!

@StarDust: Thanks for sharing more about your dogs with me! smile.gif It tends to make it easier for me because I know a little better how to portray them. And gosh, Whispy is so tiny just. and Cally is so curious-looking.

Anyways, I've completed another request. PieMaster's malazur dragon:

user posted image

Hope I didn't kill it too bad...

And for Fire-Ice if you still want Roes (I love misspelling her name don't judge me) as your background: http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/Ros...zps05c432c4.png

Ooh, I love it! Do you mind if I request a few changes, though?

Sure! smile.gif Sorry I missed out the elbow rocks and spikes though. I noticed that just after I posted it.

Awesome! The green is darker, the backs of the wings are blue, and there are small yellow spikes running down his neck, spine, and tail. Like you said, there are also elbow and ankle spikes.

It really does look awesome though <3 Thanks so much!

Better I hope? Compressed layers and smaller sizes are mean mean things.

user posted image

What payment would you like for my request?

I do have two little 2nd gen blacks I could give you?

I couldn't get a good picture of Sterling, so instead I'm requesting a drawing of my bunny, Joshua :

user posted image

user posted image

I hope those pics are clear enough^^ smile.gif

I'm really sorry about Cheeze, sharlykng. So I'm hoping that this might cheer you up a little.

user posted image

OMG She's love <3 Sometimes when I miss cuddling with her while I sleep. My mom took it harder than me, the sudden disappearance.

Sorry for the late reply; my laptop BSOD'ed on me and is now having problems after the reformat. I'm just grabbing whatever computer's available now, haha.

Good to know you like it, PieMaster!

@Tazzay: Nah, it's okay. smile.gif I've got enough blacks for now. I'm mostly trying to make up for the past two years I wasn't around so I'm mostly looking for the new

(okay not very new) breeds I missed. And there's no payment really; requests are still free, just closed if you have not posted before. ^^

@sparkle: Yup, those pictures are clear enough. smile.gif Cute bunny!

@sharly: oh the late reply's perfectly fine! Your computer was down. I'm just happy you replied (because honestly it's the best part about giving art). And I'm happy you like it. smile.gif

Rosella, could you make a desktop version of my request? My mom loved the piece and she wants to make it her wallpaper. smile.gif

asdfghjkl; YOUR ART. blink.gif I'll be stalking this thread, I might request something later, once I can think of something that I need drawn.

Alright, I know what I want to request. Would you be willing to draw my homestuck OC Kaeril? (I apologize for the cruddy picture, I'm not very good at drawing.) Also, she doesn't wear shoes. (I figured I should just say that since her legs got cut off by the scanner.)

user posted image

Draw her in any pose you like, with any expression. I have no preference. It would just make me really happy to have a picture of her made by someone who can draw as well as you can. smile.gif

@qwertyuiop: Haha, thank you! I will have to accept more requests only after I'm done with this insane amount of requests. smile.gifBy then I wouldn't have as much free time so I'd probably start charging eggs. xd.png

@Serrekiel: Well, requests are actually closed for now, but I'm just seeing those who posted as having reserved a space, meaning I'm more likely to do qwertyuiop's request before your's (if he/she does request in the future). smile.gif Also, I'm not particularly good at human characters but I'll see what I can do.

@sharlykng: Haha, tell her I said you're welcome I guess? I'm just happy to make others happy. smile.gifPerfectly fine if you don't have eggs to give. It's free for you early birds! As for later on I'll just see.

@qwertyuiop: Haha, thank you! I will have to accept more requests only after I'm done with this insane amount of requests. smile.gifBy then I wouldn't have as much free time so I'd probably start charging eggs. xd.png

@Serrekiel: Well, requests are actually closed for now, but I'm just seeing those who posted as having reserved a space, meaning I'm more likely to do qwertyuiop's request before your's (if he/she does request in the future). smile.gif Also, I'm not particularly good at human characters but I'll see what I can do.

@sharlykng: Haha, tell her I said you're welcome I guess? I'm just happy to make others happy. smile.gifPerfectly fine if you don't have eggs to give. It's free for you early birds! As for later on I'll just see.

Oops, my bad. >_< Sorry about that, I should have checked. Alright, thanks anyways, you can expect a request from me once your request list isn't full. tongue.gif

Also to others: sorry for my recent slowness. I've been attending to other dragcave related sprites.

That's ok, Rosella. Take your time, you are the artist so we can wait as long as you need. smile.gif