Moondragon007

What are you naming your 2013 valentines?

Mine are called Sweet Jelly (because the hatchlings looked like jelly) and Sweet Spells.

I named mine Kilgharrah and Aithusa after the dragon's on Merlin because the adult sprites made me think of them. Although they don't look much alike when I saw them those names popped into my head. laugh.gif

Named mine CB Corsage and CB Bouquet. Wanted to stay with the flower theme since this year's even was so fun.

Be prepared for my lack of originality.

I named one MM Bohemian Rhapsody, because someone mentioned the song a day before the eggs hatched and I wanted to name a dragon that before I forgot. It was chance that a Val hatched first. The other is named MM Ood Sigma, because someone mentioned that the Arsani were a little like the Ood from Doctor Who.

(MM is the prefix on all my dragons.)

Kalina Celestial and Cherie Celestial smile.gif

I give the 'Celestial' to all my holiday dragons, and Kalina means love in a slavic language (roughly translated), and Cherie is associated with love smile.gif

I haven't entirely decided yet. I usually name my holiday dragons for things that have to do with the holiday. This year, one of my Vals has the code: RYKOr, which makes me want to name her Ryoki, but that has nothing to do with Valentine's Day. So, I am still considering my options.

Flowers in the Rain (song by the Move)

Flowers in Your Hair (from the San francisco Flower Power song)

I like 'em!

cupids arrow hit its mark (since the code was MA3RC)

gifts of valentines love (since these are gift givers)

Edited by linda3.0

Mine are Flowers For You and Love's In Bloom. I wanted names to tie in to the flower gifting event we got this year, and it suits the breed perfectly.

A beautiful bride, a handsome groom, eh?

I called mine "Groupthink". biggrin.gif

Mine are named Opalescent Ruby and Virtue's Rose. The names kind of came to me randomly, and I was feeling a little bit poetic when I did them.

I named one of mine Antelias. It means "generous" in Finnish, and I thought it sounded like a pretty name as well. Still deciding on my frozen hatchling.

Named my adult "Sweet Lilith" and my hatchling "Sweet Lilin".