Moondragon007

What are you naming your 2013 valentines?

Uhm, if I look at that name and take the 'S' off it becomes 'weeeter'

Named mine "Love You Long Time" and "Big Romantic Gesture"

Dwayna and Kormir for mine, which are names of goddesses from a game.

/unoriginal

I've started using lyrics for some of my Valentine's dragons, last year I used "However Far Away", from Lovesong by The Cure, for one of my Heartseekers. This year I chose a line from Perpetual by VNV Nation, "Let There Always Be" and "Never Ending Light".

Mine are currently named "Impassioned" and "Bestowment," but I grabbed a bunch of names; I might change them later.

Agape and Philia. Greek words for two of the types of love smile.gif Obviously with my prefix added.

Tsvety and Lyubit, which means Flower and Love in russian. ^^''

(i think so, atleast..)

I named mine, Lady Passion Flower, and Lady Heart Flower.

Hanabira Nojoo and Hanabira No-ojo

which as google tells me is Japanese for Queen of Petals and Princess of Petals (later on is frozen) - the theme and the colours just reminded me of cherry blossom petals floating in the wind, which in itself reminded me of Japan...

dragcave.net/lineage/ZLIXS

dragcave.net/lineage/CNNRI

I haven't decided yet, it's hard

Well, the frozen hatchie is Bubblegum Sculpture, because that's how she looks. And my adult is Obligatory Classroom Valentine, since she keeps trying to give me something I don't need. wink.gif

Anorexic Valentine

Starving Valentine

That dragon's so painfully thin! Someone feed her some V-day chocolates!

Donating Cordiality - because of the gifting event and I like the word cordiality tongue.gif

and the hatchling Ytilaidroc Gnitanod which is the adult's name spelled backwards xd.png

So I decided to name my two cuties Candy Twirl (came to me randomly), and Thylacine of Love (the dragon with it's body shape and stripes reminded me of one (it's the Tasmanian tiger)). biggrin.gif

'Born with a Knack for Love' and 'Born with a Giving Soul' are the names of my two. Hope you come up with good names.

I am really terrible at naming dragons, so they got Lovely Loverpants and Lovely Loverface for now until I can think of something better.

I named mine....

A Charm Invests A Face (after a poem by Emily Dickinson) and

Her Voice Is A Valentine (after a poem by Oscar Wilde)