rubyshoes

Show off your Vase

deleted

Okay, stop this please! Why are people now sending me flowers, I just said I'm not so happy with in my vase? I will not post in this thread anymore, this is ridiculous.

Until 5 min ago, I was very happy with my vase!

Edited by Bellatrix86

I think the blue flowers look most cute tongue.gif and it fits the vase,

does anyone agree

Oh my goodness! Since my first post in this thread, some very kind people have filled my vase right up! I don't know who were the ones who did it, but thank you all so much! I absolutely love flowers and it's so sweet to have so many pretty ones to keep for after this event. What a lovely holiday event indeed. Thank you again!

http://dragcave.net/valentines13/chencheya <- A lot less barren than before. biggrin.gif

Oh my goodness! Since my first post in this thread, some very kind people have filled my vase right up! I don't know who were the ones who did it, but thank you all so much! I absolutely love flowers and it's so sweet to have so many pretty ones to keep for after this event. What a lovely holiday event indeed. Thank you again!

http://dragcave.net/valentines13/chencheya <- A lot less barren than before. biggrin.gif

Gonna be hard to water all of them tongue.gif

My vase.

They've all been random gifts, as far as I can tell, since I haven't been on the forum a great deal lately, but I appreciate every one. biggrin.gif

Edited by Gana

I kinda like the minimalism mine has at the moment. :3

My vase

Though, Hyacinth need more love... I rarely see them in vases laugh.gif *rushes off*

here's my sister's one and what we managed to come up with. We are still trying to cover up this yellow plumeria - the first idea was to use all white flowers, but it evolved smile.gif

White roses

here's my sister's one and what we managed to come up with. We are still trying to cover up this yellow plumeria - the first idea was to use all white flowers, but it evolved smile.gif

White roses

I sent a white rose but it got lost in there somewhere.

My Vase

It's almost full enough to where I will be truly happy with it. Although any extras that land it in after it's full - I won't complain.

I'm helping out a cousin with his vase - thought I might share the magnificent thing. Trying to get just lotuses. It's calming because of the type of flower, but hectic at the same time (attempting to get it done as quickly as possible). laugh.gif

Here's my vase - quite a variety; thank you to all the spriters and givers. <3

Edited by cfmtfm

deleted

Okay, stop this please! Why are people now sending me flowers, I just said I'm not so happy with in my vase? I will not post in this thread anymore, this is ridiculous.

Until 5 min ago, I was very happy with my vase!

ok bellatrix i feel for you your vase is overloaded sad.gif

-removed, off topic comment- please don't double/triple post Edited by rubyshoes

Here's mine! If you are someone who sends flowers to people who post in this thread, I enjoy blue, whites and blacks or greys.

Man, that white rose vase! So many.

I like the look of full vases, although, the clutteredness. Good luck to people looking for a certain theme!

Here's a thread were you can show off your vase. No asking/giving flowers here, just showing off our lovely vases.

Reminder

Edited by rubyshoes