rubyshoes

Show off your Vase

My Beautiful Little Vase

Thank you those who helped me fill in the empty spaces! I'd love feedback on my vase! And for those who are sending flowers...if your going to, please send white flowers or dark blue flowers!

Here's mine: http://dragcave.net/valentines13/dragon0625

I accept all flowers (if you send me one, I'll love you so much <3 and if you send me the rare gardenia, which I'm still trying to figure out how to send, I'll love you even more), and I'll be sending flowers to random people on this thread (I'll try to send everyone one) biggrin.gif .

Wow, guys, your vases are making mine look like nothing :'D

HAPPY FLOWER COLLECTING EVERYONE!!!!

There's a rare gardenia?

This. What rare gardenia?

That's being discussed in the News thread if you'd like to go there and read about it.

This. What rare gardenia?

It's an aqua bodied one with white "fringes". People are still speculating in the news thread as to how to obtain it.

Here's mine!

I've just been getting flowers randomly, not seeking certain kinds over the forums, and I've ended up with almost all the same four different types of flowers, same color and everything!

Edited by Draco Knight

<< . . . >>

*ducks in...plops down vase...scurries to hide*

Vasey

Flowerses is fun. tongue.gif

My Bright and Happy Vase

Almost full of bright flowers - only a little green left to hide with some more brights before I take to asking for dark colors in hopes they land in the middle as a contrast like that one blue/black gardenia poking it's petals out.

Here's my vase! One of everything and then some biggrin.gif

Is there a maximum number of flowers that can be had?

Edited by hokankai