rubyshoes

Show off your Vase

My Vase

It had a nice blue/yellow theme going for awhile, but those pesky red roses started popping up recently. xd.png

The cave doesn't give people pity flowers, does it? Cause it seems weird that I'd get 51 daffodils.

*L* Sounds like you had a secret admirer. I'm jealous, I had to go asking to get any daffodils at all.

Actually, the link doesn't show your vase. It shows the vase of the people who click it. I think you should have added your scroll at the end of the link. smile.gif

Edit: Opps! Somebody was faster then me. Nice vase, anyway.

Edited by NekoA

Thank you last minute people for the carnations. ;-; I literally came in 12 minutes before the end and hadn't noticed the amounts/new flowers beforehand. Still missing two, a Columbine #2 and an Iris #21, but sososososo happy that I didn't completely miss the carnations. ;3; -group hug-

http://dragcave.net/valentines13/Painter no theme, no problem!

Here's my vase.

And here's my niece's vase.

I was fine with just having some of the flowers, mostly because I figured you couldn't see them all anyway, but then the flower list showed up so I decided to try to get the whole collection once I saw they'd be laid out. Luckily my niece and I were having a Netflix marathon to catch up on some TV shows, and she helped me catch up ('cause she's awesome like that wub.gif ).

Next time I'll start earlier just in case a list shows up later. lol Although, have to say that I do like that it showed up because the flowers were gorgeous and I like having a way to see the ones that are hidden.

My beautiful bouquet

I got at least one of every flower (except the lolGardenia), and I love it, except for that one silly green carnation right up front. xd.png

Well, here is my vase as of now. It's not gonna get many more flowers, so I finally decided to post it.

user posted image

http://dragcave.net/valentines13/maggiexawesomeness

This has been such an addicting event. I made sure to get at least one of each flower... I'm just missing the Lol Gardenia, but that's pretty much impossible  rolleyes.gif

And now that flower sending is over, here is the final product! (not that different)

user posted image

I really like the green carnation up near the front. I think we didn't have a green flower before. This was such a fun event.

I have at least one of every flower... except the Lol Gardenia *sigh*

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I have over 200 flowers! At least one if not more of every kind!! Including the rare "LOLGardinia" (TJ's flower!)

Thank you to all who sent to me, and thanks TJ and spriters, it was a very successful Holiday!

My Vase Overfloweth

Edited by Riverwillows

Here's how mine ended up:

http://dragcave.net/valentines13/RillC

Didn't aim to get all the flowers, but did get the ones I wanted so it's all good. I've been hearing about this LolGardenia here, but what does it look like? I'm not very active here so I may have missed a post that showed it.

Thanks to everyone who sent me flowers!