rubyshoes

Show off your Vase

My Vase is finally full in a way I like (love the black flower in the center) and contains *almost* every kind of flower (I don't mean contains each individual flower - I mean it contains one of each different send-able type)

My vase ~

I'm hoping to collect more red carnations, since it's my favorite flower <3

I wish that the flowers quatities would show when we went to other people scrolls, so we could see what they're needing to complete their vase ´v´

Edited by Arkenidae

My Vase

It had a nice blue/yellow theme going for awhile, but those pesky red roses started popping up recently. xd.png

The cave doesn't give people pity flowers, does it? Cause it seems weird that I'd get 51 daffodils.

Edited by Draco Knight

My Vase

Not as much flowers as everyone else's but I like it. =)

EDIT:

I suddenly got a flood of flowers! Lol. Thank you so much everyone. *Huggles*

Edited by Sylvan_Moon

I think mine's quite nice. Some kind soul sent me one of every rose yesterday (or was it the day before?). Wish I knew who it was.

Although all of your vases are really beautiful and full I'm going to show off my 7 flowers anyways *flips hair*

Edited: thanks for all the flowers everyone now I don't feel as left out biggrin.gif

My Vase.

Edited by verdaniasoul

My Vase

I got every flower now except the lol one from TJ :/ But i try to get as many purple flowers as possible :D

Whoa! I got flower-flooded too!! THANK YOU, whoever sent them! biggrin.gif

Oh. There's a thread on the gardenias. Cool. smile.gif

Edited by ldwoodcock

My vase.

SO CLOSE to getting every flower...missing 7. Q~Q

At least you can still see the "special" gardenia...I was getting worried it would be covered.

My vase is mostly "jewel toned" flowers.

This was a fun event with so many participating in the giving of flowers/branches. Thanks TJ and spriters biggrin.gif