rubyshoes

Show off your Vase

My vase

It's looking rather... empty compared to everyone elses xd.png

I think it is pretty, remember we have a whole WEEK! imagine what the chock full ones will look like after a week! unsure.gifohmy.gif

Here is my modest little vase. It seems to acquire one every now and again. Thank you to those who are sending them out happy.gif

I'm sad to see vases whose owners find them to be pathetic. Worry not, this event runs a whole week. I know that when I have no one specific to send flowers off to, I hit the random button and hope that the flower hits a vase in need of a little joy.

I rather enjoy this thread. I like to send flowers I think will compliment the ones already in the vase, and having the links all right at hand is nice.

Edited by Draketeeth

My Vase

Kinda sad looking, but since it isn't overflowing I can see each and every flower very clearly.  I see this vase, and I'm kinda stunned.  See I got flowers irl today; a nice small bouquet, with leafy greens and such as a background for the flowers.  Then I see them in DC's vases.  And while normally plain green is kinda dull...those big leaves make such an excellent complement to the flowers in front!

And by the way, real big kudos to the artists for these lovely flowers and leaves...and the vases too!  I love the design!

put a slash and then your username at the end of the link or else it just links to our own

Sent you one, btw

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

My Vase

Looks rather hectic but I like it xd.png

My sister is trying to get her's to have a color scheme, but not sure how it'll end up after the week is over biggrin.gif

Just right! It has a  gorgeous color scheme!

Lucky

thank you. ^^ <3

frustrated at the yellow flowers i cant't replace with mellower colors, argh!

Edited by Ashes The Second

My Vase smile.gif

It turned out beautifully, I think. Not too much, not too little, lots of interesting designs and color. I can only think all the random gifting I got for how it turned out. tongue.gif