luckynicole659

Your favorite Holiday dragons?

Halloween, mostly because I like the Vamps.

I also want to try to get a Zombie next Halloween...do Zombies still even exist anymore?

Halloween, mostly because I like the Vamps.

I also want to try to get a Zombie next Halloween...do Zombies still even exist anymore?

Yeah, I've managed to get four last year. Try to revive them early on 31st October, it seems to be the best time. I may be wrong anyway lol.

1. What are your favorite Holiday dragons: Christmas, Halloween or Valentines day? Halloween, then Christmas, then Valentines, even though I don't celebrate Halloween itself.

2. What is your favorite dragon of the holiday you chose? You may also list your favorite egg of the holiday you chose. Heartseeker, despite Halloween dragons being my favourite.

3. Why is it your favorite? What do you like about it? Well... it's a combo-breaker among all the pink Valentine dragons around. I'm not a big fan of pink generally.

4. What holiday do you wish we could add? (optional) St. Patrick's Day maybe? We don't have any events associated with spring - except annual Easter egg hunt, which lacks a dragon release anyway.

1. What are your favorite Holiday dragons: Christmas, Halloween or Valentines day?

Halloween. Probably because it's my favourite Holiday.

2. What is your favorite dragon of the holiday you chose? You may also list your favorite egg of the holiday you chose.

Oh my, that's quite the hard question... I really like most of the Halloween dragons (of course), but I also like Hollies as well as Sweetlings quite much... So I can't really decide which one I like the most...

3. Why is it your favorite? What do you like about it?

Why...? Well... I like creepy things, that's why I really like all of the Halloween dragons... And I like the Sweetlings because they are in my opinion so pretty (yes, I said that about a pink dragon even though pink is the one and only colour that I truly hate) and I like the Hollies because they somehow reminds me of the movie known as "The nightmare before Christmas" (don't ask my why though... They've always made me think about that movie as soon as I see them).

4. What holiday do you wish we could add? (optional)

Good question, but I don't have an answer for it... Because I don't celebrate anything other than Halloween... But maybe like... Chinese new year would be fun...?

5. For all you who love to freeze hatchlings or just like them in general, which hatchling is your favorite of the holiday you chose? (optional)

I can't say that I love to freeze hatchlings, because I don't love it. I freeze hatchlings in order to have them along with the adults (kind of to save the memory of how they looked like when they were young). I freeze one of each Holiday dragon for that one reason (though, I'll probably not freeze a Holly if I ever get a second one, just in case they were to be quite few in the future again so I can help out to keep them around in a large number with two adults to breed each Christmas)... As for my favourite I really don't know... I really like the Ribbon dancer as well as the Black Marrow hatchlings.. But on the other hand I also like the Vampire, the Sweetling and the Snow Angel hatchlings.... So I can't choose a favourite, sorry... ^^'

1. What are your favorite Holiday dragons: Christmas, Halloween or Valentines day?

Christmas! While I know how much time the spriters put in to all of the holiday sprites, the current Christmas ones are SO intricate and so amazing that I have to pick them as my favorite!

2. What is your favorite dragon of the holiday you chose? You may also list your favorite egg of the holiday you chose.

Favorite Christmas dragon is definitely the Snow Angels, they are all so beautiful! Egg wise though I'd have to say my favorite Christmas egg is the holly egg. Probably because I spent so long trying to get one that the very image fills me with joy :3

Whoops lol already covered this one!

Oh I know we in the USA are the only ones that actually celebrate this, but I would kill to have St. Patrick's Day dragons. Barring that, I think I could also get insanely excited about New Years dragons - how beautiful would they be!

5. For all you who love to freeze hatchlings or just like them in general, which hatchling is your favorite of the holiday you chose? (optional)

Favorite holiday hatchlings... hmm... I'm going to have to say the Yulebuck hatchlings, followed closely by the Rosebuds.... SOOOOO CUTE!

My favorite is the Valentine. They tend to be pink, and pink is my favorite color.

1. Halloween! I love all the holiday dragons, so this was a tough choice, but I love the look of the Halloween dragons, plus no limits. Plus, I love Halloween!

2. The Shadowwalker hands-down, followed closely by the Cavern Lurker. They are both awesome!

3. See above #1. smile.gif

4. St. Patrick's Day and a lucky green Irish dragon would be so cute! wub.gif

Edited by missy_

I would have to say Christmas, though I would love to see a bit more variety in the colors of the next Christmas dragon. biggrin.gif While I'm a fan of red/green, it would be cool to get a white/silver/blue Christmas dragon, or something else entirely.

• Favorite Christmas Adult: Yulebuck
  • Favorite Christmas egg: Yulebuck
  • Favorite Valentine's Day Adult: Arsani, Heartseeker
  • Favorite Valentine's Day egg: Heartseeker
  • Favorite Halloween Adult: Shadow Walker
  • Favorite Halloween egg: Pumpkin, Shadow Walker

Because they're beautiful - the Yulebuck is absolutely my favorite overall, I just adore the entire look of them. If I could hoard Yulebucks I would, haha. <3

Fourth of July! Red, white, and blue dragons would be really cool. Ooo, or St. Patrick's Day! St. Patrick's Day would be really awesome, haha.

• Favorite Christmas hatchling: Wrapping Wing
  • Favorite Valentine's Day hatchling: Sweetling
  • Favorite Halloween hatchling: Black Marrow
Edited by Taintedtamer

My favourite Holidays in general are the Valentines: the eggs are too tempting. My favourite breed is Rosebud, even if for some odd reason I feel compelled to grab every Arsani egg I can reach.

Of the Halloween eggs, my favourites are the Graves - see my scroll for proof! - and the Pumpkins, but once again I have cravings for Shadow Walkers and picked up a ton this year (probably because they flooded the AP much more than the Graves. Also, odd cracking sequence).

Christmas will hopefully bring me more Solstices - because I'm in love with the dawn ones, egg and everything - and a couple sparkly Mistletoes; the recent updates to the Holly adult will make me actively hunt for more, as well.

Favourite hatchling is, of course, the Sweetling. Seriously, look at it.

Halloween: Favorite adult is probably the new Caligenes. Seriously, I love those guys. They're amazing. For hatchlings, it's hard to choose but probably graves. They're super cute.

Christmas: I can't decide if I like the pink-winged solstices or the tri-color snow angels best. Both of them are really pretty. Favorite hatchling might be the wrapping-wings. They look like little minty hard candies.

Valentines: Heartseekers. No contest. Favorite adult dragon on the site, the colors are gorgeous. Hathclings, though--I like the radiant angels a little better. Little tiny feathers are adorable.

halloween

the desipis has a amazing sprite and its my favorite breed of dragon in the game

ohh though i like how shadowwalker's eggs fade but my favorite would have to be...graves

the sprites are cool and its cobra head is a creative design choice

That's really tough... I'd have to say Halloween and Valentine's Day are tied.

Pumpkins, Sweetlings, and Heartstealings! biggrin.gif They're some of my favorite dragons period. Sweetlings and Heartstealings also win best eggs.

Pumpkin - First of all they're pygmies! My first ever favorite breed/type. They're just so cute! And I mean seriously, who couldn't love a teeny tiny dragon that hangs out in pumpkins?

Sweetling - I've always been drawn to their axolotl-y alien faces and their pretty bubblegum pink colors. Their really cool normal and spriter alts are definitely a plus! I just wish the alts were more widespread.

Heartstealing - I was pretty excited when we saw eggs and S1 hatchlings but S2 left me a little worried. When adults started growing I knew I was in love. They're so bright and happy and fun! They strongly remind me of The Beatles, which makes me really happy. I can't wait to hoard them come February!

Fourth of July inspired general summer celebration. I'd love to see firework dragons!

Sweetlings for sure, especially S2. I just can't get enough of their adorable little pose and cheeky "grins". Pumpkin hatchlings are pretty cute too. The S1s look like tadpoles just turning into frogs!

YES.

Sorry, um.... I think I'll say Halloween, because there are a greater number of fav holiday breeds at that time. Though I'm increasingly crazy about Winter Magi and Rosebuds.

- Tied between Female Grave and Male Marrow. Though somehow I wound up with slightly more Shadow Walkers than either of those - they pair well with nearly anything! I used to think Marrows were ugly, but at some point concluded the males were awesome. The only ones I don't collect are Lurkers.

- Definitely the Grave eggs. Though they're never as plentiful for some odd reason. (And why are the pumpkin eggs still huge?)

M Marrows - contrast between dark with highlights of pale, and gray with bits of dark red. And a nice balance of curves and sharp points. That and the idea of bony projections is pretty neat, when the hide of the dragon looks smooth and supple.

F Graves - they're sleek and glossy, and their pose shows off their colors well. The arrangement of upward pose and vertical color gradient also makes for interesting effects when checkered with other dragons.

I suppose a Midsummer holiday. Though I think it would be better as just an event than another yearly themed dragon type. I would hope for a change to the Festival of eggs, that we could collect shards of existing dragon eggs and assemble them into a permanent egg, the way we can freeze and display hatchlings. So many pretty eggs I can't always have on my scroll.....

S2 Graves!! Though I like all the s2 Halloween hatchies. I wish I had space aside from lineage work this year to hoard freezables.