luckynicole659

Your favorite Holiday dragons?

1. What are your favorite Holiday dragons? I'd have to say Christmas because I like the most sprites for that Holiday. Plus, it's my favorite Holiday. ^^

2. What is your favorite dragon of the Holiday you chose? That is really hard to decide. I'm torn between Yulebucks, Snow Angels, and Winter Magis. But I guess if I had to choose, it would be Yulebucks.

But I have to say, although my favorite Holiday is Christmas, my absolute favorite Holiday sprite would be the (Alt) Sweetlings.

3. Why is it your favorite? What do you like about it? I love the Yules because they were my first Holiday dragon and my first favorite dragon. Their sprites are so prettyful. <3

I love the Sweetlings because they're absolutely adorable and I would love to have one as a RL pet. XP

4. What holiday do you wish we could add? I guess it would be either Easter or St. Paddy's. Just because I feel like people could make some awesome sprites for those Holidays.

1. What are your favorite Holiday dragons: Christmas, Halloween or Valentines day?

It's a toss up between Christmas and Halloween. tongue.gif

2. What is your favorite dragon of the Holiday you chose? You can also list your favorite egg of the Holiday you chose.

Again, it's a toss up. Black marrows and winter magis are tied for first place, ribbon dancers come in second.

3. Why is it your favorite? What do you like about it?

For marrows, I love how deliciously evil they look! Winter magis I like because they're beautiful with a lot of other dragons. The fact that they're goldish makes them look very rich and royal, in my opinion. happy.gif

4. What holiday do you wish we could add?

I really, really wish there was a holiday dragon released for Easter. I can think of a million great concepts that I'd love to have on my scroll. biggrin.gif I've never really understood why we had a Valentine's Day dragon but not Easter.

1. What are your favorite Holiday dragons: Christmas, Halloween or Valentines day?

Christmas, definitely.

2. What is your favorite dragon of the Holiday you chose? You can also list your favorite egg of the Holiday you chose.

Hollies.

Also, the egg makes me incredibly happy. smile.gif

All the Christmas dragons are gorgeous, IMO, and the Yulebucks still take my breath away sometimes. But there's something about the vibrant colors of the Holly that scream Christmas to me. I've never skimmed through someone's scroll and missed that particular dragon.

4. What holiday do you wish we could add? (optional)

I'd want something like the summer solstice just so that we could have a holiday during that period of the year. I also wouldn't mind a raffle of some sort then, too. That way we could have them twice a year. And instead of giving out the same prize dragon two years in a row, we could just have one for each year that was given out twice.

I vote Halloween. The Marrows and Vamps are awesome.

I absolutely LOVE Shadow Walkers because they remind me of a friend of mine. All my Shadow Walkers are named after his roleplays, except Shadow Version 27, which is his alias online.

Edited by Kiryu

1. Christmas

2. Holly (egg and adult) and Snow-angels (specifically the one with the red and green striped wings).

3. I love the egg sprite for hollies. If TJ implemented egg freezing ever I'd freeze a holly egg. Just so velvety and nice looking. smile.gif The adult is really nice also. And snow-angels mainly for the wiiiingggggssssss x)

4. St. Patrick's day. I remember seeing a wonderful Shamrock dragon in the completed list and I know holiday dragons aren't picked from there, but I want any excuse to get that dragon on the site! xd.png

Edited by Miroku-Kun

1. Black Marrows - Absolutely gorgeous! And I am in eternal pain because I never was able to catch any CBs.

2. Hollies - wub.gif

3. Heartseekers - More red gorgeousness, combined with chocolate - mmmmm!

4. Either Snow Angels, (tri-color) Shadow Walkers, Yulebucks, Pumpkins or Ribbon Dancers, and it keeps getting harder to decide from here! Each has some qualities which make them wonderful.

I do keep wish the Wrapping Wings had gendered female, as I really want to pair them with Winter Magis. Oh well! lol

My favorite of all the holiday dragons is the Black Marrow, and my second favorite is the Rosebud dragon.

Someone above mentioned that he would like to see a green St. Patrick's day dragon. That would be soooo cool! biggrin.gif

1. Halloween 'cause I can have every pairing I want and frozen ones besides. I'd settle for just being able to freeze two of the others (1 gendered 1 ungendered).

2. Male marrow.

3. I just like pose and the colors.

4. Don't know. Probably something during the summer. Such a long span between Valentine's and Halloween.

Valentines day, the sprites are pretty mellow.gif

2. What is your favorite dragon of the Holiday you chose? You can also list your favorite egg of the

Holiday you chose.

Dragon: rosebud dragon

Egg: heartseeker

Well...they are all pink and pretty xd.png

I would add the Lunar Festival but...it doesn't really count as a holiday unsure.gif

1 - Halloween. It's my birthday, so of course I love it.

2 - Black Marrows, with Cavern Lurkers next, then Shadow Walkers, Vampires, and Pumpkins

3 - Ever since I was a kid, I was interested in horror related objects. Black Marrows are my favorites because... look at them. They're awesome, and something I would hoard if I could. I haven't gotten one yet, which depresses me. And the hatchlings are cute to me. The fact that they're called "ugly" make me want to hug them.

I like Cavern Lurkers because the Boogeyman is awesome. I imagine the Cavern Lurkers sounding like Pitch from Rise of the Guardians. Rawr.

4 - Mardi Gras Dragon. YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!

1. Halloween

2. Marrows first, then Cave Lurkers

3. Marrows because of their color scheme and general awesomeness. Lurkers because they remind me of Batman. :P

4. April Fool's, or maybe some kind of a summer holiday.

1. What are your favorite Holiday dragons: Christmas, Halloween or Valentines day? :: valentine's day dragons, they are the coolest pink dragons around! (besides heartseekers, but they're just even better being red!...my fav color smile.gif).

2. What is your favorite dragon of the Holiday you chose? You can also list your favorite egg of the Holiday you chose. :: i love rosebuds for hatchlings & adult sprites, but the sweetlings and heartseekers are tied for best looking egg.

3. Why is it your favorite? What do you like about it? :: rosebuds - they're so detailed and elegant and the right shade of hot pink, lol. and the hatchlings? the cutest looking ones ever made in the cave. as for my fav looking eggs, the heart on the sweetling egg along with the sugary-ness design is just divine. heartseeker eggs remind me of a rose.

4. What holiday do you wish we could add? (optional) :: tied between st. patty's day and someone mentioned mardi gras which would just be AWESOME...green, purple, and gold dragons please, ahaha!

1. What are your favorite Holiday dragons: Christmas, Halloween or Valentines day? :

Tough... very close between Christmas and Halloween... but I'm gonna say Christmas.

2. What is your favorite dragon of the Holiday you chose? You can also list your favorite egg of the Holiday you chose. :

Adult: Probably the Snow Angels, but Black Marrow and Rosebud are close seconds.

Matured Hatchling: Either the Shadow Walker or the Holly hatchling.

Hatchling: Wrapping Wing, Yulebuck or Holly.

Egg: Heartseeker, Wrapping Wing or Ribbon Dancer.

3. Why is it your favorite? What do you like about it? :

They just looked prettiest (or cutest in the case of the Shadow Walker or Holly matured hatchling) to me!

Easter maybe... St. Patrick's Day maybe... Mardi Gras would be fun too.

Hey guys. I updated my original post for all you hatchling lovers. totally forgot that there are those who freeze them. lol.

My favorite set of Holiday Dragons would have to be the Christmas Dragons, and my favorite adult dragon is the Yule Buck. I like how majestic he looks. My favorite Christmas hatchling is actually the first stage Winter Magi hatchling, and my favorite egg is the Wrapping Wing Dragon's.

Edited by WatersMoon110

Ooh, another question! I don't freeze but I love hatchies because they're adorable. My faves would have to be both Sweetling stages, S1 Rosebud and S1 WW.

I'm not sure if I have posted already, so...

Halloween, for sure! Since when I was a total newbie, I've always been drawn to Halloween dragons. xd.png

But I like it in this order: Halloween, Valentine's, Christmas.

2. What is your favorite dragon of the holiday you chose? You may also list your favorite egg of the holiday you chose.

My favourite Halloween dragon is Marrow biggrin.gif The nicest egg is Marrow, too.

Halloween: Marrow, Shadow Walker, Vampire, Cave Lurker, then Pumpkin.

Valentine's: Rosebud, Sweetling, Heartseeker, Valentine.

Christmas: Snowangel, Holly, Wrapping Wings, Yulebuck, Ribbondancer, Winter Magi.

For their beauty, colours and uniqueness. smile.gif Specially when it comes to Shadow Walkers, I like their transparent effect.

I don't know, Easter (pastel coloured)? St. Patrick (green)? New Year (white, silver and gold)? xd.png

5. For all you who love to freeze hatchlings or just like them in general, which hatchling is your favorite of the holiday you chose?

Vampires and Marrow children are really funny looking, they're my favourite ones. xd.png

As for Valentine's, I like Rosebuds and Sweetlings best. smile.gif

It's hard to choose between Christmas and Halloween, but I think it's Christmas in the end.

2. What is your favorite dragon of the holiday you chose? You may also list your favorite egg of the holiday you chose.

Holly and Yulebucks. I also like the Black Marrows and Sweetlings a lot.

Holly because what it stands for, otherwise I like the sprites, colours, descriptions very much.

4. What holiday do you wish we could add?

Not sure if I want another holiday. I'd rather have many, many regular releases or even mass releases tongue.gif

5. For all you who love to freeze hatchlings or just like them in general, which hatchling is your favorite of the holiday you chose?

I like the Yulebucks, the Rosebuds and the Wrapping-Wing hatchies most^^

Halloween all the way! Don't get me wrong, I love all of the other Holiday dragons, but I am a Halloween kind-a girl. Skulls, skeletons, darkness...count me in laugh.gif

The Black Marrow. Loved them when they came out and still love them, although I won't turn my nose us at the Vamps, SWs or the Lurkers either. My Halloween section on my scroll is one of my most visited (by me) and only comes second to my Metallics.

The Vamps were my first love and they will always hold a special place in my heart cool.gif Vampires have always held a fascination for me (way before Twilight came out and made them popular again tongue.gif ) And, it was also because of catching Vamps eggs in the AP, that I was able to get better at this game. I will never forget catching my first "CB".

Egg wise, it's a toss-up between the Marrow and the Vamp eggs.

The darkness of them, whether the colour or the "aura", and the idea of their skeleton growing their skin. They are a great spooky Halloween dragon.

Not sure that I would want to add another Holiday. I like the ones we have now.

5. For all you who love to freeze hatchlings or just like them in general, which hatchling is your favorite of the holiday you chose? (optional)

Again, it's a toss-up between the Vamps and the Black Marrows. I really like the idea of the just hatched Vamp hatchie being "dead" and then coming "alive" when it genders, but I also love the vulture chick look of the Marrows.

Edited by CDM

Mine would probably be the Christmas dragons. Personally, I just love the Christmas colors and all of the excitement that I build up around the Christmas time. The release of the new Christmas dragon is so much more anticipated for me, that no other holiday can compare. Plus, I love hunting the AP for hollys!

My favorite dragon is probably the snow angel. But, my favorite egg would probably be the holly egg. The egg looks quite original, but I suppose that's what I like about it!

I just think they are beautiful! I love the different wings that the dragons have and I think that the wings make the dragon look quite classy.

I think it would be cool to add St.Patricks Day as a holiday!

5. For all you who love to freeze hatchlings or just like them in general, which hatchling is your favorite of the holiday you chose? (optional)

I think my favorite hatchling would probably be the wrapping wing hatchie. It just looks so sweet and adorable! I have no other way to describe it! laugh.gif

1. What are your favorite Holiday dragons: Christmas, Halloween or Valentines day? Halloween

2. What is your favorite dragon of the holiday you chose? You may also list your favorite egg of the holiday you chose. Even though the Halloween dragons are my favorite as a whole, my favorite Holiday dragon would have to be the Sweetlings.

3. Why is it your favorite? What do you like about it? I love how different it is compared to all the other dragons on DC. Plus, they have an awesome name. Haha

4. What holiday do you wish we could add? (optional) Hmmm... probably the 4th of July, but only because it is my birthday. XP Although, this is only an American thing, so I don't think it would work since DC is played globally. -sigh-

I couldn't really pick favs, because I like different things about all of them. For each holiday separately though, I like Snow Angels and Hollies, Rosebuds and Sweetlings, Shadow Walkers and Lurkers. I guess that doesn't narrow it down that much though. I like gorgeous poses and not to many colors.