The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2013

I'm going to update the thread now, including contacting those who posted rather than PM'ing the account.

Also going to sneak in a free Spitfire...please let me know if you claim it c:

http://dragcave.net/teleport/29a25b9b33a6c...71dadbdc25a576b

Derp, didn't see that you were supposed to PM. Figured a post here would be good enough, since that was what other people did... Thanks wink.gif

I would like to join, they should be on the top of my scroll! I also got the pretty spitfire!

Edited by alecia_rosen

Updated to here:

I've added the newest users up to alecia_rosen.

crimsonsnowflake, please don't forget to link us to your Google Docs once you start it.

yaquiidru, please also supply the link to your scroll, as you stated you'd be listing them not only in the forum post, but also by putting them at the bottom of the scroll.

Thanks!

Edited by The Holly Contest

Derp, didn't see that you were supposed to PM. Figured a post here would be good enough, since that was what other people did... Thanks wink.gif

Actually I meant by posting here, so you're good biggrin.gif

Hello! I also would like to donate a Holly Offspring from this little guy. My only dragon mate that has almost the same pattern as him is this dragon.

EDIT: Also, I'll put my future Spitfire Troops at the bottom most part of my scroll.

Edited by Vakarian

Oh this is a lovely idea. Last year I had absolutely no idea who to give my holly offspring to and I don't like trading holiday dragons because to me, it sort of ruins the spirit of gifting.

So can I join as a donator with this holly?

I just read I'm supposed to PM about donating. Suppose I can do that too if necessary. ><

Edited by gravija

@ Pteprocks ~ Ah, I totally forgot that could be taken as multi-scrolling. You’ve given a very excellent point there and agree.

@ skauble ~ Pteprocks does have a valid point. While there are other Dragon Scroll owners who chose not to have a forum account due to personal reasons (and or choice) reach out to their relatives/friends/significant other understandable. This can be often mistaken for being a multiscroller using alternate scroll to double their chances of winning in the process. That is why I am agreeing any participants interested that does not have an account to make one. You do not necessary to be active in the sub-threads of the forum and edit what you wish to receive, but this is to abide by the policy guidelines.

@ ranger lucy ~ Added.

@ nuttymeg3 ~ Added.

@ queenmidala ~ For any spitfires’ eligible for this year you can have them at the top of your scroll by simply going under ‘Account’ and then select ‘Change Sort order’. From there you can place the spitfires’ at the top of your scroll.

@ SuperCream ~ Need the url for your scroll.

- Added Donators -

gravija

Vakarian

Edited by The Holly Contest

I have a CB Spitfire egg to give away here - Claimed!

Good luck to all the contestants! :-)

ETA: I know there were gifters to the thread last year with the BBWs, so I thought I would carry on the tradition this year with the Spitfires.

@lundfamily3 - you're welcome and good luck with the contest! :-)

Edited by dragongrrl

I have decided to post here what I want my runner-up prize, for getting honorable mention in the 2012 Holly contest, to be:

For my runners-up prize I would like a fourth even gen PB fall dragon. I know that for this one I would have to wait, and I am willing to wait.

If that is too much to ask, I would like a Tri-Horn Wyvern.

I have decided to post here what I want my runner-up prize, for getting honorable mention in the 2012 Holly contest, to be:

Do you mean like this? I can certainly do you something like that next year. Just PM me so I can note it down.

I would like to join this contest. I will edit this post and mark my spitfires on my scroll ^^

Thank you

http://dragcave.net/user/lijana

Here are the links xd.png

spitfire1

spitfire2

spitfire3

spitfire4

spitfire5

spitfire6

spitfire7

spitfire8

spitfire9

spitfire10

spitfire11

spitfire12

spitfire13

spitfire14

spitfire15

spitfire16

spitfire17

spitfire18

spitfire19

spitfire20

spitfire21

spitfire22

total so far 11 adults+frozen hatchies ^^

Now I am adding the link to page 4 on my scroll. xd.png I have 54 spitfires all named appropriately.Spitfires

I know I am no where close to winning but I am still collecting biggrin.gif

Edited by lijana