CaliSparkles

How often do your socks match?

How often do your socks match?  

207 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was putting on my socks and it occurred to me that I rarely have matching socks and I was wondering how often everyone's socks match? laugh.gif

Mine always match as I only buy black socks and always the same type so it doesn't matter if they are from the same pair as they all look alike

I stopped wearing matching socks a couple years back because I noticed that most of the other girls in my class didn't wear matching socks and I decided that meant I didn't have to care.

Often they do, but if I'm in a rush and can't find a matching pair I'll wear odd ones! biggrin.gif

They always match because I always fold them in correct pairs wink.gif

It sometimes happens though that I wear dark blue and black because I didn't pay attention while folding them...

Close to never. I'm too lazy to fold them in matches, so I have a separate "Sock" drawer that just has a whole bunch of brightly colored lose socks. So, in the morning I just pick out any two and go with it~ xd.png

90% of the time, since all my socks are white and just differ by length. If I can't find a matching pair, I'll just take two similar ones and use them.

Always. I fold them together in pairs so they're not mismatched in the drawer.

As my socks ae basically white with different color at the toes and back of the foot hardly have a problem. Though when it comes to my mother socks (I do the laundry) often we find her to have a missing pair (or two). There is one example where I nearly lost one set, but....I am still trying to figure out how its mate ended outside on the ground. blink.gif

What are socks? I do not wear these odd contraptions.

But seriously, I never wear socks.

Ever.

Just one more thing to wash.

It depends on what you consider not matching. I always wear socks of the same color, and length if I can, though sometimes not the latter. Generally, I try to have them match close enough that only a close inspection(or someone with a good eye) can tell.

Never, if I can help it. The cut always matches because I only buy one kind, but the colors/patterns never do.

If I haven't done the laundry for awhile, and I've wore all my cute/silly/cool colored socks i might resort to wearing my plain white socks(which generally results in me doing the laundry).

Edited by Draco Knight

Almost never. My sock drawer is a hot mess (I have too many socks shoved in too small a drawer to fold them nicely) and many are "orphans". Even when I have to wear navy socks for my school uniform they usually end up being different.

Sometimes I put on two different ones on purpose just because.

I find a lot of your responses funny.. and I would think no socks would be uncomfortable and just make your shoes smelly. But anyway to improve on my previous post, I have a small drawer as well so i just sling them in there, and a lot of my socks I can't find their pairs.

My socks never match in color but always in length because I buy only one type. I actually make sure that my socks don't match in the morning. That's how I remind myself that I'm an individual and I'm not exactly like anybody else (like my socks are in relation to each other). wink.gif

When I'm at home with no intention of stepping into the outside world, my socks are just the first ones I fish out of my drawer. And I don't fold my socks in pairs so they hardly ever match. :D

For school, I actually make an effort to actually put on the right socks as if you wear bright colour socks or odd socks, the teachers get pretty annoyed.

If I can find a matching pair, sure... but I don't go to great lengths to find one. Socks are socks, covered by shoes and probably a pair of jeans. So yeah... biggrin.gif