CaliSparkles

How often do your socks match?

How often do your socks match?  

207 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My socks are always the same. I don't have that many or wear them that often, so I don't have the chance to get them confused xd.png

The only time my socks match is when I grab a sock, and the matching one is on the top layer of the sock bin. Otherwise, I just grab the one that looks like it has the least amount of holes in it.

Mine sometimes match. If I've just bought new socks, I will match. Once they start getting lost, I develop more of a "forget it" attitude and just pick out any two socks.

I never really keep them all neatly folded together.

Ain't nobody got time fo' that.

I bought about 40 pairs of the same socks and I always fold them (as well as all others I own), when doing the laundry. My socks always match wink.gif

I find it somewhat cute on other people when socks do not match, though only with nice, bright colors.

I tend to lose only one sock from a match. So, occasionally, I will have to wear to different socks. But, most of the time, I wear the same socks. smile.gif

My socks always match. Whenever I lose one, it goes off to the side until the other one is found.

Very rarely. I only own black and white socks but I can never seem to find a matching pair or I just grab the first two socks I see even if they don't match, because even if I'm going out I always wear boots so it's not like anyone will see them anyway. :'D

Most of the times they match, the only thing that happens as good as always for me is that I've holes in most of my socks... By some reason the other ones in my family gives me their socks with holes... So it's not often I'm able find a pair without holes. It's quite irritating actually... It seems like everyone thinks that I like to have holes in my socks... .__.

I find it funny that I ran into this topic because I just came back from buying some clothes. I bought a pack of socks since they were on sale; hopefully I can keep them together and clean. You see, everyone's socks seem to disappear after a short while in our house. We'll go to put a pair on and one of the socks will be missing. We're forced to run around with socks that don't match due to their absence. There must be a sock monster hiding somewhere because we've looked everywhere and the socks are nowhere to be found.

o.o My socks always match since they're folded in pairs. I can't imagine my mother letting me go outside with socks of different colors if she noticed. xd.png

Absolutely never! I consider it a right out CRIME to wear matching socks! I have actually boughten socks that came MISmatched! tongue.gif

I find myself trying to match the socks I do have the best I can before putting them on and leaving the house. It's rather silly, but it irks me when my socks are entirely mismatched. They have to match at least a little bit. I wouldn't mind it if my socks weren't visible. I admit, clothes shopping is much needed right now.

Always, even if my drawer it's as messy as a four-way battlefield I always have my socks placed with it's pair.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't

I have a whole bunch of socks that you can mismatch on purpose. (Same color scheme and stuff)

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I used to get tired of trying to match my socks up, so for several years I deliberately wore mismatching socks every day to make it a quirk instead of a mistake. It was funny -- when I wore similar socks, one of my friends would sometimes say "Hey, wait, are you wearing matching socks?!", and I'd show him they were actually different.

These days, though, I only keep one style of socks. It makes things much easier.

My socks usually match, except for rare times when I can't find one sock. I might go mismatched then.

I'm genuinely surprised there are so many "nevers", I'd find it too much of a hassle to wear the socks mismatched and hope I happen to find two of the same material structure/thickness (otherwise it would feel weird). So I'm lazy and keep them matched.

I'm kind of OCD so I always match my socks. I fold them and have a specific place for them in a drawer (marked exactly) and put them in order of 'wearing frequency' - I want to wear them all the same amount of times. So yeah tongue.gif

Probably only about 30% of the time. However, I at least make sure they have some sort of patter or color that are similar... and they have to be the same size. Like, they both need to be long or they both need to be short. smile.gif

Edited by Forest