Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

On a minecraft hardcore server, I was crafting when a creeper blew me up.

Incidentally, the same friend that started the server was making a grave for me, when (while he was crafting) a creeper blew him up.

Been playing the first Uncharted game and have been shot at too many times to count. I also found out, I stink a shooter games.

I got blasted by a sound wave from a giant bat while I was riding on a rocket barrel

/sobs on floor.

DKCR:3D did not curb the difficulty on the original..... oh rocket barrels, how I loathe you.

I died via a giant deciding to throw me fifty feet in the air with my Dark Elf on Skyrim. I also accidently drowned my High Elf because I thought I was still playing my Argonian character.

Touhou 12. I reached the fifth stage's boss, but her second spell card killed me and I gave up ´v´

Dark souls. Lets just say white boys cannot jump. If they try they'll live with very little health, right next to a hungry ghoul.

Edited by Lore_Master

On Guild Wars 2 I got smashed by a giant. Fortunately someone nearby was able to revive me and I got back into the fight.

Skyrim. I was fighting an ancient dragon. So I just got into it and I only hit it a few times so far and it still has at least 85% of its health. Well suddenly, it started burning up and giving me it's soul. And it was still flying around and having a jolly good time while I watch in confusion. And the moment after Skyrim tells me that I've absorbed that still-living dragon's soul, I drop dead. Its like.. Dragon suicide bombing?

Tales of the Abyss, hard mode, I actually died fighting in Mushroom Road. Dying is a feat in and of itself right now due to high level and so many crazy AD Skills. I got surrounded by all the monsters and they have multiple-hitting attacks and so I just...died. xd.png Course I have an AD Skill called "Angel's Tear" that auto-resurrects the character once per battle, so everything was alright after all. I didn't even notice I died until I saw that Angel's Tear had been used. xd.png

Was literally one turn away from victory in Valm Castle in Fire Emblem Awakening, when that censorkip.gif Walhart attacked and killed Frederick in one turn. When he had full health. And Frederick has the strongest Defence stat in my whole team. Technically, I didn't die - I chose to restart because I didn't want to lose Frederick. I did beat that level eventually, and Walhart is now dead. Hah!

Thought I was diving into the canal on ACII. Turns out, Ezio thought it would be fun to dive into a bridge. :/

Decided to use the Random Keyword function in (dot)HACK/Infection and wound up in an area that was way to high level. Three monsters ran over to me and insta-killed me. (Yes, yes I know this is an old game but I loves it)

Got ran over by a big ass wheely tunnel monster while a bunch of giant beetles played grabass and threw purple boomerang things at me.

Minecraft computer: playing with commands.

Minecraft pe: in multiplayer with my friends (one doesn't play computer) SOME HACKER TRIES TO STEAL OUR STUFF AND HIT US!!!! It never ends well... One is horrible at fighting.

Decided to use the Random Keyword function in (dot)HACK/Infection and wound up in an area that was way to high level. Three monsters ran over to me and insta-killed me. (Yes, yes I know this is an old game but I loves it)

Old but certainly not forgotten.

I'ma point you toward the game called Project X Zone.

Kite and Blackrose are in it. ^^

How I last died, welllllllllllll

In Project X Zone, I didn't heal Dante and Demitri enough, I was like, oh yeah he can take a counter, that's fine.

Nope... he didn't take that counter... Quickest game over ever. >.>

Twice yesterday, while watching the sunset, I wound up getting annihilated on two of the Chaos Shrine challenges in Theatrhythm. >_> I tell you, it's because of those accursed rotating slide triggers.

I didn't really die, per say, but I guess you could call it death as I had to restart the game. =P

FFVIII, you know, the ancient one on the original PS1. I ran behind the stupid cargo trucks or whatever the hell they are to talk to some guy. THAT IDIOT SOPHIE gets stuck in the entrance. I ran around in circles for ten minutes trying to get her to move, but it's such a small space she won't, and nothing I do is working, so yes. I's screwed.

That sucked.

ROFL LOL is all I have to say. *goes to redo hour's worth of work*

Lol, I just dug a 2 deep pit and put TNT at the bottom, lit it and tried to jump out. I think that might've been the wrong order to do things... xd.png (Minecraft)

Accidentally jumped into lava and burned to death sad.gif the planes of oblivion are a dangerous place, friends.

(The elder scrolls: oblivion is the game tongue.gif)