MagnusMango

What Dragon did you want first?

The old, original, bright and neon Pink. When I first started playing, I desperately wanted one, and I actually got one pretty quickly! Such a pretty bright egg for such a pretty pink dragon.

Still a new player here. smile.gif

The female Sunsong, and the female Hellfire Wyvern. The Sunsong shines so beautifully, and the female Hellfire Wyvern is ferocious. xd.png

And I love the Whites. wub.gif

Keep in mind I joined in 2008, when there weren't many dragon breeds. laugh.gif

I saw a purple egg and thought "Ooh, my favorite color! I bet this'll hatch into something awesome!"

Purples are still one of my favorites, even if they aren't "worth" much.

Definitely the Silver Dragon. I just can't resist them. Ironically I just managed to grab one CB in all the years I've played now. Never gonna get my silver army. xd.png

Hellfire, BBW, Flamingo, Ridgewing, Nebula. A Whiptail was my first dragon though, I didn't really like the sprite so I've released her (now I regret it more than anything I did on DC, seriously...). So officially a Hellfire is my first dragon and was the most desired back then. I just loved how detailed the sprite is.

Ha, that wasn't all that long ago for a newbie like me. Beyond what I can glean from the wiki, I still don't have a solid sense of what other people would consider desirable.

The dragons which lured me in based on their visuals were the whites, electrics, deep seas, hellfire females, and sweetlings... although I was also attracted by the waverunners, pillows, daydreams, and luminas just by their descriptions.

...and while neither form of the breed was ever a must-have for me, I still think the purple form of the dorsal dragon breed is much more aesthetically pleasing than the red, even though the alt is considered more desirable for its rarity.

The White seems to have been a been a universal draw, although the Magi was a pretty close second with me, then Female Silver, if I recall...

We never see/rarely hear mention of Splits around anymore, and I really like those still.

Vampires and also the old valentine '09 sprite.

Oh, and also silvers but I didn't know what silver eggs looked like back then laugh.gif

Edited by BlueIce

I always wanted a bright pink dragon. They were so pretty and dainty. I never picked one up though: I had a 'save the best for last' mentality back then.

...And then I went away for a while and they were discontinued. ;-; I'm never gonna get to have one.

After that I decided I'm madly in love with spitfires. xd.png

For me it absolutely was the Hellfires, Embers and Nebulas. I find that dark colors and bright colors go perfectly together on them <3

Before you were aware of different dragons' value and lineages and whatnot, what dragon did you see an image of and go

"I need that."

Even before you knew the name of the dragon. I'm not talking about rarity or value, or what your current favourite is. I mean literally the one dragon, as a noob, you saw and you felt like you NEED IT!!11

For me it was a Hellfire Wyvern LOL. Female. I didn't even know it was female I was just like "8I That. That dragon. That dragon right there."

I didn't even know what the egg looked like.

Blusang Lindwurm, Trihorn Wyvern, and Hellfire female. SO PRETTY. I have 2 out of the three even biggrin.gif

I still want a Hellfire female SO BADLY. Aaaaaaa D| *adds to wishlist*

Waters. My favorite colors.

Back when I joined they didn't have the bounty they do now.

Edited by Riverwillows

For me it was the Day Glory, had to get one and when I wanted a nice cb they were very hard to come by.

For me it was the pebble xd.png I don't know why but something about it ROARED Get me first!

The ice dragon when I was new. It just got to me, that ice- covered blue egg! I am still quite new, but now my favourite trio is the thunder. smile.gif