Iside

Breeding Cavern Lurkers

I've only tried one of my Lurkers, so far, with an Electric, and I really like it. smile.gif

F Lurker x M Electric

When I'm unlocked, I think I'm going to try M Lurker x F Electric. biggrin.gif

I bred 5 with other dragons with no eggs yesterday.

Today I tried to breed 3 pairs (pb cavern lurkers) with 3 REFUSALS! OMG now I'm scared to breed any of them anymore

edit.. a total of 5 refusals now

Edited by SnowSherry

I bred 5 with other dragons with no eggs yesterday.

Today I tried to breed 3 pairs (pb cavern lurkers) with 3 REFUSALS! OMG now I'm scared to breed any of them anymore

edit.. a total of 5 refusals now

Don't forget that they are a Holiday dragon, and so, will ALWAYS refuse each other out of their breeding season. You can only get PBs next year during Halloween.

Really surprised I haven't seen any Lurker x Black lineages yet. Well, for all who are wondering... http://dragcave.net/lineage/JJHGf

I'll have to try some more pairings out. In 4 days my Silver will be able to breed, though it seems I wasn't the only one with that idea. xd.png Can't blame anyone, the two would be stunning together.

Edit: Just bred a male Electric with a female Lurker, annnddddd... http://dragcave.net/lineage/K25WW

I absolutely LOVE the pairing. wub.gif I think I'll be making a lineage...

What I really would love to see is Marrow x Lurker, once it's Halloween again. (Doesn't have any CB Marrows.)

Edit II: And, my last pairing for the day... http://dragcave.net/lineage/9YtrH

Love this as much as the Electrics. I'm egglocked for now... I'll try out some more combinations once some of them hatch.

Edited by SoulFang

I think since Holiday rares can only breed there kind only during that holiday so maybe Cavern Lurkers can breed during Halloween only?

I think since Holiday rares can only breed there kind only during that holiday so maybe Cavern Lurkers can breed during Halloween only?

They can only breed their kind during their holiday- but they can breed with other dragons at any time and give the egg of the other parent.

My CB silvers couldn't be bothered sad.gif

M mint x F carvern ~ Lineage (picked because both are small breeds)

'Pologies, but according to JOTB, their spriter, they're technically not a small breed:

Adults get to be about the size of a small horse, so unfortunately they're a bit too big to fit under your bed.

Not that that should influence your mating decision! They still look great together. I'm just an annoying stickler for accuracy. ninja.gif (Also, of course, you might be considering 'the size of a small horse' to be a small breed. *shrug* My impulse is that it isn't, but whateva. cool.gif )

Edited by LibbyLishly

I managed to get 6 eggs .... all female. Well I'll see what happens when I start breeding them. I have some good alt blacks that might give a fun family.

Lurker x White in the flesh. After 2 refusals and 3 no interests....my lurkers don't like being forced into unions with the goody healy featherballs it seems -.-

That being said, I absolutely love the Male Lurker x Magi pairing! The greenwing ones look great too. Waiting for some blusangs to come off cooldown, so want to try a Male Blusang mate for the Female Lurker.

I'm doing two, 3-breed even gens with them. smile.gif

1.) Male Lurker x female Hellfire + Male Lurker x female Spotted Greenwing

The lineage will then be carried on as female Hellfire x male Spotted Greenwing.

2.) Female Lurker x male Blusang + Female Lurker x male Sunsong

And this will become male Sunsong x female Blusang.

So basically the Lurkers will act as the bases for the lineages. happy.gif I'll then probably breed both lineages together as one big one. No idea if the colours will look nice but lololol.

HAHA NOPE. Change of plan. biggrin.gif

I adore the female Lurker x male Daydream pairing too much now to ignore it. I think I'll replace the Blusangs in my 2nd lineage plan for Daydreams instead.

I like the daydream and lurker together, looks really nice. I like the contrast.

I probably won't integrate the lurkers into a lineage, I love the wings, but I'm not really a big fan of the lurkers.

I'm thinking of breeding my Lurkers with Albinos. If I manage to get the lineage going it would make an awesome mate for this. (Courtesy of Bloodonmyfangs. There are also some of my dragons in the lineage). I just don't have anough Lurkers, so if someone happens to breed them with Albinos, I would love to get an egg. biggrin.gif

Just realized that with looking at these ideas I'm going to need at least 9 more CL so I can have at least one of each pair.

Lurker x White in the flesh. After 2 refusals and 3 no interests....my lurkers don't like being forced into unions with the goody healy featherballs it seems -.-

That being said, I absolutely love the Male Lurker x Magi pairing! The greenwing ones look great too. Waiting for some blusangs to come off cooldown, so want to try a Male Blusang mate for the Female Lurker.

Lurker/white combo is my favourite so far and I'm planning on a checker lineage.

If anyone is doing lurker lineages (I've CB of almost all dragon types) and need bloodswap, drop me a PM and my lurkers can start breeding when I get home tonight. biggrin.gif