Iside

Breeding Cavern Lurkers

I have 2 female and one male. Could only grab three. Want to start a pure breed project but I am still working on getting breeding stock. Might experiment with some mixed lineages. Seeing as little lurker babies are only going to be possible once a year. Unless I am mistaken.

I'm scroll locked atm, but I do love the nebulaxlurker combo, and luckily I just picked up a nebula egg. So, I'll have to try out breeding the nebula with one of my lurkers. I was lucky and got 2 boy and 2 girl lurkers. I had 6 but traded 2 away.

I'm going for Lurker x Ember. Without success, so far, but I know it will look epic. (I think I'll call the lineage "Apocalypse", but I'm not 100% sure of it yet.)

I have 2 female and one male. Could only grab three. Want to start a pure breed project but I am still working on getting breeding stock. Might experiment with some mixed lineages. Seeing as little lurker babies are only going to be possible once a year. Unless I am mistaken.

Yeah, you're right. smile.gif As great as a purebred lineage would look, you'll only be able to get eggs for it once a year. I hope you come up with a lineage combo to work on in the mean time! happy.gif

At least 2 of my pairs are going to be PB'd next year. I like doing that. PB Halloweens are the most fun Holidday-only dragons, imo, due to being infinite on the scroll and once-a-year specials. I hope next year's dragon looks okay with SLs, because I'm doing that, too. I want to breed the baby with him. Then it will be a really epic line! Even more epic would be a 3rd gen pure-Halloween-no-CB-repeats vampire, because Vamps are Halloween dragons, too. (Good thing DC is looking to be permanent, because I just planned a breeding for 3 YEARS in the future. xd.png)

I finally started trying out some combos today and gifted all of them. A couple are still up for grabs in the TGT thread.

Blusang & Cavern Lurker: No egg :<

Pale Ridgewing & Cavern Lurker: No egg :< One of my favorite pairings too!

White & Cavern Lurker: Yes! One of my favorites.

Brimstone & Cavern Lurker: Yes!

Sunsong & Cavern Lurker: Yes! One of my favorites.

Royal Blue & Cavern Lurker: Yes!

Magi & Cavern Lurker: Yes! One of my favorites.

I also really like the sunrises/sets, hellfires and harvests. I really want to try nebulas (when I'm done my lineage project) and moonstones.

I'm probably going to try a F moonstone & M cavern lurker after these gifts are off my scroll since I have no room. ^ - ^

My favourite pair is now Royal BluexCavern Lurker smile.gif

Yeah, you're right. smile.gif As great as a purebred lineage would look, you'll only be able to get eggs for it once a year. I hope you come up with a lineage combo to work on in the mean time! happy.gif

Yup. I am starting to gather breeding stock for other lines I want to breed. Still need to figure out layouts and wording for the project thread. Want something a bit more personal. So the project would be more like a kennel type thing with a back story and personality for the parents. Its ambitious but it will keep me busy till next year when I can breed my pure bred lurkers he he

Well, two of my first ever Cavern Dweller offspring have now grown up...and this is their baby laugh.gif

Cavern Dweller x Sunrise

Might have to work on getting more CB Sunrises though, because now I really want to keep going with this pairing!

Edited by CDM

@ StormWizard212: Magma looks great!

I concur with those who like the nebula x CL pairing. Sadly, I forgot that I was locked with blockers so my eggie got autoabandoned. ;_; Only have three CB male nebs sadly and the other two gave no eggs so I'll have to try again next week. :c

Decided to try CD x Nocturne today, and I must say, I kind of like the pairing. I like the idea too, that the lineage will look a little different depending on the time of day, lol. Tried my males, but they weren't interested in Nocturnes this week.

(f) CD x (m) Nocturne

(f) CD x (m) Nocturne

May just work on this some more. The female CDs look like they are rising up to join their mates...or attack them laugh.gif

user posted image

Edited by CDM

I recently got this Balloon x Lurker from a friend. smile.gif I kinda like them. But it's kinda sad as it seems that the Balloon father always floats out of reach for the Lurking female. ^^"

So I prefer the male Lurker x female Loon combo. *^-^* Looks a little bit like Yin and Yang. haha Will definitely play around with this version when I unlock.

Edited by Belisar

Reached 3rd gen for my Lurker x Spotted Greenwing x Hellfire lineage. I'm really pleased with how the blues, greens, and purples go together. smile.gif Anyone agree? Multiplying the same egg twice in the AoND lineage planner gives a better example of how they work together. biggrin.gif

I actually adore it.

Well, I don't much like the Lurkers, but apparently I become a much bigger fan when combining them with Purple Nebs! Managed to get two eggs today, influenced as a pair. Hopefully they color the way I want them to(Purple & Blue).

Egg 1

Egg 2

Got another egg from Lurker x Red Neb but didn't much care for it so didn't keep it. Attempts at Lurker x Blue Neb and Lurker x Green Neb did not yield any successes.

Reached 3rd gen for my Lurker x Spotted Greenwing x Hellfire lineage. I'm really pleased with how the blues, greens, and purples go together. :) Anyone agree? Multiplying the same egg twice in the AoND lineage planner gives a better example of how they work together. :D

I actually adore it.

._.! That's a really pretty combination! I think I really should break out from this "use only two breeds in a lineage" mould so I can find pretties like this. c:

~

Still haven't decided on a favourite pairing yet. I'll test some more combinations once my lot comes off CD. I don't have many lurkers. :P

Okay, very sexy dragon - Female Lurker + Male Nebula =

-please use lineage links- view/vWaUf[/url]

Gave a rather nice look, with a green touch.

Edited by rubyshoes

Reached 3rd gen for my Lurker x Spotted Greenwing x Hellfire lineage. I'm really pleased with how the blues, greens, and purples go together. smile.gif Anyone agree? Multiplying the same egg twice in the AoND lineage planner gives a better example of how they work together. biggrin.gif

I actually adore it.

oh wow that is gorgeous wub.gif

I personally really like the female lurker with male pink and male lurker with old pink. I haven't started collecting eggs yet to make this into a lineage but I think they would look really great together.

Aquamyrine

Edited by aqua17

oh wow that is gorgeous  wub.gif

I personally really like the female lurker with male pink and male lurker with old pink.  I haven't started collecting eggs yet to make this into a lineage but I think they would look really great together.

Aquamyrine

Thank you! biggrin.gif If anyone wants any babies from that lineage (or any that I have, for that matter) once it's bigger, just shoot me a message. happy.gif

In contrast, I'm not sure if I like Lurker x Sunsong x Daydream as much as I thought I would. Hm.

Trying so many different things, lol. Here is the Nocturne x (f) Cavern Dweller:

Night Form and day form

user posted imageuser posted image

And x Moonstone. The female Moonstone looks like she's either playing coy or trying to lean away from him laugh.gif

user posted image

@ Lullakai-Shi: I have to agree with everyone else! That lineage looks amazing.

So I prefer the male Lurker x female Loon combo. *^-^* Looks a little bit like Yin and Yang. haha Will definitely play around with this version when I unlock.

xd.png Aaaaah, this is brilliant! The next male Lurker coming off cooldown gets introdoced to my Balloon lady.

Aesthetically, I still like Sonsongs and Nebulas best as Lurker mates. But this combination is just too funny! biggrin.gif