TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

On the event: "The one on the end is quite majestic, rearing up with a roar, but it’s not a breed you’ve ever seen. The label beneath says only, “GoN.” How strange."

Thanks for reminding me that I don't have it yet.

Day started good.

I'm breeding free 2nd gen SWs on the IRC, mate of your choice (excl. Holly, CB metals). Catch me, I'm DE there.

Anyone else think the Spitfires look like Thunders?

Bless them, they're trying to become more popular.

I have 32, but I can't see my scroll, as I keep getting database error.

Anyone else?

32 items? I only have 31. I got to "the end" already. Wonder where I missed one....hmmmm............... blink.gif

I am really loving these costumes xd.png

Our hens have now become roosters laugh.gif

I am really loving these costumes xd.png

Our hens have now become roosters laugh.gif

We'll we did keep asking for roosters laugh.gif I love the cheese dragons too.

OMGYAY~

*glomps TJ* *goes to look while squealing head off*

The costumes are amazing. :'D

Breedings will be announced in #Halloween12 on the IRC. See you there, or be square.

I have 31 items does anyone know how many there are yet? smile.gif The stories were really cute!

The dragons' costumes are wonderful, and I absolutely love the new look on the spitfires!! Wish they could stay like that always. tongue.gif

I love all the Dragon Costumes! So funny!

I can't wait for the next town in the Adventure! So fun, and there looks to be a whole bunch to come. Yay!

I wonder how many items will be in the Trick-Or-Treat this year? I already have 2.

I've decided to wait and do the Haunting event tomorrow but I do have two treats so far from the trick or treat event.

Oh sweet Jesus, those female Brimstones look like bad drag queens... *lmao*

Now I have to go and explore that village... Or find treats... Or try my luck for old Halloween dragons... Choices, choices.

I've got 32 items. Is the end of the story after you see the shadow walkers or is there more?

Also, a little glitch - in the inventory, the diary acts like a link, but when you click on it, it says "Page not found".

EDIT: Same with the vial.

Edited by Dawnwing

Have thirty one items on the Aliset event, and have absolutely no idea what else to do. :P Dunno if I'm missing something, but I'm pretty sure I've gone over most, if not all, of the options and I think I've hit a dead end. :c

Anyways, thank you so much for the updates, TJ :D Can't wait to see the new halloween breed!

Edited by ShinyDazzlight