Stunningfire

Baths vs Showers

Do you prefer to take baths or showers?  

188 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Showers. Baths just get cold too quick, and I have yet to find a truly comfortable bathtub.

Showers, but I hate hot showers. xd.png Lukewarm showers are awesome.

How.... ;___; Hot showers are the best. xd.png

How.... ;___; Hot showers are the best. xd.png

I don't really like the heat. xd.png I've always been a winter person, and I'm kimda sensitive to heat. |D

I like both, but for convenience sake, I prefer showers. Love to have a bath when I can, but our bathtub is so small it's pointless.

I don't really like the heat. xd.png I've always been a winter person, and I'm kimda sensitive to heat. |D

Haha, I see. I can't stand lukewarm showers ._.

I usually take showers. Lukewarm, not too hot.

But when I'm stressed or I've had a long day and I need to relax, I'll take a quick 2 minute shower to wash off and then have a nice, hot bath with lavender Epsom salt. biggrin.gif

Baths are definitely really relaxing. I never Seem to find a good time for one though ._.

Showers. They are faster, plus I'm not sure how you are supposed to clean your hair with dirty/sudsy bath water.

I like showers for conventional use, but baths when I need to destress. A bath sounds great right now, actually.

Showers. When was the last time I took a bath? It has been quite a while. Baths gross me out. I know they're relaxing at times but I just cannot relax at the thought of lying in a pool of multiplying bacteria and dirty bath water. Plus I don't think the floor of my shower is terrible clean - I have a shower-slash-bathub - so when I want to take a bath I have to sit where my dirty feet have been standing. Ew.

Showers! Aren't baths just sitting in layers and layers of grime? No matter how much you clean your bath, it's still dirty.

I used to take solely baths until my parents installed a shower in our bathroom.

I like baths, but the past few years my ears have acted up. If I duck my head underwater, my ear will be screwed up for a week, so baths aren't really an option anymore sadly.

I have to take baths, as we don't have a shower. I don't really like showers when we go on camp, but they're more convenient. You don't have to wait for them to fill and stuff, and it's better for your hair when you wash it. But I hate it when I get shampoo in my eyes. Bah. Baths are lovely in winter, though~ <3

I used to hate showers, but now I actually greatly prefer them. They're faster, and I would always get grossed out whenever I'd want to take a bath and have to clean out a bunch of hair that someone left in the tub.

I treat baths like a guilty indulgence, since I hate to waste water but I can't enjoy a bath without taking a shower first. Showers are for cleaning up and peacefully reviewing your day, baths are for tuning out everything.

If I want a bath, I take a quick shower to clean up then I take a relaxing bath. I just can't relax in a bath tube if I'm thinking about 'stewing' in my own grime.

Overall though, I greatly prefer showers.

Edited by Draco Knight

Showers are awesome.With baths,you basically sit in your own dirt.

I usually take showers but when I'm really stressed or bored I'll light some candles, turn on some classical music, and take a nice relaxing bath. It's so amazing. <3