Fangirl05

Turf War

As Ainuri turned tail to fly away, the storm suddenly stopped. Now Filly, something was causing it to be sure. Storms do not suddenly appear or disappear. We should really be going.

The dragons look like they're still fighting. I know the magical storm could start up again at the maker's whim, but this seems like a clan fight. I want to know who it is. Let's fly a little closer and see what's going on.

Ainuri paused before answering. Filly. This is madness. But I am wondering who it is as well. Also, I hope Erstwhile is doing a good job of running the clan in our stead.

The Gray has taken on similar roles before. She is competent and more charismatic. I don't see why the others would have any problems.

The Magi then cast a simple invisibility spell on herself and Filari before flying over the sea to get closer to the battle. In a matter of seconds, they seemed to vanish. Their mental signatures and smells were still unconcealed though. Filari urged Ainuri to fly faster, and prepared to teleport spam in case they were attacked as well.

Lookie there. I think it's the Nebula from before. Her wing patterns look similar.

G'Lant was worried. Very, very worried. Half the guard dragons of a very strong clan nearby had gone missing along with the clan's leader. That clan was about a day's distance from the G'Lant clan--the leader was called by the name of his clan here--and G'Lant was worried. The disappearances had been getting closer and closer to G'Lant, and the leader was worried.

G'Lant glanced at the dragon beside him. His name was Thunder's Sound, and the name was usually an adequate description of him. The dragon's thunder-like roars usually echoed loudly in the valley the G'Lant clan lived in, signifying his victory over a wild dragon or over a piece of prey. But not today. Thunder's Sound was silent, furling and unfurling his wings and fidgeting nervously.

Thunder's Sound was never nervous. He had every confidence in his fighting ability, and was rightfully arrogant. The fact that he displayed worry was troubling to G'Lant.

G'Lant slowly exhaled. If the rumors of the creatures which drank blood and lived forever were true...Well, the missing people must have gone somewhere, vampires or no vampires. And he couldn't let anything happen to his clan.

G'Lant glanced at Thunder's Sound again. Immediately, the dragon read G'Lant's mind and stretched his wings. G'Lant climbed onto the dragon and positioned himsef in a comfortable area between the dragon's shoulderblades and held onto the neck tightly. The dragon flew to the nearest mountaintop and deposited G'Lant there. The clan leader stood and yelled loudly,

"People of G'Lant! We are leaving this valley. The K'Han clan are the newest victims. You have until sunset to pack your essential belongings. When you are ready, find a dragon besides Geralze and Thunder's Sound and mount. The dragons will follow Thunder's Sound. I do not know where we are going, so be prepared for any climate. Cease your current activities and begin preparations. I will ensure you will have plenty to eat, so do not bring much food."

Thunder's Sound flew down into the valley to instruct the dragons.

"Wrath, tell Khalon 'Let the bird fly!'" Starhunter yelled as he was taken down by the earth dragons. "It will be told!" Wrath flew to escape Lark.

Crimson flew to meet Wrath. "Where is Starhunter?" Crimson asked "Captured, by Titus. Let the bird fly!" Wrath replied. Crimson nodded and flew down to Khalon.

Khalon was negotiating with a band of theives in the forest. "Ya' got yer' silf a deal, little missy." Said the leader of the band. "Excellent!" Khalon said before dissapearing into the woods. A thought occured to her, she spun on her heels and walked back to the band. "Sorry boys! I'm sooooo changeable! It is a weakness of mine, but to be fair to myself, it is my only weakness." she said pulling her knives out of her belt. "You can't be allowed to continue, you just can't." she smiled sympathetically. The leader of the band held a sword to her throat. "What if I was ta' kill ya's right now?" he asked. "Then you could cherish the look of surprise on my face!" she answered. She ducked under the blade and swept her leg on the ground, tripping him. Pinning him to the ground, she held a knife to his throat. She was about to slit his throat when Crimson came and whispered something in her ear. She sighed and said "I will let you live, but I need you to steal me somthing back."

"Go on, make a cage!" Titus ordered the earth dragons who made a hard stone age around the nebula. "Were is your thieving warlord now? No doubt abandoned you to die while she ran away. How does that make you feel?".

Starhunter laughed "Your pitiful attempts to play mind games with me aren't working, so please, stop embarrassing yourself." his eyes held a spark and a serpentine smile slid onto his face.

This nebula had tried his patience. "Kill him." he ordered walking off. The earth dragons nodded and they dropped a boulder on him.

Starhunter laughed "Killing me will stop nothing! The gears have been set into motion! Her plan is already halfway fulfilled!" he said before falling unconscious from the weight of the rock.

Khalon gave the bandits all the information about Titus' clan. She also wrote it down and gave the note to Crimson. "Give this to Burke at the tavern. Tell him to share the information with everyone he knows. Also, don't hesitate to plauge the place with robberies, kidnapping, scams, and anything else he can think of!" she stood and watched Crimson fly off.

The robbers where able to see Starhunter, they outnumbered the small group 10 to 1. Even for this rag-tag team of theives this would be easy.

The other half of the band had come to Titus' palace. They snuck through the trees quite easily, due to knowing when the gaurds patroled there. They began climbing the walls.

"Thunderbolt... I am going to join the... vampire clans. To utterly destroy the troublesome neighbor clan." "Good choice, I know were they live, we'll fly in the morning.". Titus went to the egg cavern were the dragon watched over them. "Lark will be here. I have a funny feeling we'll be dealing with Thieves. I think Claw is dead." he said as the healed guardian came in.

The theives ran out with whoops, yells and hollerings. They ran at the dragons imprisoning Starhunter. While 3 of them snuck and broke the cage. Starhunter woke as the men rolled the boulder off him. He spread his wings and took to the skies.

The theives had entered the palace and where running wild like madmen, stealing things and breaking stuff, killing anything they could and running from anything they couldn't. Several had made their way to the stock pile, and where pillaging the stores.

"A raid! Surround the clan, don't let anyone escape." Titus ordered. Soon every dragon was awake. Titus walked out and released the bandits's horses, and he gave them a shout to get them away. None of them would leave alive. One of the royal guard of humans riding dragons in gold armor tried to repel the attack.

Watching the carnage spill out, the two decided to help out after a brief mental argument. Still invisible, Ainuri shot a few energy blasts at some robbers. The thieves barely felt a thing before they were vaporized.

I think I made it look like it was that Magi over there that cast it. Ainuri spoke in Filari's mind. The latter was randomly teleporting bandits at altitudes high enough for them to be seriously injured and was too busy to answer. She hated bandits, hence the reason for wanting to help Tom/whatshisface. Also, there was the chance that they could make an alliance.

We can't be invisible forever, Filly. Soon I'm going to have to end this spell...

Hey Ainuri, what are you most known for? There was a mischievous tone in Filari's thought.

What does that have to do with anything? Oh wait. Filly. You are a genius.

The Magi ducked a stray arrow and cackled as she ended the invisibility spell. They were definite targets now, but that didn't matter. There were plenty of humans just asking to be turned into chickens! She flew high in the air, weaving around the projectiles tossed and shot at her.

The problem was though, she had used a good deal of magic already.

((Sorry for the bad post, I need to go in a few minutes.))

Edited by Durppie

Titus grabbed a bandit, stabbing his eye out and throwing him into the trash. Then he stabbed the fool in the back. Thunderbolt was battling 10 of them and took one at a time out with his electricity.

Khalon saw Starhunter approaching. "The fools did their job. I no longer have need of them. Lets go Starhunter." She said. Starhunter landed long enough for her to climb onto his back. They flew off into the darkness, abandoning the theives to their deaths.

(sorry i haven't been on lately but i have a question, can i add more dragons to my clan? the eggs have to hatch some time.)

Kaylyn sat on the back of the large thunder dragon, leaning forward in the saddle. " I thougt you knew the way!" she screamed. they were in the middle of a blizzard and couldn't find their way out of it. Storm lord dove srait down and the other dragons followed...

The thieves were easily dispatched, and some dragons were dead, most notably the sea wyrm spy. There was mess everywhere so Titus helped clean up. Luckily they didn't reach the hidden egg cave hidden inside the tree covered by vines. "Don't worry, we'll strike back. I got to meet with someone, come on Thunderbolt.". The two walked over were Filari and Anuri were. "Well, thank you for helping us with the thieves. I see you dislike the clan. Maybe we could reach and alliance...".

(sorry i haven't been on lately but i have a question, can i add more dragons to my clan? the eggs have to hatch some time.)

Yeah, sure smile.gif

Sadly, Ainuri had only managed to zap a couple of bandits into delectable fowl. It was far less than what she had wanted, but it was better than nothing. And it convinced her that maybe the trip wasn't so bad after all.

After all of the bandits had been...neutralized, both Filari and Ainuri were drained from heavy magic usage. Ainuri landed on a place in the battlefield that had the fewest corpses on it. Filly, I could really use a rest... She kicked a female bandit's body out of the way with a foreclaw before lying down. Filari dismounted from the Magi and wearily tried to stand up. Brace yourself Ainuri. I think that's the resident warlord coming.

"It would be a pleasure...you see, bandits are quite some indecent fellows. They lie, steal, murder, drink all the ale without asking. And please don't get me started on their choice of attire!" Filari spoke in an upbeat, conversational tone while making a hand gesture to a nearby dead thief. "But I digress. I am Lady Filari, sometimes known as the Fool-I think I'm quite intelligent though-and my second in command here is Ainuri. And oh-my manners ran off again, lousy gits-"Filari curtsied. "It was a honor being here. And sir, what is your name?"

"I'm Titus, leader of the lost clan, and this here is my friend and second in command, Thunderbolt." "Pleasure to meet you." Thunderbolt said bowing with Titus.

(Yellow is too hard to read, so thunderbolt is now using gray!)

Arikade bears his large teeth at the hole in the wall in a rage. "You let her get away?!" he roars at Tulahy. He swings his arm harmlessly through the air, as if to bash his fist against the wall, and a chunk of stone detaches from the adjacent wall and slams into the dragon's head and uppermost neck. She falls under the impact. Arikade doesn't stay to see if she's conscious or not.

He storms out of the cave systems, barely controlling his temper. Somewhere out there is a very capable enemy who now knows how to find him.

Luckily for him, Tulahy steps wordlessly out into the moonlight behind him. He storms up to her and glares murderously into her face.

"Khalon" he barks, "Find her. Kill her. Now."

He doesn't stay to watch her take off.

"Ah..Lord Titus. Alright, admittedly I kept thinking your name was Tom." Filari squinted briefly as if to peer at him. "Huh. Don't know why. Now you look less of a Tom to me now that I've seen you in person. I've heard little tales of you here and there, but hmm. This is really interesting." She was still keeping up the cheerful voice she used for talking. Her rather high pitched voice helped too.

Her attention turned to Thunderbolt. "Oh, hello to you too. I was mostly talking to Titus here as you can see." She then walked up to him at a very fast pace and made as if to whisper in his ear. Eyes darting in every direction, she said in a conspiratorial tone "Please don't eat or electrocute me, for that, Thunderbolt." She then fastpaced back. Teleporting would have done the job and made it more freaky, but she wasn't keen on spending all of her magic in one day.

"Oh, right! Silly me, there's business to take care of!" She looked at Titus. "Are you sure if discussing the terms for the alliance is safe in the open? I see no other dragon or person actively trying to eavesdrop, but when two people of prominent power are speaking, people tend to listen whether or not the people in question want them to."

"Maybe we can go to my office, it is a nice secretive place. It's big enough for our dragons to come in." Titus said, walking that way. Thunderbolt smiled and walked alongside Titus.

((what should i do? cause for me i am really bored here.....))

as it was still night, malifica was still in charge. she paced back and forth in the corridors, and ended in the garden.

a very fine garden it was, with vines that grow to the top of the garden walls. the trees danced in the night wind, and small fruits could be scene on them. a large fountain is placed in the center of it. most of the dragons enjoyed coming here to rest their minds, malifica the same.

she sighed, and rested her head in her claws.

Khalon lay on Starhunter's back looking at the stars. "Starhunter, we need to get to Kaylyn. Track her." she said.

((what should i do? cause for me i am really bored here.....))

Whatever you feel like. You don't have to sit around waiting for somebody else to come to you.

(I am hopelessly far behind so I'm just gonna kind of continue with Orion and his castle...unless it's not ok )