Fangirl05

Turf War

Starhunter flung his head in the air and roared, then turning to the two vamps he said in a demonic voice "That was a mistake!". He lunged at one of the vampires, trying to get her by the neck.

Wrath was still in the air, she saw the fight taking place and dove down, thrusting herself at the other vampire.

Titus and Thunderbolt had went to the bed chamber when a human scout ran in the door. "Sire, fighting is getting close to our territory! Eventually we are going to have to be seen and we can't be neutral forever." "Calm down. Me and Thunderbolt will check this out." Titus said. The scout bowed and hurried off. The two went to the deck. Titus mounted Thunderbolt and the two flew off. Soon they found the fight and cleverly concealed themselves to study their possible enemies.

(Sorry haven't posted, not sure what's goin on with the story or how to tie Orion's group in to it.)

Arikade's moved his clan to the patch of desert next to the volcanic islands and right now has four of his vampires attacking Khalon; Kiacha's got a dragon of hers trying to help; Rakayah's on her way north to rendezvous with her sister; and Titus is coming to check out the fight with Khalon and Arikade's dragons.

Starhunter flung his head in the air and roared, then turning to the two vamps he said in a demonic voice "That was a mistake!". He lunged at one of the vampires, trying to get her by the neck.

Wrath was still in the air, she saw the fight taking place and dove down, thrusting herself at the other vampire.

Mhera raked her front talons over the nebula's belly and snarled into its face. "You will die tonight!" she hissed at it, and sank her teeth into its wing.

Filari's group had not found hair or scale of the mysterious clan. Knowing that the thought to be short trip would not be as short as she had imagined, Filari had sent Liseru back to the main cave to report to Erstwhile. The cave, while it had a good amount of dragons in it that knew magic and was partially concealed by trees and illusions, could still be discovered by anything that was curious and lucky enough. Liseru was not the sharpest sword in the armory, but he was still formidable in combat if anything should try to mount an attack. She briefly considered having the black dragon fly back to her after message delivery for safety in numbers, but the mystery clan was getting farther and farther. Besides when push came to shove, Filari was capable of weaponizing her teleportation skills. And there was a fully grown Magi for any assailants to deal with as well.

The duo had tracked the group all the way to Amacules's territory. Any minute now, Amacules's scouting patrols are going to find us. Don't do anything stupid, Filly. Ainuri warned. I hear her Magi can read minds. It would be best to make sure the nosy brat can't divulge any clan secrets from us.

Don't worry, A. I'll be thinking up some... unconventional thoughts for her if she goes a-peeking. I also have a 'crazy dragon lady' image to keep up!

They stood there in full sight of anything that would be coming along. Filari drummed her fingers on Ainuri's scales, whistling an off key tune while waiting for a patrol.

Starhunter grabbed the tail of another Vampire with his jaws and swung it around, smashing it into Mhera. He continued beating Mhera with the dragon till it fell unconscious. Then he lunged at Mhera, choking her by pinning her down with a foot on her neck. He tore at her wings, trying to rip them off her body.

Titus saw the brutal fight. They fought like most of his warriors, but he had some that would end it immediately. Mostly known his two buff built dragons who were guarding most people. Thunderbolt and Titus continued watching the patterns, in case they were attacked by one of the clans.

O'raan snaked himself under the nebula and bucked him off his clanmate. He kept his eyes on his enemy while Mhera picked herself up and shook herself off, and then the two dragons moved in toward their enemy, intending to back him against the wall.

A hellfire suddenly dropped down from the sky, and the rocks under her seemed to crack. The dragon, adulfi, was on sky patrol when she noticed the dragons. Each patrol dragon had one newer soldier with them, but because of the medical dragon, sanitat's, boredom, she gaged along with. The hellfire.

"what are you here for" adulfi growled, and Sanitat slightly flinched. Another extra dragon, a bright breast, suddenly flew back to the castle for Amacules.

Malifica guarded amacules's room with a guard dragon as the bright breast flew in.

"the warlord is asleep" malifica informed the bright breast, "if anything is going on show me to it" the bright breast skittered to the landing, with malifica following. The two dragons flew to the site where adulfi and Sanitat was

Starhunter laughed, a terrible, horrific laugh. "You really think you stand a chance? You lost before you even began!" he hissed in the same demonic voice. He grabbed O'raan by the neck with his jaws and almost jerked his head off. Then turning back to Mhera he tackled her again, in the same way as before, but this time he tore at her soft underbelly with his jaws. Ripping the flesh from her.

Both Ainuri and Filari flinched as the hellfire suddenly came out of nowhere. Filari briefly stopped her horrible whistling to take a look at the assortment of dragons, deriving interest at the cracked ground beneath the hellfire's feet. She then looked back at the 2 dragons, and at the sky. She could see two other dragons coming. Mentally warning Ainuri to tone down the snappiness, Filari smiled. The grin was very big and rather creepy.

"Oh, greetings from the forest! If I may formally introduce myself, I am Lady Filari. My second in command here is Ainuri. It is a true pleasure to meet you all~!"

Ainuri snorted at the, in her opinion, schmaltzy hello her leader had given. "There was a clan that passed through our territory without permission earlier. Happen to know anything about it?"

The two dragons were getting closer, and the unmistakably orange one was definitely a Magi like herself. Whether or not it was the one who wormed her way into minds, she couldn't tell. Just to be safe, the Magi concentrated on an image of Filari as a small child watching her hatch from her egg. If the other Magi was determined enough, she could break through to her thoughts. Hopefully she wouldn't be.

((nope, mine))

Malifica landed, normally compared to adulfi's, and walked up to the other dragons. The dragons made a path for her, even the arrogant adulfi, but her teeth were still barred. Malifica stopped in front of the two forest clan dragons.

"the clan, yes we know about them, came by here. News from the other dragons say they should be gone from these territories by morning." malifica explained.

"I don't trust them" adulfi growled.

"you don't trust anyone adulfi" malifica pointed out, but the hellfire shook her head.

"I mean it this time" she said, "I think there up to no good, I can see it on their faces"

"now now" malifica tried to calm adulfi down, "if your looking for them, head to the other side of our territories, we grant you passage" she turned around to leave, but said one last message. "we warn you though, you never know what might happen while your there" she had a sort of smile on her face, and. Now adulfi seemed to get it and followed her second-in command. The rest of the dragons took off, with one eye on the forest dragons

(ok good cause I have no clue what my dragons are up too! Starhunter just randomly popped up in a fight, like what?!)

((Actually, Ainuri is the only dragon not from Amacules's clan there. Filari is a human.))

"Thanks dragons of the mountains! We'll be safe from the were-goats, no need to worry. Send Lady Amacules regards from Lady Filari, will you?" Ainuri also took off. On second thought, Filari waved to the surly hellfire that had first greeted them. "Byeeeeeee Adulfi!"

As they flew in the air, Filari switched to mental communication with her dragon. The other Magi wasn't so bad.

Hey, that could've been another Magi from the same clan. Doesn't mean it's not her. And did you see that weird censorkip.gif smile she gave us when she said we might not know what might happen here?

It was a fair warning. The alpines are drastically different from the forest. Did the giant spires of rock and the cold air not tip you off, Ainuri?

...Filly. I'm the sarcastic one. Please don't take my role.

Titus and Thunderbolt had enough and flew back to the giant jungle tree. Luckily it was pretty hidden in the jungle, but if one had a really keen eye, they could spot it from the nearby forests. But if someone went to the jungle, underbrush would hide it so it would look like colossal leaves.

(ok good cause I have no clue what my dragons are up too! Starhunter just randomly popped up in a fight, like what?!)

Starhunter was attacked outside the tavern you'd stopped at.

Mhera twisted the nebula's head away from her own throat and snapped at the base of its head. With luck, she might be able to puncture an artery or vein.

O'raan shook himself right again and jumped at the nebula's back. His pride had taken one serious blow too many and he was going to take it out of this brat's hide if it killed him.

The group of dragons, as always, hovered a somewhat distance away from the newcomers.

"maybe I made a mistake, not that I don't trust them" adulfi admitted "I think they are very, very weird"

"I wll have to agree for once" Sanitat said.

"same, but who knows what there going to be up to," malifica said "at least we got some forces protecting them, or at least, a force"

"I thought you has powerful magic, couldn't you just mind read?" this time, it's the bright breast that spoke up. Malifica shook her head.

"they hid there thoughts well, but I know there is something in the back of them, but no I didn't mind read. They know about it"

Starhunter threw his wings in the air, throwing O'raan off, he batted his wings several times beating O'raan to the ground. He roared with rage as his neck was bitten, tearing himself from her jaws dispite the pain it caused. He flew up into the air, this battle was going to the skies, where he would have the advantage.

O'raan snarled up at the fleeing nebula. "Come back here and fight, coward!" he bellowed at it, and chased it into the air.

Mhera crouched in preparation to follow him. "Don't let him get away!" she roared at her clanmates.

Abandoning the wyvern, Draugr and Tulahy followed after them.

Titus kept asking what the problem in the distance was. Thunderbolt kept telling him that the previously fighting dragons were taking it to the air and the nebula could see the clan, due to their sharp eyes. The two panicked and ordered every civillian to hide in the camouflaged and armored bunker and all soldiers to be on deck, in case they were spotted. No one would get word of the clan.

Starhunter did a flip decending on O'raan he clutched the other dragon in his claws and fell to the ground, intending to use O'raan to soften his landing.

Wrath flew into the air and began shooting flames at Mhera, trying to down the already worn dragon.

Draugr caught the nebula's tail in his teeth and flung it, along with O'raan, back into the air. Satisfied that his clanmate wasn't about to be crushed, he turned his attention to Mhera and Tulahy, the latter of whom had gone to back her up.

Starhunter slashed at O'raan's wings before shouting "Wrath! Fall back!" and with that he flew straight skyward.

Wrath obeyed the order and followed Starhunter with great speed.