Fangirl05

Turf War

Starhunter nodded at Crimson who lept at the Wyrm. He pinned her to the ground. Starhunter walked over and placed a foot on the wyrm as Crimson jumped off. "You and your clan cannot remain hidden forever, Khalon has already located your hideout. So tell Titus and Thunderbolt to keep a wary eye out, for we have already found weak points in you defense that can be easily broken into. Our clan specializes in information gathering, Titus may think he's good, but we are better." Starhunter said releasing the Wyrm.

"So you know, it looks like we'll have to terminate you. We can't let you get word of this. And we don't intend saving your warlord, so your clan will be nice and deserted. Good luck trying to out fly the fast pygmy." The sea wyrm said flying off towards the jungle tree.

"Crimsom, if you can reach Khalon, tell her the peices are in place, we await her orders" Starhunter said. "You insult me, of course I can." Crimson Answered. He flew into the night.

The sea wyrm had just informed Titus and Thunderbolt of what happened. "You may be dismissed." The sea wyrm left as the two started to converse. "You know they could just be lying." "But they knew our names." "Don't worry, if they invade, no doubt they have enemies. We can just join whoever their enemy is." "And if they invade I'll give them a barbed spear in the eye.". The two walked down to alert the guard captain.

Crimson reached the catacombs and snuck inside. He reached the cage Khalon was in. "The peices are in place. We await your orders." He whispered through the air hole. "Hhmm, change of plans, I'm getting out of here now. Then we pay a visit to Titus." Khalon said. She pulled out a knife and wrote in the wall 'Sorry, had to run. Catch you later. -Khalon' she stabbed the knife back into her belt and pulled two swords out of their scabbards. She cut an 'X' into the wall and kicked it, sending debris flying. She walked out of the cell and followed Crimsom out. They headed for Titus' jungle tree.

Upon reaching the tree, Khalon pulled two knives out of her belt and began climbing as Crimson flew beside her. She knew the gaurds patrols like the back of her hand, no one world see them. Khalon climbed into a window of Titus' palace, creeping through the halls unnoticed. She entered his office and sat at his desk. Waiting.

Edited by chicbecause

"Thunderbolt, tell me when dinners ready." Titus called down the hall. He opened his office door and clutched the barbed spear in one hand and started to write notes. "Clan close, status currently unknown. They could be evil? They'll lead vampires right in." he wrote starched.

"You continue to surprise me with your ignorance." Khalon said with her feet propped up on the desk. "Don't even try to hurt me, if I get so much as a scratch the world learns of your existence. Don't call for help either, this is a private meeting."

"What do you want Khalon. My riches? or help in your foolish war? I know you have enemies. If you reveal anything you can double those enemies." Titus said, still gripping the barbed spear.

"Oh, why such a cold greeting? and even after I came all this way just to see you." she said sarcasticly. "Oh no, I don't care for either, both are so boring! I came because I thought you might enjoy my company" She added equally sarcastic.

"No. You didn't, you came for no reason at all. If you wish to be my ally I decline, and if you tell, you have a new enemy. You have no reason to be here. And you have no chance of escape." he said coldly.

"Oh don't I? You insult me with your doubts to my ability. I have no enemies only bad friends." she laughed. She rose from the desk and walked over to him. "I have a reason for everything! Though its not always apparent to people like you. You take everything so seriously!" she studied his face. "Your cute, ya' know that?" she said brushing somthing off his shoulder. "But you need to loosen up a bit, stop being so glassy when someone talks to you. Make smiling you default listening face, it will make you look a lot smarter." she said looking at him.

Edited by chicbecause

"War is serious, apparently you don't care about your people, just your self." Titus said.

The two bodyguards Claw and Lark saw a nebula and reddish dragon that were not part of the clan. They knew what to do and they launched themselves guardian tails raised.

"I don't have people! The closest thing I have to 'people' are the drunks, thieves, cheats, and thugs that only listen to me because if they don't I'll slit their throats, and they all secretly think they can get me to sleep with them. So your right, I don't care about them." Khalon laughed.

"Ah, hello! Come to enjoy the scenery?" Starhunter asked not the least bit threatened.

Thunderbolt walked in the room and glared at Khalon. "Titus? This is a..." he said charging some lightning bolts from his fingertips.

The two used their signature shield butt move to stun the targets to easily dispatch them later.

"Hhmm" Khalon looked at Thunderbolt. "Wow, you both have great teeth for an eara without dentistry. Show them off! Smile a bit!" she said.

"Ok, you two are rude!" Wrath said getting into attack position. "I would have to agree with my friend here" Starhunter said still unmoving "If you want us to leave simply tell us, rather then beat us like dumb brutes." He put on a dignified look.

Ainuri continued watching the fight between the vampires, the human, and the human's nebula. Hmm, who do I know of in the other clans with a nebula...Huh. It could be anyone.

Ainuri. As much as I hate vampires and love people, I'm guessing they did something extremely stupid. Best not to save them and leave them to their fate. Can you tell who it is? Despite Filari's rather cold words, the warlady was genuinely concerned about the other person. From growing up with her and mentally communicating since hatchlinghood, Ainuri could tell. The same was with Filari.

The Magi sent a mental message back saying no, and they both ate some rations they had packed while watching the fight. In Filari's case, she had to make do with squinting and looking into her second in command's mind.

When the vampire had made off with the human, they two agreed to move out of the area. Ainuri flew off and into a presumably safer area, hoping to eventually fly back to the Forest. Or at least close enough to the forest to teleport back without putting Ainuri in a coma or worse.

"And let you tell the world? Sorry no way!" The two said at the same time as they started to gnash at the two.

Thunderbolt growled and Titus shoved Khalon and aimed a hard strike with the barbed spear. "You can't know about this, so you must die.".

Khalon laughed and dodged the spear by jumping to the side. She grabbed the spear and snapped it in half with her elbow. "Oh, your fun!" she said taking the sharp end of it and throwing it at Thunderbolt. She ran and slipped between Thunderbolt's legs and ran down the hall. She jumped out a window falling to the ground with surprising grace. She landed on her feet but was a bit frazzled by the force of the impact.

Just then Starhunter jumped to the side letting a huge deep sea dragon surface. "Finally decided to join us, Dangerous?" Wrath said dodging the gnashing teeth. Dangerous Undercurrent let out a scream, he grabbed at one of the guardians and started pulling him out to sea. Stahunter and Wrath tackled the other dragon.

Claw started to bash the sea dragons head in the sand with his tail shield. Lark shoved at them and attempted to throw them off with the big shield tail.

Titus went into the closet and pulled a barb spear and used the powerful throwing accuracy and aimed to kill the running warlord.

Khalon side-stepped the spear. She turned around and blew Titus a kiss, "Sorry Boys! Wrong day to die!" she waved her fingers and ran off into the shadows of the night.

Crimson landed on Khalons shoulder "Did you get it?" he asked. "Naturaly" she replied "We now know his stock supply, army strength, battle strategies, and anything else we might want to know!" She added.

Dangerous Undercurrent continued pulling Claw out to sea, dragging the dragon into the waves cold embrace. He pulled him under.

Starhunter dug his claws into Lark's stomach as Wrath was thrown off. She hissed a curse then grabbed at the pinned dragons neck with her teeth, clamping them around the gaurdians neck.

Lark counterattacked by slamming the nebula down with his massive paws. Then he dug his claws into the dragons throat.

Titus, outraged ran down stairs as Thunderbolt crashed through the wall. Soon he used one of his best attacks, as he conjured up a storm. Slowly the wind grew fiercer and lightning started to flash.

Khalon was out of the jungle, she looked at the sky. "Somebody's angry" she observed.

Wrath tackled Lark off of Starhunter and began ripping through his flesh with her jaws. She shot a flame into his exposed gut.

Starhunter slashed at Lark as he was tackled by Wrath.

Titus's storm did not go unnoticed by Filari and her charge. Filari bit her lip and pondered the cause of the sudden storm. Perhaps something had ticked off a Gray Dragon? Did Grays even normally live in the jungle? Or maybe...huh. Wasn't there a Warlord who had powers like a Gray? She had forgotten his name though. Didn't it begin with a T? Tom? Tucker?

Whatever the cause though, the storm was not good news. While they weren't even in the jungle, the unnatural storm (there was no way a storm just suddenly appeared in otherwise fair weather without warning) could still get to them and hinder their chances of going back home. And it seemed to be spreading too.

Filly, look at this. I think those are fighting dragons. You think they have anything to do with that freak storm? Ainuri could barely make out the dragons of Khalon and Titus fighting in the sea. Wait, it gets even better. I see a nebula dragon again. At least I think it's one. Could be a different one though.

Ainuri. I am really regretting this trip. Let us be off and leave the dragons.

Titus had made it to the bottom. The storm had alerted two earth dragons who flew to pin down the thrashing nebula. Lark groaned and attacked the red dragon yet again. "Capture the Nebula! Khalon will regret your choices!" he yelled over the wind. Suddenly Thunderbolt stopped, before sapping to much energy. A white dragon attempted to heal lark but was unsuccessful.