Keekeecat

Great uses for leetle trees

Because leetle trees aren't very interactive (not much to do with them, they just sit on your scroll) why not be creative and come up with a use for them? I use mine as a divider between my eggs and growing hatchlings, and my adults and frozen hatchlings. Some people use theirs to mark what eggs/hatchlings are available for trading. What do you use your tree for?

I use my tree in a way similar to yours. It divides eggs and growing hatchlings from the rest of my scroll smile.gif

I think Leetle Trees could have a BSA, Spread, which makes the Tree drop pods and extremely rarely, a Leetle Tree would appear on the AP.

Haven't figured one out yet. It's just sitting in my scroll looking pretty for now. biggrin.gif

Heh, I also use it as a divider for my eggs/hatchies from the adults. ^__^

I just stick mine at teh bottom of my scroll with the non-dragons :3

My tree's role is to sit prettily on the top of the scroll and make everyone squee at it. Simple as that<3

My leetle tree serves as a figment of my imagination. ;u; Not sure if I'll ever click one either, to be honest (don't want frozens, don't want unnamed things x3).

Mine separates hatchlings and eggs from the rest of my scroll.

Edited by Gluria

Alice (Nickname based on mine's code) hangs around between the ice dragons and..the water dragons I think. Breed sort ftw!

Mine is placed between two frozen black hatchlings at the top of my scroll. those hatchlings seperate growing things, and things with my name partly in their code. The tree just separates the code scroll toppers from the hatchlings and eggs. My tree's name is Quaxy.

That's a great idea really I just noticed you actually could name the leetle trees.

But can you actually kill them... just asking out of curosity because when I viewed actions the only one in bold was kill. Not that I know anyone who actually would like to do that...

Edited by Hyesu

My Leetle Tree separates my water army from the rest of my dragons.

My leetle separates the hatchies and eggs from the grown dragons at the top of my scroll. I love seeing it switch with the seasons and look forward to their special holiday sprites. ^^

That's a great idea really I just noticed you actually could name the leetle trees.

But can you actually kill them... just asking out of curosity because when I viewed actions the only one in bold was kill. Not that I know anyone who ctually would like to do that...

No, you can't. I just tried.

"Name You cannot name your egg because only hatchlings and adults can be named."

No names for leetle trees.

No, you can't. I just tried.

"Name You cannot name your egg because only hatchlings and adults can be named."

No names for leetle trees.

Thanks now I know that. And I'm glade it didn't work because you might have actually lost your leetle tree.

Oh, now I remember I saw someone using a frozen hatchling as a divider for project dragons and other eggs. It wasn't a leetle tree afterall because it was named the hatchling I mean.

Edited by Hyesu

My leetle GWug separates my eggs from my hatchies. My GoNs separate the hatchies from the adults.

My Leetle Tree marks the place of honour where my army of Black Dragons lives, and I watch it for the change of seasons as well. I like the fact it doesn't have any special use, it's just... hey look, there's a leetle tree among the eggs! How odd!

My leetle is just in in my 'Prized Dragons' section. xP

As for killing a leetle:

"The leetle tree is too cute to kill."

Edited by Lady Artemis

I use it to say 'Yeah, I got a leetle tree. Problem? biggrin.gif'

My Guardian of Nature uses it for her zen bonsai, when the other dragons of my scroll break her peace and quiet. Actually, I borrow it from her and prune on it a bit from time to time, too. It takes some odd shapes. xd.png