Keekeecat

Great uses for leetle trees

I have mine at the top, separating eggs/hatchlings in a teleport from the ones that I'm keeping.

I try to keep it at the very top of my scroll, above all my eggs. Doesn't seem to want to work, though, since new eggs always pile up on top of it dry.gif . Poor leetle tree laugh.gif

My Leetle Tree separates my Ices and my Waters, so I at least know where those two are. It's a big hand when I'm trying to do Summons and not paying attention to which dragon I've clicked on.

I have mine under the two introduction frozen hatchlings sitting at the top of my scroll. I caught on 29th Febuary (leap year day) so I want people to see that catch date and be jealous.

Edited by RotomGuy

I try to keep my leetle tree on top of my scroll though somehow it got pushed down by the eggs and hatchies. blink.gif

Anyways, my tree is only for decoration and for remembering the day when I was lucky enough to grab it. laugh.gif

I have mine at the top, separating eggs/hatchlings in a teleport from the ones that I'm keeping.

That's what I use mine for too smile.gif

My leetle tree sits at the top of my scroll above the growing eggs and hatchlings. At night when the Zombies come out (they are at the top of my scroll), it is inbetween the growing hatchlings and eggs and the zombies.

Mine just divides my adults from my eggs and hatchies. I love having it at the top of my scroll for when it changes during seasons or holidays.

I keep mine at the top of the scroll as a divider between growing eggs/hatchlings and adults/frozen hatchlings.

Vonepan (my lettle tree, in other words) sits between my growing hatchlings and eggs and above my vampire lads. And it will probably be there forever.

I have mine separating my named, organized dragons from my growing eggs/hatchlings, unnamed dragons and lineages I am working on.

Occasionally it separated tradables from non-tradables. Normally it sits right below hatchies and eggs alongside The Game and Lil' Cheer (frozen Nocturne). PIRK (I LOVE that code) and Lil' Cheer tell me all I need to know about DC's current time/date. Day or night, which seasonal is now and is it a holiday event time.

And yes, I do enjoy loosing The Game when I check my tree and nocturne. xd.png

I use it to separate the eggs/hatchies on my scroll between what i'm willing to trade or plan to trade as well as things I owe people from what will for sure stay on my scroll.

Aquamyrine

Edited by aqua17

My Leetle Tree gives shade to my chicken and her chicks, while also separating my eggs / hatchies from my grown dragons. =3

Mine also lives above my chickens 8D and it sits there being leetle and cute.

I use my leetle tree like what most people do, which is as divider. I use it to divide my growing eggs and hatchlings from adults. Also, it is placed at the top most portion of my scroll and acts a show-off as well. It's very nice as a decorative.

Aside from that, I use it to tell the seasons as there are no seasons here in the Philippines. wink.gif This is obviously useful when catching or breeding Seasonals.

When I am finally done redoing my scroll (SO MANY DRAGONS TO SORT AND RENAME OMG) It will be a divider between my egg/hatchies and full grown.

But mostly I like it at the top of my scroll because of the endless and unreasonable amount of joy it brings me. I don't know why I am so entertained by that tiny little collection of pixels...but I will often look at it and find myself singing the 'leetle tree' song to myself.

My Leetle Tree is in the 6th spot at the top of my scroll, after Welcome, Respect, Think, Grow and Gaia, and just before Mentha Verdant and Mentha Verdana. I really wish I could name and describe my Leetle Tree, because I have both waiting if or when those actions ever become available. <3

I would love to have my Leetle Tree at the very top of my scroll with my growing things, like a badge. But I prefer using Breed Sort over Custom, so instead it's just lost somewhere among my dragons and I never see it. It does nothing at the moment. rolleyes.gif

I have mine as a divider between complete sets of dragons and sets I still need something for.

I don't use it for anything, really. I keep it at the top of my scroll because I find that it looks best there.

Just caught mine yesterday (totally unexpected!) For now I just keep it on or near the top of my scroll to show it off smile.gif