Iza111

Earbuds or headphones?

I use to prefer headphones because all the earbuds I owned fell out, hurt my ear and broke very fast.

But I finally brought some bose earbuds that are comfortable and don't fall out and the sound is awesome and they haven't broken yet and still work after half a year.

Got them on sell and have a back up still in the box. laugh.gif

Well, I prefer headphones but will use earbuds if I have to, as with an Ipod or similar device.

Headphones all the way! I tend to use earbuds when I'm out, but I use headphones at home. If I ever buy a really nice pair of headphones, I'd wear them all the time.

Earbuds. I love wearing the earbuds that hook over your ears because I'm always outside on the go and they don't fall off. Plus I can hear the music alot.png better.

headphones. forever.

i like my music to be loud, and with earbuds someone else always manages to hear it >_< . and plus earbuds never stay in place they always fall out. but mabye its just been the brands i've been using.

not to mention all the earbuds i've ever used couldn't last longer than a month or two. i've had my current headphones for at least a year now.

I've only ever used earbuds, but I think it's time to invest in some headphones. I saw some Marc Jacobs ones recently. Probably not the best sound, but they look amazing!

Not only do I prefer headphones for comfort and not falling out of my ears, but I have a pair of buds that nearly killed my MP3. If they didn't start killing my phone right after and my brother commenting my own thoughts out loud, I would have thought it was just my poor MP3 finally giving up.

So uh, yeah. Headphones.

I think I'd go with earbuds when I'm out in public, but headphones when I'm at home. Well, actually I usually use my laptop, so mainly earbuds, though headphones feel better on my ears. xd.png

i like earbuds since they are easy to carry around.. i have a battered set that has been through the washing machine and they still work good.

Personally, I prefer Headphones. earbuds just fall out of my ears continuously, and they break quickly too.

Headphones.. sadly forced to use earbuds right now, though. xd.png

If I can get my hands on high quality headphones (like I do now), I'll take those everywhere. If they are lower-quality, I'll go with earbuds (although they don't isolate sound very well and keep on falling out of my ears).

I used to have headphones- really nice ones, too- but they broke and now I use my Obnoxious White Apple Earbuds TM instead, the ones that came with my iPod touch. They're okay, kinda uncomfortable, but easier to carry around; I take my iPod everywhere.

I have no idea if I look more hipsterish with my eabuds or my headphones around my neck... >__>;

Earbuds -- headphones look stupid, and don't fit my head at all (My head is smaller than the average person. It sucks. 8c).

Headphones.

They surround my ear, are comfortable and are a bit safer in my opinion (can't get stuck/lodged in ears). Earbuds are OK, but I find them uncomfortable...