Iza111

Earbuds or headphones?

*Never heard the term earbuds, so I had to Google this to be sure I was making the correct assumption laugh.gif*

~

I prefer earbuds. It's usually because I don't like blocking out all outside sounds, so I sometimes have only one in, at a time.

Earbuds -- headphones look stupid, and don't fit my head at all (My head is smaller than the average person. It sucks. 8c).

These are good reasons as well laugh.gif

Edited by DeathCry

I personally prefer those mix ones, the ones that are like earbuds because they don't have the band over your head, but don't stick into the ear canal, rather pad over it. So i guess both.

Headphones. smile.gif I can't even use earbuds, because of my hearing aid. I've tried earbuds, though (just to know what it feels like) - I think they're uncomfortable, they don't stay in place as they can easily fall out... and when you take them out of your ears, chances are that they might be slightly dirty. dry.gif

So, headphones all the way for me. happy.gif At least they stay where they should be and never get dirty... plus they keep your ears warm, heh. tongue.gif

I currently own a Sennheiser HD 448, by the way:

user posted image

Earbuds, because I finally found a brand that will stay in my ears very well. And even before that, I preferred them because I liked having the ability to take a bud out, so I could listen to music without seeming completely anti-social.

But gaming is a whole other story. If I want to immerse myself into some Skyrim or League of Legends, headphones it is.

Headphones! Like many here, earbuds don't stay in my ears and feel uncomfortable to me. Headphones don't fit my head either but at least the cheap ones I got are adjustable.

Earbuds. I feel like a pilot wearing headphones and I always have to adjust them. They can get annoying after a while.

Also, adding to my post a while back, headphones really hurt my ears for some reason. So yea, earbuds I like.

Ugh, I do not like headphones. They are bulky and they suffocate my poor ears D: I prefer earbuds, period. I only have one pair - an older version of Apple's earbuds that came with my iPod I got a few years ago - but I love them. I have them attached to my laptop and whenever I'm on my computer, they are in my ears, whether or not I'm listening to anything.

Earbuds because it's comfier and headphones for good sound.

Personally I prefer earbuds... but they always fall out.

Earphones. Earbuds stay in as long as I'm not actually moving around or anything and it always seems to be the left one that comes out more often

I personally like headphones...Earbuds hurt my ears after listening to music for a while. Plus, I have these sweet SkullCandy headphones that look so cool! Makes me feel like a gangsta even though I'm totally not... laugh.gif

Earbuds; I don't like the sensation of anything pushing on my ears or resting across the top of my head. The headphones that go behind your head are more tolerable, but earbuds win out over both types.

Earbuds! I like headphones okay enough, but earbuds are easier to keep hidden and carry around.

I personally prefer those mix ones, the ones that are like earbuds because they don't have the band over your head, but don't stick into the ear canal, rather pad over it. So i guess both.

I've always wanted one of those (they look like perfect combination), but sadly they are nowhere to be found where I live, and my parents don't trust the internet when it comes to shopping. I'll have to wait till I get a job, I guess.

Earbuds, like some of the people said above me, their easy to carry around and im used to them already. though i like headphones quite a lot too.

/: my only headphone broke last year though..

Earbuds all the way. They don't mess with my hair, make my ears hot, or itchy.

Though, I do like occasionally using my $300 pair of headphones. Can't knock quality. x3 *investment fail*

i prefer earbuds, but only the ones that arent too rounnd, and it yourr eaar better, headphones are just too bulky...

I use both. I've got a good set of headphones I use when I'm not traveling or going somewhere more than an hour away.

I also have a nice cushy set of earbuds that don't hurt my ears like those harder round ones do that have pretty good sound quility as well.

So really, for me it would depend on what I feel like wearing when I listen to music.

Headphones! Like many here, earbuds don't stay in my ears and feel uncomfortable to me. Headphones don't fit my head either but at least the cheap ones I got are adjustable.

I used to hate earbuds because they never stayed in my ear (fell out as soon as I stopped holding them in place, and I look like an idiot with a headache when I am doing that). Now, I like the ones that have the shape-conforming tip, so you can put it in your ear and it actually stays there >_> but I also like headphones too smile.gif I like both. It depends on what you're doing -- I use headphones at home, or when I'm not going places, but earbuds are easier to carry around (obviously o.0) and more compact to put in a backpack or etc.

Headphones are comfy but I find that they're too annoying and big for my head. Earbuds I find are simply better because to me they fit comfortably in my ear and I hardly notice that they're there.