Iza111

Earbuds or headphones?

I prefer earbuds. Large headphones have always caused pain from pressing the sides of my glasses.

Headphones. Earbuds have always been uncomfortable to me, to the point that after a few minutes my ears start to ache. And THAT is provided they stay in.

Edited by Nectaris

Headphones, definitely headphones. My set of headphones is a noise cancelling gaming set, I can hear most sounds (either music, game or video) without needing to have the headset turned up loud. Also, I don't hear as much if the environment is really noisy, so it makes it easier for me to focus. Downside is that they're usb and corded, but the cord is really long. While it is a super comfortable headset, after a while right my ear does get sore where it's pierced.

The only earbuds I'll use are the ones on my Ipod Shuffle. They're always falling out though, and they feel weird. laugh.gif

Headphones. Earbuds always fall out, and when they don't, they get stuck in my ears. And they can be uncomfortable. The downside to headphones? Very noticeable. And the cord is way too long. ^^'

I haven't worn headphones since I got my iPod in 2006, and I'm still using the same pair of earbuds that came with it, although they're incredibly ragged now and need to be replaced. During the first few months of using earbuds I disliked them, but I've grown used to the sensation now and they're quite convenient. Headphones were such a pain when it came to storage, and I had trouble getting them to stay on whilst laying down. Earbuds aren't perfect, but I'm sticking with them till something better comes along.

I've got two sets of earbuds. One pair is about five years old and the others are three. Both have served me well.

I prefer headphones. I've only used one pair of earbuds that I really enjoyed, a $12 Sony pair, that broke after a few years. All the others have been uncomfortable. I really like headphones, especially the noise-cancelling kind.

I prefer ear buds, though I run through them like I don't know what, headphones just seem too bulky for me. I can't go out in public with headphones on. Plus, ear buds are discreet during class.

I prefer headphones and usually use them, but sometimes I use earbuds as they are more easy to carry around with me. Also earbuds are cheaper, which is an advantage when you abuse your technology to the extent I do!

Headphones at home, earbuds anywhere else. Although now I'm not really using my earbuds. sad.gif one side stopped working properly.

earbuds because they're cheap and I also generally don't like having headphones on because they're so bulky. D: I don't like things on my head except for the occasional hat.

Headphones are far better, in my opinion (but maybe that's because I use a Turtle Beach gaming headset and not $10 headphones? I dunno), but I like to use earbuds with my phone... except they tend to fall out after 15 seconds and/or rip up the inside of my ear. I haven't found one pair of earbuds that isn't terrible yet.

Earbuds when I'm on out and headphones when I'm at home.

Headphones.

This computer gives some horrible feedback with earbuds that is like a knife in my ears.

Edited by kitsune93

A good set of circumaural cans anyday.

I like my pair of ATM-30s but they're getting a little ragged around the edges. I might treat myself to a new set of Audio-Technicas for christmas.

Earbuds look like they're doing the nasty to your ears, and in fact, they are.

Or so I've read. Whether or not it's true, I don't know, but i find them really uncomfortable.

A killer set of cans, a dark room and a good horror game is what makes my evenings.

I would say earbuds cause lugging I around giant headphones everyday to school is pretty exhausting, but I still want to do it since earbuds hurt my ears sad.gif