TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Actually, I did mean that all of them could be in the same basket, but you are the artist. We are merely the crowd waiting to see your next work. Do what you wish.

Mousia, yes. My younger brother is five and swears. Having figured out that its a thing to say when angry. Not to mention, Brutus was raised by Ceto.

Okay. I have no problem, I was just a bit shocked. Have fun with him! xd.png

If TMD doesn't draw Joan and Cullen climbing into the bottle together, I think I will...

They won't be getting into the bottle, [since I have no idea how to draw that], but I will draw them playing with the bottle and rolling around in whiskey. xd.png

Its actually hilarious to hear a kid swear when they're angry. My brother cracks me up. but its not okay to laugh because he said a bad word, yknow? xd.png

After everything? I'm sure. There just need to be some time between days of fighting to get a few posts out.

Well, the New Brotherhood will basically crush the Old Brotherhood, so there would be downtime there as the Old Brotherhood members are recovering for whatever you have planned.

The only thing I don't like about Brutus is his malice towards Lucus. I mean they are twins. They should act like it!

Twins can hate each other just like regular siblings can. Sometimes even more.

Well yeah. That's reasonable. But Brutus just seems to hate lucus in general. I mean TMD and I were picturing them playing pranks on the creed together, Brutus just doesn't seem to want to be around lucus.

Let's see...

Cullen and Casio split off from the main group after collecting the artifacts, the Apple and the Sword, Joan followed after them.

Lucia stayed behind with Aelia who believes that the artifacts are evil and must be destroyed, and Lucia was screaming about it earlier, Lucia's pregnant...

Stark crashed some wedding skimmed through that part, sorry

Um... I am not sure what the children are doing though.

And that is it in a very concise nutshell. Not precise, but short and to the point.

Let's see...

Cullen and Casio split off from the main group after collecting the artifacts, the Apple and the Sword, Joan followed after them.

Lucia stayed behind with Aelia who believes that the artifacts are evil and must be destroyed, and Lucia was screaming about it earlier, Lucia's pregnant...

Stark crashed some wedding skimmed through that part, sorry

Um... I am not sure what the children are doing though.

And that is it in a very concise nutshell. Not precise, but short and to the point.

Stark crashed Velia's wedding because she didn't love the man she was going to marry.

Leta is fighting on the Old Brotherhood's side and Xanthe and Ezio are somewhere inside the HQ of the New Brotherhood because Casio kept them when they wandered over there.

Brutus is somewhere in the NB's HQ also, though he is not fighting.

I think Lucus is in the OB's HQ, but I am not entirely sure.

Am I missing any children?

Oh, and Ambra is pretty much dead.

Alrighty. TMD and I were talking and my gen 2 is going to be the third master. Just letting y'all know.

Now I'm scared. Corrupt master... Oh boy.

I'm jumping to conclusions, but...

Argh! Sorry guys! I had my 5 hour pre-licensing course last night! What happened since the last time I posted!

The battle ended and the Old Brotherhood went to lick their wounds while the New Brotherhood celebrates their victory.

Ambra died, and Ceto got hurt.

Here's that explanation:

Val Halla like Viking Heaven. I said it'd be funny if Cullen, a devout christian, ended up there. As nerdy as it sounds it was really well represented in Skyrim, though I don't think they called it that. Imagine a Heaven-like place but there's fighting and killing (but no one really dies) and infinite beer and meat and everything a warrior's heart would desire. No one's an angel and there's no God (as far as I know). You're judged by your acts of valor and honor instead of your good/bad deeds. Conquered four countries? Your in!

Another really good representation was from 'Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy' if you guys ever watched that when you were little.

But this is just my understanding. I could be wrong on some bits.