TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

I just have nothing to say because you all know what you're doing. I'll pop in if an opening appears...

I'd like to address a point

Ice, nothing against him, isn't active enough (we're still waiting on him). And as such, I think the next Mentor should be someone who can promise at least a post a day (wasn't that a requirement for this rp anyways?).

Edited by Dusset

I was thinking that. He isn't active enough to be Mentor.

So... Ceto?

Who wants to be captain?

Not me...

I actually think Ceto would make a good cap'n. *shrug*

Even on the internet in a fictional world, I don't want all the responsibility.

But Ceto would work.

I guess I will. Soon.

Correct the post I make if I do something wrong.

I just remembered.

Weren't we doing a gen in Altair's time?

And... Guys. Since we're all busy and stuff... Do you think it's better to have them skip to hiding the ankh?

Just spontaneously popping in again....

I promise to be much more active next gen. I'll be working on my character.

Hey guys,

I'm sorry, but I'm going through some stuff right about now. Kind of a end-of-a-relationship kinda thing. I'll be here but I'll be very withdrawn. I hope to be here enough to start the next hen, though.

Aw... I'm sorry, Duss. We're here if you need to talk, though you may not want to. <3

Also, I will be less active due to all the things I have to do, but I don't think I can resist the forums for long. Just poke me if I'm needed - probably forgot. smile.gif

Don't dwell on it too much Duss. It hurts, I know but withdrawing and keeping yourself reserved can make it worse. Find a group of your friends that make you laugh your ass off and spend a lot of time with them. Trust me it will help you big time. Also if you want to talk you can always PM me. I've been there.

Anyway sorry I still don't have my bio up. I've been really distracted by the shiny luxury a college student would call "free time."

No problem. We still have the deaths to go through. smile.gif Is it too morbid to say that I'm excited for it?

Anyway, what order are we going in? I think Kal would die first because she's already pretty sick.

Dunno. Now to find out how to kill off our charries...

I was thinking. Kaethe dying in her last childbirth. >P

((Is there any hope i can join as an assassin?,I know it says there will be ban but just asking))