TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Do you guys think I should bring Aiden back? Add a dark presence on the boat?

Remind me who Aiden is again, please. My memory's either spotty or...

He was from our Modern gen. He was my high ranking character who was pretty much "I hate you, I hate your life, I hate me I hate my life, humans are a scourge *bash head on wall repeatedly mumbling 'angst' over and over again." In a nutshell. He was very pessimistic and angry all the time. Guess that happens when your family is killed right in front of you. xd.png

I figure he would be a prisoner on board but eventually he's allowed to roam the decks (given there's not a whole lot of places where he could escape) and he would cause trouble of his own and get lots of people mad at him but given his own talents he would advance their purpose.

Edited by Danniphantom

Oh. Right. Well, the "revived" characters are all chronologically accurate, it's just a different chain of events. I'm not sure if chronologically moving Aiden would work...

I dunno, as long as it's along similar lines, but not exactly him, I suppose it would work.

I keep thinking about making another cabin girl or something. Robb can't be the only apprentice. He seems so lonely.

I never really involved him much in Modern times, mainly because I left partway through the gen. And all I'd have to do is tweak his bio a bit (remove the guns and all) and he'd fit right in. Besides I really like him as a character but I never did much with him. At the very least I could form up a new character with the same personality give him the same general skills and voila!

Danni: I mean...sure, but you feel have to make him period.

Rain: I really doubt there would be a whole lot of women on the ship. Woman captain, woman first mate, woman master gunner. They all have legit-ish stories, but I really doubt the validity of a whole lot of woman sailors... *shrug*

That could be Ceto's thing. She could be proving that women are equal to men in a time where very few, if any, were treated as such?

Though, really, Cullen is the highest ranking male, but he's green, so doesn't hold a lot of authority or respect just yet.

Also! We have a medium length plan. What's the short term? Who needs to be posting and what? Maybe Cero gathers her officers and they try to figure it out?

Edited by Dusset

Yeah, sure! Rain should totally make a friend for Robb.

And then... We could skip to the next day so the officers CAN talk about the riddle?

Guys!

I'm pressed for time.

I won't be online tonight AT ALL until after 9pm.

I'll be on Saturdays fully, and Suday 'till 6pm, then again after 9pm.

Posting during weekdays will be sparse and short (most likely) so forgive me in advance.

That about sums up my news for now. Seeya tomorrow (or tonight).

Username:na82008

Name: Garithol Ovler

Birthplace: america

Side: Templar

Position:Templar Captain

Assassin Rank: (what do i put here?)

Appearance: http://www.takuchat.com/wp-content/uploads...led_1_large.png

Clothing: leather shirt dyed white with templar symbol, Black cotton trousers, and red belt

Weapons: censorkip.gif*** Sword and Navle Axe

Personality: has a kind face, and will act kind except when someone displeases him. loves to fight, and fighting never gets displeased in a fight. He also considers himself very honorable.

History:was born in america, but was taken from his parents early on because they were secretly sabotage the Templars (but were not assassins). he was raised a Templar and never found out about his parents until he rose to a captan, when he did find out, he disinherited them.

Kin:as far as he cares, he dosn't have famaly

Abilities: He is very good at moving from point a to point b (basically a master parkourer) and can even navigate ships that are falling apart without much difficulty.

Weaknesses: He likes to take out important foes on his own

he is not good at aiming with a gun, so he dosn't have one

he burned his left arm when a building caught on fire, he cannot use it that well

when he makes a decision or a judgment, it is very hard to convince him other wise

Strengths: can sence if something is going to happen right befor it dose (but only big changes to the environment, so he can't predict of someone is about to swing there sword at him in the middle of a sword fight, but he can sense if some one is about to fire a gun on a quite street)

is very agile

Likes: a good fight, getting things done, strawberries, and crunchy things

Dislikes: being bored, alcohol, people who don't work, grapes

Other: 'OMG, ALTAIR IS SO SEXEH'

Theme Song: (link to youtube)

Just to make sure... His hair is gray right?

You leave the Assassin Rank empty since he is a Templar.

And you have to capitalize after every punctuation mark. ^^

Will wait until my co-op Moose comes by to see if we will accept yah.

I think you need a little bit more history and English language knowledge to be quite there.

I don't understand why you would make him born in America (I am guessing you mean the United States) if it's 1600. The dates just don't match up.

In addition, it's very heard to understand who you mean by a lot of things because you contradict yourself at times and sometimes I can't tell if you've misspelled something or if it's just a separate word. I'm not sure why that word in front of "sword" in the weapons category is censored out, but you really shouldn't be using a word that the forum censors as part of a weapon's name.

You history is not very in-depth and neither is most of your form, so I would definitely recommend adding more detail into it if you wish to try again.

This RP is a huge time commitment (seriously, this is not a joke, the amount of time and planning that goes into everything is insane, hence all the records being kept about this) and you have to understand that I'm not trying to be mean or rude or anything like that, but I really need you to know that this RP will take a lot of time, effort, and thought. As well as being a time commitment, we all expect each other to use grammar and spelling pretty well so everything is either very easily intelligible or very obviously a typo, so not being able to tell what you mean by certain things would be a pretty serious issue.

I'm not sure if you read this part of the rules, but there is a post length requirement that we normally have to meet (unless, of course, we're extremely pressed for time or have an injury of some sort), so you should also be comfortable with that.

Again, I do not mean this to be mean or anything, but this RP has a series of requirement and we really do prefer that any new applicants know what they're getting into before they abandon this midway.

Neenja post:

censorkip.gif*** sword?

Like censorkip.gif*** son?

Like Castiel has a censorkip.gif*** son?

Huh?

I had just read Moose's post and was clarifying a legitimate name (they were in the games) for a sword that would be censored on the forums, since she mentioned it.

Yes, it's that word. censorkip.gif*** sword, I think, means that it once belonged to/belongs to a "fatherless" person, or it was crafted in a way that no one wants it.

I'd never heard of that. Anyway, I think that could potentially lead to a censor kips in a lot of posts and that's really discouraged...

He could call it a great sword, since in the games they were two handed?

C'mon, Moose. They were in Brotherhood.

Anyway, can we skip to when they're at port, so everyone could discuss the riddle?

They should totally dock at Lipari. MAKE CETO HAS THE FEELS.

But if they haven't solved the puzzle, how would they know to dock in France? But then again I don't know where Lipari is.

Just have Ceto call the officers together, I don't think it matters where.

Edited by Dusset

Well that's fine, I'm just mentioning what I see. It's not about me being mean, it's about thinking way ahead. If you guys think it's fine, that's alright.

Duss' idea sounds the most legit to me.

Will they have looted another ship by their landing or no?