TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

I STILL HAVE MY FORMS FOR EVERYONE!

They're in a folder on my computer, never wanted to delete them.

So I'm good for Cullen.

Now I just need to come up with two completely different charries.

Edited by Dusset

Only charrie you're having, then? Or are you having Aero as well

Woah, Duss. Perhaps I should do that...

No, I was going to make Aero next gen so Ceto has someone she can bully xd.png

biggrin.gif

I'll post after class!

So is anyone free? xd.png

Edited by Danniphantom

Cyrus is really close to breaking Aetios' face in with a brick. You could go poke the bear.

Your character might make the record of 'shortest lived'.

Ok, so I guess a better question is what's going on and where's a good place to jump in, if any xd.png

Well, the Creed fled once more after their city was taken over by Athenians. They are headed toward a cliff side cave on Mount Olympus. ^^

Yay!!! And actually, maybe they could all find him on the way. Like they never met Aris before and he's cold and near death along the path? All the possibilities... I'm sure you've heard.

Username: TMD

Name: Garrett Hemsworth

Birthplace: Liverpool, England

Side: Assassin

Position: Carpenter Assassin

Assassin Rank: Just recently became rank 5.

Appearance: I'll do whatever it takes...

Clothing: Is it weird that all pirate clothes on google are costumes?

Weapons: Hidden Blade, Scimitar.

Personality: A natural born follower, Hemsworth is a strange man; he can be quick as a whip with comebacks and yet, he isn't very bright. He dislikes being assigned to missions that he has to lead, since he rather have someone who he can follow. He usually doesn't get the "jabs and jests" that the men say about women. Though he is feeble with his stand on intelligence, he is actually very strong. He can plow his way through a group of men, and take minimal damage. Also, he has a heart of gold. He would do anything for his allies- he would even fight till the death to rescue but one. With women, however, he is as shy as a maid. But then again, he can make peace with almost any crew member and forge new friendships with his happy and hearty personality, especially with his love of drink.

History: Garrett Hemsworth was born to two somewhat high ranking lovers that lived right on the border of the rich and middle district of Liverpool. He lived a fairly normal life, playing in the streets with other children, until the Templars came. His father had a past problem with the armored men, and they thought that they only way to get revenge was to kill him and his wife, and leave Garrett for dead. [OMG BATMAN?!] Garrett learned how to survive by himself, however. He got a job as a smith's apprentice when he was sixteen, and actually became a smith when he was twenty. He then set up shop next to the coast of the country, and that is where he met the Creed- they picked him up when he was literally run out of town for speaking to a noble without their permission. He took the position of carpenter apprentice under the wing of the current carpenter, whose name was Irving. He taught him how to smooth and sculpt wood, and Hemsworth found himself liking carpentry more than smithing. To this day, he serves as a reliable carpenter, along as someone feeds him.

Kin: Tomas [Father], Lila [Mother]

Abilities: Craftsmanship.

Weaknesses:

- Proudly admits he's a follower. He doesn't know how to lead.

- Isn't the sharpest shed in the tool. [see what I did there?]

- Is somewhat of a complainer, which annoys people.

- Wishes to help everyone he can, even if they say they don't need it.

- His sharp tongue may get him into arguments.

Strengths:

- Great with a sword.

- Loyal to his very last breath.

- Compassionate and kind.

Likes: Food, being useful, drink, having males as friends, women [though he is too shy to make a move], wood, the Creed.

Dislikes: Anything that is unjust.

Other: "Say, I'm hungry..."

Theme Song: Let it Be - Beatles

Name: Ceto Sylvini

Birthplace: Lipari, Sicily

Position: Second Mate Assassin

Assassin Rank: 12

Appearance: Making my own tune.

Clothing: Got a problem? Say it to my face.

Weapons: Double Hidden Blade, Hook Blade, Double Scimitar, Matchlock

Personality: Ceto is usually misliked by a lot of people. Her own crew from her previous ship actually threw her over board because they couldn't stand her... She is loud, obnoxious, and believes that Italy is the best country in the world. Luckily, she can't really communicate with others if her crew, because there's a slight language barrier between the crew members and her. She loves to drink and dance and sing, drunkenly, of course. Other than that, she is vicious and merciless in battle... Despite being young, she can take down a few men without even stopping for a breath.

History: The reason that Ceto is so young and yet has such a high position; she was adopted into a pirate creed when was very young, around the age of six. It was there that she met Castiel, who had grown to become to her best friend. He was eighteen at the time, but he soon became defensive and protective over her. Castiel taught her the ways of the Creed, showing her how things worked. Soon after, Castiel adopted his censorkip.gif*** son into the Creed as well, even taking him under his wing. Ceto however, rose in the ranks, blazing up the levels like wildfire.

Kin: Unknown.

Abilities: Double weapon combat.

Weaknesses:

- Misliked.

- Loud, usually doesn't listen to anyone.

- A drunkard.

- Very violent, especially toward men.

- Prone to abusing her power.

Strengths:

- Extremely strong.

- Cunning.

- Loyal.

Dislikes: Everything else...

Other: "Idiot! I demand you work!"

Theme Song: Sail - AWOLNation

Name: Castiel DuBois

Birthplace: A small town on the coast of France.

Position: Quartermaster Assassin

Assassin Rank: 10

Appearance: Looks like we're at odds here.

Clothing: Sometimes his clothes are more flamboyant, like in his appearance.

Weapons: Hidden Blade, Hook Blade, Two Small Warhammers

Personality: Castiel is a curious Frenchman; like the stereotypic assumption of the French, he is very romantic and knee deep in song. He is friendly and drinks with the other men, and is actually very amiable. Despite this, he has a serious issue of bipolar disorder. He switches between two personalities in a pinch. Castiel will literally be laughing and jesting, and then punching a man's face in, throwing him off the ship when he's done beating the hell out of him. This means that he is feared more than respected, even by his own son. Truthfully, Castiel rather it be that way.

History: Castiel was born in a tiny, nameless village on the outskirts of Paris. His mother and father did not want him, so they gave him to the nearest orphanage. He was mistreated there for a while before assassins came... And not to kill, but to adopt. They were pirates, navymen, seagoers... And they aimed to take some of the poor orphans with them. Castiel was obviously one of them... He was taken in and tended to, such as fed, watered, and treating of his wounds.

After a while, a new recruit came on board... Ceto. Castiel and her became the best of friends, almost distancing themselves from the other crewmembers, even with their broad age difference.

A few months later, Castiel returned to his hometown and found out that a girl he had bedded a while back, when he was sixteen, had a three year old child. The girl gave the small boy to Castiel, and, after being shunned by the girl, took the boy into the Creed and named him Robert, or Robb. Despite the boy having a mentor of his own, Castiel trained him when everyone was asleep, in the dead of night.

Kin: Delilia [Mother], Cesare [Father]

Abilities: Surprise attacks.

Weaknesses:

- His bipolar disorder.

- His blindness with his son.

- His drinking habits.

- His need for action and violence.

- His friendship with Ceto makes him blind with her as well.

Strengths:

- Marksmanship.

- Surprising someone with an attack.

- Loyalty

Likes: Women, drink [especially wine], brawls, the water, the sun.

Dislikes: Templars, enemy pirates, peace, quiet.

Other: "How 'bout we spice things up, no?"

Theme Song: Elanor Rigby - Beatles

Name: Robert "Robb" DuBois.

Birthplace: [see Castiel]

Position: Cabin Boy Apprentice/Wants to be Surgeon.

Assassin Rank: 2

Appearance: With icy blue eyes.

Clothing: I'm just walking here...

Weapons: Hidden Blade, Bow and Arrow.

Personality: Shy and reclusive from the rest of the crew, Robb is shunned except for his own father. The crew doesn't speak to him unless they specifically need him, and even then they don't use his name, just "Cabin Boy" or "Apprentice". This means that he loathes the life on a pirate ship, and plans to dart away when he can.

History: See Castiel.

Kin: Castiel [Father], Lily [Mother]

Abilities: Archery

Weaknesses:

- Doesn't stand up for himself.

- Doesn't communicate well due to language barriers [speaks mostly French, some Italian, Irish, and English]

- Has low self esteem.

- Has no alliances/friendships on board.

- His relationship with his father is strained.

Strengths:

- Has medical experience.

- Has great marksmanship.

- Good thinker. Can actually lay back and think what he is doing before he decides to continue.

Likes: Flowers, sweets, drink, pretty girls [thats what he calls them].

Dislikes: Templars, his father [somewhat], the crew.

Other: "Just let me do what I have to do."

Theme Song: N/A

My forms for next gen. :3

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Just so you know, TMD, your Ceto appearance link is throwing an access denied error.

TMD... Castiel's link doesn't work either...

Username: Mousia of Mouseland!

Name: Abigail "Abe" Dunn

Birthplace: Glasgow, Scotland

Position: Master Gunner

Assassin Rank: 10

Appearance: Can't fuss over my hair!

Clothing: Watch your words...

Weapons: Abe carries a flintlock pistol, cutlass, and seven-inch knife. Otherwise, she's manning the cannons aboard the ship and will use those to blow holes in the enemy craft.

Personality: The dreadlocked woman is a fierce fighter and has a sharp tongue that she is not afraid to use. She is a strong believer in mercy, but will often not show it, for she is...intense...to say the least. Abe will publicly shame any gunner or rookie gunner under her command that has not done things the right way, whether it was getting some powder wet or neglecting to properly clean or look after a cannon. Though she is often understanding in the case of a more senior gunner, for she cares more about the cannons than doling out punishment.

History: Abe was brought aboard the ship when she was but a lass, intended to fulfill certain...desires...of the seamen who manned the craft. But, luckily for her, the captain saw the fire in her eyes and willingness to fight anyone as long as she could be an actual crewman rather than a slave. Furthermore, the ship was short a gunner and it was obvious that the cannons made her eyes light up and could transform her day. So after years and years of work, she finally gained enough ground to be the master gunner. In theory, she could have gotten a promotion, but she refuses any sort of attempt at giving her another job. Those guns are her pride and joy and she would viciously kill anyone who tried to harm those cannons. Any new gunners are trained with harsh vigor, but get a dependable boss that will do anything to stay with the guns and often makes friends of people who feel the same, or even just respect her love for them.

Kin: Glen (Father - Estranged); Blair (Mother - Estranged); Malcolm (Younger Brother - Estranged)

Abilities: Anything involving ignition and/or explosions.

Weaknesses:

-loves the cannons more than anything

-often merciful

-suffers from nightmares easily

-angers easily

-workaholic

Strengths:

-persistent

-knowledgeable about the functions and mechanics of cannons

-knows a fair amount of knots, surprisingly

Likes: cannons, gunpowder, duty, cannons, gunpowder, explosions, silence, cannons, gunpowder

Dislikes: drinking, the brig, suffering, people, noise, failure

Other: Mew?

Theme Song: Let It Go - The Neighbourhood

Edited by Mousia

HAPPY BDAY!

And I'll fix it. Stupid links...

The links are working. I just checked them all. o_o

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Happy BDay!

For whatever reason, on Castiel's appearance, I end up with Lorelai Gilmore.

It's not my birthday. It is someone's, as in someone that I don't necessarily know, but not mine.

EDIT: Also, I shall post my guy's form... shortly. But my girl is in the post I made a little while ago. xd.png

EDIT II:

Username: Mousie

Name: Duncan Foster

Birthplace: Bristol, England

Position: Sailor

Assassin Rank: 7

Appearance: Hey, wait up!

Clothing: Do you want your head blown off?

Weapons: He carries a flintlock pistol and cutlass.

Personality: Duncan is the kind of person to just stare up at the clouds and think in his free time. While he does his work and whatever needs to get done is accomplished, he is a thinker and often sits by himself to ponder life and all its mysteries.

History: Duncan grew up by the water, running by it daily, smelling the sea breeze and feeling the salt against his skin with the crisp breeze. The water always fascinated him, so he naturally went aboard the ship with his mediocre pirate father and stayed a cabin boy until he was old enough to become a sailor, doing whatever tasks needed doing aboard the ship. His real passion in the water, so he will naturally want to do anything to be with it, even if he's scrubbing the decks and hoisting the masts.

Kin: Ethan (Father - Deceased); Harper (Mother - Estranged); Ian (Brother - Estranged); John (Brother - Estranged); Thomas (Brother - Estranged)

Abilities: Swimming.

Weaknesses:

-doesn't like to eat fish unless necessary

-sometimes dry skin from being around ocean water so often

-occasionally daydreams instead of working

-has a problem with sinking ships, as it "deforms the ocean"

Strengths:

-strong from swimming

-is relatively smart

Dislikes: many, many things...

Other: Meow meow.

Theme Song: I dunno...

Edited by Mousia

What year is this starting? (Need for charrie age)

And how are we saying their on a boat? What Creed owns it? Is it it's own Creed? Which Creed's did it take assassin's from? Did it recruit it's own?

I'll edit in Cullen's form here once my question has been answered. Then get a move on with my others.

Edited by Dusset

Duncan Donuts!

The year is 1600; I think it's the naval part of a Creed. How about England's Creed?