TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Username: Dusset

Name: Cullen Reid

Birthplace: Ireland

Side: Assassin

Position: Navigator

Assassin Rank: 11

Appearance:5’ 8”, 120 lbs. Short red hair, maybe a half-inch long ad no freckles. Bright green eyes and a scar running from the corner of his right eye to his corresponding temple.

Clothing: Cullen's Robes

Weapons: Bow and arrows chosen over a crossbow. Hook-blade and standard hidden blade. Short cutlass holstered on his left hip. Throwing knives set on his left shoulder.

Personality: Cullen is a simple man, and is normally calm around others. However, if you irritate him to an extent it’s not hard to get a fight out of him, especially if he’s been drinking.

History: When he was eight his parents immigrated from Ireland to the Holy Roman Empire to the Kingdom of Germany. After three years of living peacefully his parents were brutally murdered by guards over a dispute. He was sent to an orphanarium but escaped. Shortly after, he got into a scuffle with a wandering guard harassing a store-owner. It ended in blood on Cullen’s hands. The event was observed by a passing assassin who recruited him to the order. He was moved to Ireland where he trained, but then transferred to England for personal reasons.

Kin: Jennifer Reid (Mother, deceased), Oliver Reid (Father, deceased), Cyrus of Sparta (Distant ancestor). *Progenitor of Reid family lines.

Abilities: Cullen has always been a fan of the bow and trains in it vigorously. He has developed a style of free-running that allows him to move with his bow drawn, which primarily consists of footwork, bounding off one wall to the other without using hands.

Weaknesses: Like any good Irishman Cullen loves a good ale. Or beer, or anything that has any semblance of alcohol in it, in times when he isn’t in the field he’s brawling. Unlike others he indulges to help cope with line of work. He’ll never be OK with taking lives and struggles to deal with this depression on a daily basis. After every kill, no matter how insignificant he recites a prayer.

Due to his style of acrobatics he isn’t as mobile as his companions, having fallen out of the practice of using his hands. As well he isn’t as capable scaling walls. With a lack of armor to increase his speed on foot he can’t take as many blows as an average assassin, and won’t be on the front lines of a battle.

Strengths: Cullen is a master of the bow and can easily hit a target and greater ranges than most other archers. He, in turn, is great with throwing knives. He’s familiar to a great extent with the wind patterns and how they work, as is needed in long-range archery.

Likes: The concept of a free-world, most people, ales, women.

Dislikes: Killing needlessly, oppression, playing hates Scottish.

Other: Due to his drinking occasionally getting out of hand (A lot more than just brawls) he has been demoted twice. Has a thick accent.

Themesong: Unbelievers – Vampire Weekend

*Note.

I think that's updated correctly.

EDIT: It wasn't, but that's fixed now.

Edited by Dusset

I know. Couldn't resist them Duncan Donuts.

But, anyway... I'm fine with it being England's creed.

Duss: Ooh! Cullen's gonna hate Abe. xd.png The tension is tangible already.

Garrett and Duncan are SO gonna be bullied by Cullen and Abigail...

BritxBrit vs IrishxScottish.

Hey Moose.

Check out my first stamp. xd.png

And are you posting?

I have a sheet in the works, but that's on my other computer.

Is it weird that I kind of want everyone to not get along just a little? Just to see the fights?

TMD, I like the last stamp the best. I think that would have to be true for just about everyone who plays AC.

xd.png Yeah. Scotties, in my experience, aren't the biggest fans of the English. But Scotland is my favorite of the British countries. I've yet to go to Ireland, but I will. Eventually. xd.png

Also, Cullen hates Scots, so it'll be Cullen vs Abe, Garrett, and Duncan; Abe vs Cullen, Garrett, and Duncan; Garrett and Duncan vs Cullen and Abe. xd.png

But I will force Abe to fall in love with that Englishman of yours because he's Alistair's doppelganger.

I eat like a bird in public and like a GW at home by myself. xd.png

I posted a little while ago, actually.

He's not completely Alistair's doppelgänger... X

Mini war on the ship!

And Duncan x Garrett vs Castiel x Robb. xd.png

The picture is of Alistair, is it not? xd.png

I expect that to be the case.

Yep, yep. The French and English also hold each other in low regards, though not so much now as before, methinks.

Oh. Oh. This is too good. Cullen very much dislikes the Scottish (as all good Irishmen do), and isn't a fan if Englishmen. There will be brawling. Just wait until he's drunk. Cullen vs. The world!

I need to get on my other forms but too much HW!

I love how I don't know who any of these characters are.

Who's the scot? Cullen will have to put that haggis eating, skirt wearing punk in his place.

Edited by Dusset

Abe (Abigail) is the Scottie.

You'd better take that back! I love Scots!

Anyway... Both Navigators and Gunners are vital to the ship functioning, so I feel like they'd argue about who was more important as a means of ego-boosting. Oh. And I forgot to add that one of Abe's quirks, as it were, is that she likes to be called "Abe" for status because men were above women at the time, so being called by her full name gets on her nerves. smile.gif

He's from Dragon Age, Duss. A video game charrie. xd.png

Ceto would have to be screaming at everyone to get back to work...

Finally finished it.

Username: RainDash

Name: Theresa "Tessa/Killer Queen" Windhill

Birthplace: London, England

Side: Assassin

Position: First Mate

Assassin Rank: Master

Appearance: Proper ladies know when the time is right to strike.

Clothing: Her shirt is a bit higher up...

A lady must have something to relax in...

Weapons: Dual Hidden Blades, Cutlass, dagger, flintlock

Personality: Never without a proper cup of tea, Tessa's a proper Englishwoman. Except that she's a ruthless swords woman who doesn't care who is in her way. She uses proper English at all times, often having been mistaken for a baroness or a 'Queen'. However, Tessa has a mean streak she often tries to cover up by breathing deeply and drinking tea. Should both of those fail, whoever irritates her is likely to be at the mercy of her sword. Though she is fairly short, she has been known to take down men a foot taller than her in a fit of rage. A smile is a rarity, and only given to those she is friends with. Anything otherwise and you'll only get a smile behind a hand.

History: Locked in a room and taught only the bare minimum, Tessa knew that her rich parents were ashamed of her. She never learned why until she saw her twin brother, the oaf learning the trade of her family and failing. She pointed this out to her parents and was told to return to her room. When she was ten, she escaped her house and stowed away on a pirate ship. When she explained her situation to the first mate, he smiled and showed her the captain. A woman who had her quarters set in a high class fashion, brewed tea and explained that Tessa would remain on the ship until she paid back all of the supplies she had stolen. Tessa agreed and helped out around the ship. Once they were in battle, Tessa grabbed a sword and started to swing it. Her natural talent helped fend off the attackers and she learned more. Over time, she found the Assassins and decided to join them.

Kin: John Windhill [Father], Maria Windhill [mother], and Thomas Windhill [brother]

Abilities: Swordfighting

Weaknesses:

-Tends to overthink things.

-Easily angered.

-Her tea, she'll go to any lengths to keep drinking it.

-Her family, which she hates but will protect anyway.

-Avoids doing any sort of heavy lifting if at all possible.

Strengths:

-Swordplay

-Strategy

Dislikes: Dirty messes, short jokes, foolish men, and spilled tea

Other:

Theme Song: Killer Queen- Queen

Yayyyyyyy!

Tea party with Garrett and Duncan and Theresa! xd.png

"WHY'S THE TEA GONE?!"

Anyway, back to present time RP... What now? Should we skip a while? What should happen? Should we begin to close off the RP or not?

I think we've had this arc since... Hmmm... June?

Scratch that. Since July 12th... And it's September 10th... Which means almost two months. The arc should end October 12th. Unless we're ready to begin to close it off?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

I approve of her themesong. *stamps*

Anyways, I think we should start to set up the main conflict. Yes, I know the Athenians have the Ankh are are invincible, yay. But do we know how we're going to take them down? How we're gonna close this? As I've learned long-term isn't our thing, but we should have a little bit of an outline for the plot from here on, now that all the romances are budding ('cuz, who wants to do anything without making sure that's done? xd.png). Thoughts? Proposals?

I propose a spy mission in which they sneak in and steal it!

Then... They throw it in the ocean or off a mountain or something.

xd.png

The Ankh was found in a hidden cave in Russia. xd.png

Excitement?! MOAR EXCITEMENT!

Just realized.

I weigh more than Cullen.

AND I'M A GIRL.

Cullen is a light guy, very lean. His muscle is pretty much just in his arms and calves. The assassin's diet isn't exactly nutritious, I doubt many of their's cover the calories they burn each day. Plus, being heavy is a negative to archers.

So there's all that.

MOAR!

So they go really, really far North to hide it from society until Ceto and Aero jack up everything (though Coan wouldn't have happened otherwise...). Might be fun to rp out actually.

Then his ribs must show, eh?

IDK /shot

I don't understand what you mean. Ceto went to the North but not with Aero. She went with someone else. xd.png

Should we skip then? A few months so Circe can have Kestrel?

I imagine all the beer he drinks stops his ribs from showing, but not much.

Wait... I thought Ceto and Aero went North and were found shivering in a cave by Russian assassins... And..

Pfft. IDK.

I'm OKAY with this.

If it's alright with you, Cyrus would probably claim Kestral as his own. Both because he thought it would be best for Circe, and he would love the child regardless.

He needs his own kid... Really though...

Lots of urination...

Duss. They were in Germany. And they never found anything. xd.png

The Germans saved them before they froze to death.

That's exactly what I was thinking. xd.png

And why is okay capitalized? o_o

What?

Okay, It's been awhile.

Whatever, they go hide it in Russia and whoever finds it, finds it.

Coolio.

I dunno. You capitalize 'OK' but I probably just wasn't thinking.

My ribs show... /shot

But who would hide it in Russia? Perhaps...

What if Remus doesn't die, but is exiled and allowed to take one thing from the new Rome with him. He chooses the Ankh, goes to Russia, lives in a cave there 'til he dies, and then the Ankh just stays there, as animals would have eaten his remains afterwards.