TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

I actually wanna RP looting a ship..

Okay, can people be placed? Or start the skip? I gotta go.

ok, i will change my forum later, but i just want to clear something up, the word that was censored is the word your thinking, but that type of sword is a mix between a longsword and a broadsword, hence the name, and it is a weapon that will be in assassins creed 4, and i think it was already in a previous game. It was not a common sword, but it was used for people too young/short to wield a longsword, or for people that wanted a broadsword with some extra reach.

Edited by na82008

actually, i might not have time to rp this. i have school and work and I'm on a few too many rps already.

Well, Ceto is about to discuss the riddle with Cullen and Abe... Or maybe you'd like to interact with Robb or Castiel or Garrett?

You could always have him talk to Poppy.

That could be interesting.

I thought Castiel was going to solve the riddle because only the French had the king of hearts. xd.png

They could solve it so that they know it's the king of hearts, but not know why that would be helpful in the slightest.

I guess if she had a French deck.

The idea was that Castiel, being a pirate and having most likely gambled, would have used French decks in the past and be familiar.

But the first rule of improv is never say no, and this is just glorified improv, right? I'ma go post.

The conversation would literally go nowhere without a nudge from someone and I didn't just want to leave y'all hanging when I did have an idea. Also, I wanted to leave Castiel out of it because TMD offered him up for Aero top interact with. xd.png I wouldn't have done something so drastic for kicks.

And, about the deck, Abe isn't very organized, nor is she very particular about what she plunders of comes into possession of. Could have slipped into her deck, could have gotten a deck off some foul-smelling gambler in Versailles, could have picked up a spare king of hearts and shuffled it into the deck. There are a number of ways a haphazard gambler could come into possession of a king of hearts and not recognize its significance. She grew up on a ship, remember. Probably doesn't know that the king of hearts only exists in France. xd.png

Maybe they even realize that it's some game but are oblivious to the cards deal?

Or maybe they just plain don't get it, bring it to Castie, and then he's all like: "you guys were literally playing with French cards with the goddamn KING OF HEARTS and you didn't get this..." Make them all feel a little dumb? xd.png

Ok. I'll just place Aero somewhere on the boat if anyone wants to interact. I'll be slow for a while. I need to write a program for my Comp Sci. class.

I've dropped NaNo. I want to slap all of my characters and I just can't write any more of that story and it's too late to just start a new one. dry.gif

So Tessa will be up and sick in a minute or two.

Casty could come in and see them playing, sure. Perhaps the one with the cards facing the door would have the king of hearts, he'd shrug it off, look at the riddle, figure it out, and humiliate the lot of them. It's ultimately up to you, TMD, but that's where my mind went.

Meh. I shall post soon.

But, TMD, I won't ruin the surprise of what's going to happen in the near-ish future, but I kept Gary in mind, so don't worry. wink.gif

Also...I may be getting scarcer starting last month. Just a way early heads-up.

TMD, do you want them to just kiss or go farther? I'm good either way, but I think that it tees up too perfectly for them to go farther, but I wanted to ask you before I just skipped.

Yeah, it should go further. But the relationship won't start then. Remember we're taking it slow. :3

Garrett is gonna be beaten and then get pissed.