TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

AH! I'll take the first mate then... Sorry, I was off doing some shopping and forgot to post today... ^^'

You can keep navigator to yourself Duss, I was just confused...

So I had this idea yesterday.

All the 'Ones That Came Before' were named after the Roman Gods, but I'm pretty sure because of the ancient nature of their society, that it was the other way around.

Since the Roman and Greek gods were pretty much the same, except names (with exceptions, of course), the Greek Gods would be 'Ones That Came Before'.

What if they bumped into one?

Mars of course! Cyrus would be stoked to meet Aries!

No, I don't really mind which it is.

Maybe Minerva? Primarily because this could further her goals of taking over the world later. Make sure the Ankh is gone so that the humans can't just magically heal themselves and make sure they keep fighting her?

Are we still going to have that dancing thing later?

Minerva roughly equals Athena.

I kinda want Hermes to meet Hermes.... Which would be Mercury.

I'm down for that.

I'll try to get my characters made today guys smile.gif

Oh btw. Something I find awesome about my college is that it had a little courtyard called Minerva plaza, and in the middle of the garden it has a statue of Minerva! biggrin.gif

Funny thing is, I wanted my Siberian Husky to be named Minerva and... We settled on naming her Athena. xd.png

What positions do you want in the next gen pirates? Ceto's gonna be there. :3

Hmmm, ironic if I made Aero... And as for position... hmmm... I'll have to think.

Good god he'd be livid. Wow, same characters different life, this is weird xd.png

You can make original characters if you like as well.

Yeah, I intend to, but I don't have my original Bio on my laptop T-T they're at home...

Yeah. I don't have my original bios either. I deleted the PM a while ago and never copypasta'd them into my records.

But you can fudge it a little. No one's gonna judge. xd.png

It also takes place a little before G1, so his age would have to be adjusted, methinks. *shrug* It was like that the last I heard, anyway.

Yeah.... I hate making bios xd.png

Alright then, if it's same general generation but slightly before that would make Aero a relatively high ranking Assassin Officer. He became master by 21 I believe...

Edited by Danniphantom

We're doing pirate ranks. A guide to pirate ranks is a few pages back or on the last page, I believe. The taken ranks (for those ranks that only one person can fill) are on the second post on this thread.

From the looks of it I don't think Aero will have a rank, not at first, since I don't think he'll want to be there. What positions are taken anyway?

But you know Ceto is... xd.png

I don't have my original forms either. Deleted them like, in the beginning of gen 2. So I'm bulling it too. xd.png

The positions are in the second post of the OCC, at the bottom.

So... Moose... Do you wanna have my Alibear charrie and one of yours get together? ;3

Danni - Unknown

Duss - Navigator, Able Seaman, Cook

Ice - Unknown

Mousia - Master Gunner, Able Seaman

Rain - First Mate

TMD - Carpenter, Second Mate, Cabin Boy, Quartermaster

Those are the positions of everyone who's claimed them, though not all of them are exclusive.

The positions that only one person can take that are OPEN are:

• Boastwain
  • Master Carpenter
  • Surgeon
  • Cooper
The positions that multiple people can have are:
  • Gunner
  • Sail Maker
  • Able Seaman
  • Cabin Boy
  • Powder Monkey
  • Musician
  • Prisoner
You can read up on the roles here.

EDIT: Sure, TMD. I'll have to make her first, but sure. xd.png

Edited by Mousia

What about Captain? Who has the captain spot?

Given my choices I guess I'll take Boatswain at a later point, at first I think Ceto would keep him as a prisoner. xd.png

We're saving it for Ice, because he reserved Mentor for this generation a while ago and, since we're not doing the classic assassin ranks, he can have the Captain.

I see.

Well here's my bio for this gen happy.gif

Username: Danni
Name: Ariston (from the Greek aristos meaning ‘the best’)
Nickname: Aris
Birthplace: Akrai, Sicily 
Side: Citizen/Assassin
Position: N/A working to become an assassin
Assassin Rank: N/A

Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/fe0511b84996f8b891d262a7a8a60272/http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd33/Gypsyviolinist/Male%20characters/anime_boy-1.jpg

Clothing: He generally wears a toga when out about the city, but when around other assassin’s he’ll wear a more Indian styled clothing with baggy cloth pants, colored black, with a thick red cloth wrapped around his stomach like a belt. He will also wear a loose black vest, trimmed with red, when it got a little colder. And he would also wear a long tattered cloth around his neck like a scarf which he would wrap like a hood when he needed to.

Weapons: He simply carries an iron knife to protect himself but is generally not trusted with anything else.

Personality: Aris is very lively and youthful. He is a bit of a trouble maker and often likes making fun of other assassins, he takes advantage of the fact that he is not actually an assassin to playfully disrespect the higher ups. He means well however and adores the assassins. He is always seen smiling and he is very energetic. There are times where he seemingly disappears and no one can find him he always returns within a day though. He is very determined to prove himself among the assassins but he is more focused on approval and friendship among the creed.

History: He tells little of his past other than growing up in a very small town near Akrai in Sicily. He would occasionally speak of his ventures to Syracuse but never anything more. Most of his past remains unknown to everyone.

Kin: None

Abilities: Although not being born on the street he has gained many feats of a street-born since he now lives on the streets of Thebes. He is fast and agile and a good thief but he is boisterous and flaunts his talents which sometimes gets him in trouble. He also is decent with conning people and will use this to trick them into doing what he wants.

Weaknesses: He is young and at times immature, he flaunts his talents which sometimes gets him in trouble with others, since he is not indoctrinated into the creed he generally doesn’t feel obligated to follow the rules or ideals of the creed, he has no strength in combat of any kind, he can be obnoxious at times

Strengths: Fast/Agile, Knows all of the ins and outs of Thebes, often overlooked by the people, which makes him great for tasks where stealth is needed.

Likes: Playing pranks, pretty women, climbing buildings, running around the city, adventures

Dislikes: Stubborn adults, serious people, people talking down to him

Other: Do I still need to do the sexy Altair thing?